Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP Tier

Wealth-Gap

Are you saying there are no cash in tiers?  We have friends with a trust that they have their dinar in and their people are telling them that they are a Tier 4 individual and will have an 800 number for an appointment at the bank. I know we will get a code and info from Adam. Is this the same thing?  

• Downvote 1

Be careful listening to the Guru's....

Beware the  800 numbers, Madam Woo and the Chinese Elder's, Reno and the New US Treasury, The hydrated Paymasters, internet groups, Humanitarian projects and how you can name your payout/exchange rate at that time.....

The only thing I have found correct about Tier's are actually Tier 1-3 Banks.

What's a tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3 investment bank now?
  • The tier one investment banks: J.P. Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, Bank of America, Morgan Stanley (just)
  • The tier two investment banks: Deutsche, Barclays, Credit Suisse, UBS.
  • The tier three investment banks: HSBC, BNP Paribas, SocGen.
  • Changing tiers.

Welcome to the ride.

Karsten

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Wealth-Gap said:

Are you saying there are no cash in tiers?  We have friends with a trust that they have their dinar in and their people are telling them that they are a Tier 4 individual and will have an 800 number for an appointment at the bank. I know we will get a code and info from Adam. Is this the same thing?  

Not necessarily. I do however HIGHLY doubt such a thing exists and am suspicious enough that my dinar are in my hot little hands and I'll NEVER let a "trust" hold them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Wealth-Gap said:

It’s all so confusing.  We are VIP!" rel="">VIP and have friends and family that are not. Can they go and cash in at the same time as us then?  I know they will not get the same deal as we have with VIP!" rel="">VIP. 

Once the currency revalues, it does so for EVERYONE.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2019 at 4:09 PM, Wealth-Gap said:

Are you saying there are no cash in tiers?  We have friends with a trust that they have their dinar in and their people are telling them that they are a Tier 4 individual and will have an 800 number for an appointment at the bank. 

Yes, that's exactly what we're saying.  There are no "tiers" for people to exchange (cash in) their currency.  If you are exchanging at your bank, you can call ahead for an appointment with a manger, but you call their regularly phone number - there is no new 800 number.  Everyone will get the same rate (for example, 1 dinar is worth $.10), but the bank will add a fee to cover their costs and some profit.  The Dinar Vets VIP certificate will get you a discount on those fees.  As far as I know, that will be the best, net rate available.  

The whole "tier" concept is used by con artists to get people to hand over their dinar, or the control of it, to them so they can steal it.  If your friend's trust owns their dinar, tell him NOT to give control of that trust over to anyone.  And certainly tell him not to give his physcial dinar (or control over it, for instance like if it was held at Warka Bank) to anyone else.  If your friend let this tier group talk him into putting his dinar into a trust owned by the tier group, they may have already lost his dinar.  Perhaps he can go to the group and tell them he wants out of the arrangement and threaten to go to the police if they don't return his dinar.  Or he could go to the police and try to get help that were.  I hope nothing like that has happened to your friend, because there are many very sad stories of people who lost their dinar this way. 

And yes, your friends can go to the bank with you, but unless they have their own VIP certificate, they will pay a little higher fee, that's all. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5