Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Can't Believe It...Bluwolf Comes In Defense Of TerryK.

Luigi1

5/4/2019   Bluwolf:

Attention P.R. and all countries countries, well already this blessing is about to start. Be ready with documents in hands. All changes will be made by HSBC OR WF. They need two forms of id with photos, two ways that identify their residence, birth certificate. They need a state code area where you want to change. 

As I have told you before, we are already in bloom to receive this blessing, according to the Pentagon we are minute by minute in this with a view to receive 800 at any moment. Opening the coffers of change for the inside Monday to Tuesday of this week. Others are also reporting the same thing that I had already advanced and that is confirmation. Now don't fill my phone with calls because they are already on alert, I just ask you to pray because there is no attempt to obstruction any. The rates will be high and comfortable and I understand that Zimbabwe will be changed like this without any elimination of zeros. I understand it will be based on 1 TO 1 Ustn. 

Reno has its money in its coffers, already the sort are activated just missing a sequence that would start everything. Todo= pp, private placements, gcr, Saint Germain trust (everything that will arise comes out of this trust and point. ) which takes over 400 years to be distributed, the gcr < the RV of all 209 countries. 

The story may be forgotten about me or Bruce, cap, okie, Studley, Stewart, James Mendez, even to Terry K, but you know that they like me never sold them dreams and never lost faith to this blessing Of God for this humanity. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

5/4/2019   Bluwolf:
according to the Pentagon we are minute by minute in this with a view to receive 800 at any moment.

That Idiot BluWolf Keeps Fat Fingering The 800 Number With His Paws ! :o 

tumblr_nyn98ufIaI1s391qwo1_400.gif

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Others are also reporting the same thing that I had already advanced and that is confirmation.

One guru believes another furu believes another huru believes another juru believes another kuru.........and so the story goes.  Like the old pantene commercial  1 guru told another furu told another huru told another juru......so that in and of itself it confirmation that none of these jackwagons know diddly squat as always.

SR

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Does he mean TerryK ?? The same TerryK that admitted to telling lies and getting paid by Sterling to pump IQD sales?? Okie, Tony, RayRen, Bruce, Judy L, Frank and Delta. These folks have no conscience, no ethics, no principles or moral code. Add in the 'new' Bruce wanna-be, MarkZ. Liars. All useless fodder.

:trash2: 

OK. Time for more coffee to settle me down. LOL.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I've been following this mess for seven or eight years now and it's always the same; "we are in a window", "any minute now", "we are so close", "the LDs are on the streets", "Iraqi television is telling the people their money has added value". "Qi cards are out and everyone is being paid in the new rate", "contractors and workers are being paid in new rate", "new rates have been locked in and flashing on the front and back screens", "our blessing is here, 800 numbers to be released soon", "whales and high rollers being cashed out in Reno as we speak". 

How is it that we still tune in only to be lied to again and again by these hucksters? 

5 hours ago, Rondal said:

I've been following this mess for seven or eight years now and it's always the same; "we are in a window", "any minute now", "we are so close", "the LDs are on the streets", "Iraqi television is telling the people their money has added value". "Qi cards are out and everyone is being paid in the new rate", "contractors and workers are being paid in new rate", "new rates have been locked in and flashing on the front and back screens", "our blessing is here, 800 numbers to be released soon", "whales and high rollers being cashed out in Reno as we speak". 

How is it that we still tune in only to be lied to again and again by these hucksters? 

You overlooked the six biggest lies of all times...

1-GOI declared a new Iraqi holiday...

2-They're dancing in the streets in Iraq...

3-They're camped out in WF parking lots.

4-OOM has landed.

5-It RVed months ago.

6-Bruce RV celebration call.

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Rondal said:

Hey Rondal,

Don't get all bent and twisted in the rumor section.  Every post here and I mean EVERY post is all for LYAO and nothing more.   I read them just to see what these guru morons are spewing.  Laugh, read the best humorous replies from the likes of @DinarThug  @King Bean  and laugh a whole lot more.  I like the fact that @Luigi1  brings this over here.  He is the best rumor yanker here.

So take everything in the rumors section lightheartedly that's why it's here.  And by all means do not  and I repeat DO NOT take anything that any guru says as truth. 

SR

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, SupraRacer said:

Hey Rondal,

Don't get all bent and twisted in the rumor section.  Every post here and I mean EVERY post is all for LYAO and nothing more.   I read them just to see what these guru morons are spewing.  Laugh, read the best humorous replies from the likes of @DinarThug  @King Bean  and laugh a whole lot more.  I like the fact that @Luigi1  brings this over here.  He is the best rumor yanker here.

So take everything in the rumors section lightheartedly that's why it's here.  And by all means do not  and I repeat DO NOT take anything that any guru says as truth. 

SR

Too....Late!    Must ...get ... too.....bank.....to cash.........out!   I believed ..............and............am ................now running...............to the..............bank...................with dinar!   Damn!   Bank is closed.  I'll try again tommorow!  LOL

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cranman said:

Too....Late!    Must ...get ... too.....bank.....to cash.........out!   I believed ..............and............am ................now running...............to the..............bank...................with dinar!   Damn!   Bank is closed.  I'll try again tommorow!  LOL

Too funny cranman.   Just make sure you stretch properly you don't want to pull a muscle doing all that running EVERY DAY to get there right as they shut the doors and say you come back tomorrow at the same time.  :jester:

SR

• Haha 1