Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Next Realistc RV Window...Jan 2020.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Mnt Goat predicts the next window of RV possibility will be after Jan 2020, in the 2020 Iraq Budget.

The good news...2019 budget has been opened but is at the artificial rate.

The bad news...we wait & wait & wait.

Treat this as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

5/4/2019    Directly From The Throat Of The Goat:    “BREAKING NEWS''

Breaking...''The 2019 Budget is now opened”  Well, well, well…it looks like Iraq has finally opened their 2019 budget and paid out at the 1180 rate according to this article. So we all know what that means. We need to settle down, relax… This is going to be yet another end of year January 2020.  But my CBI contact was correct. They did pay out and open the budget this week. Just not at the rate we all wanted''

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Okay, so let's see......Had a Widow, called a window, put out select date for said window, set rates for the dates of said window and when looking like that window wasn't going the happen.....Bunt the ball just to get to the next window a few days into next week were the Rates are overly Bloated Rates.....When the window closes just kick the flippin can down the road into next year......Wait, they have done the same thing now for how long...going on 16 years?

Karsten

• Upvote 7

Luigi says...

here's another article related to the above.

4/6/2019   Gurus Baxter & Lance... 
Lance   Hopefully with the conversation TWWIII and Baxter had yesterday that the coast is still clear for some movement in our favor.......and there was no indication TWWIII was telling a fib about anything that was "pertinent." Frank asked me to use that word and that would be IHO. LOL... 
"-The CBI just opened the 2019 budget as pressure was pushing them to do so. It opened and paid out at the program rate; Well, well, well…it looks like Iraq has finally opened their 2019 budget and paid out at the 1180 rate according to this article. So we all know what that means. 
We need to settle down, relax, put our dinar back into the shoe box and on the shelf. This is going to be yet another end of year January 2020."

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

17 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi says...

here's another article related to the above.

Lance   Hopefully with the conversation TWWIII and Baxter had yesterday that the coast is still clear for some movement in our favor.......and there was no indication TWWIII was telling a fib about anything that was "pertinent." Frank asked me to use that word and that would be IHO. LOL... 
"-The CBI just opened the 2019 budget as pressure was pushing them to do so. It opened and paid out at the program rate; Well, well, well…it looks like Iraq has finally opened their 2019 budget and paid out at the 1180 rate according to this article. So we all know what that means. 
We need to settle down, relax, put our dinar back into the shoe box and on the shelf. This is going to be yet another end of year January 2020."

I don’t know about the 1180 rate or what crock of crap their talking about on the 2019 budget. Yet the only shred of truth in this ,JMHO is the end of the year 2020! That would not surprise me, I just don’t see Iraq really trying to move forward! Yes we see and hear articles , the truth of the matter is I have been seeing this same ole song and dance since 2010! JMHO!

• Upvote 1

On 4/6/2019 at 1:23 PM, Luigi1 said:

5/4/2019    Directly From The Throat Of The Goat:    “BREAKING NEWS''

Breaking...''The 2019 Budget is now opened”  Well, well, well…it looks like Iraq has finally opened their 2019 budget and paid out at the 1180 rate according to this article. So we all know what that means. We need to settle down, relaxThis is going to be yet another end of year January 2020.  But my CBI contact was correct. They did pay out and open the budget this week. Just not at the rate we all wanted''

19 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

We need to settle down, relax
, put our dinar back into the shoe box and on the shelf. This is going to be yet another end of year January 2020."

Ok so who is quoting who here?????  Are Baxter & Lance quoting the goat or is the goat quoting Baxter & Lance????  I know I know its a merry-go-round rhetorical question.  Just thought I'd throw it out there.  :jester:

SR

26 minutes ago, SupraRacer said:

Ok so who is quoting who here?????  Are Baxter & Lance quoting the goat or is the goat quoting Baxter & Lance????  I know I know its a merry-go-round rhetorical question.  Just thought I'd throw it out there.  :jester:

SR

OK...here's the real meal deal...This is how the system works...one Guru dreams up a rumor or lie in his head, then all other Gurus jump on the band wagon claiming all Gurus are in harmonious agreement & before you know it...the rumor has gone viral throughout Dinarland.

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 2

5 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

OK...here's the real meal deal...This is how the system works...one Guru dreams up a rumor or lie in his head, then all other Gurus jump on the band wagon claiming all Gurus are in harmonious agreement & before you know it...the rumor has gone viral throughout Dinarland.

Oh I know weegee.  I was just throwing it out there just for GP.  If all the guru's believe each other and it's on the interweb it must be true.  NOTTTTTTTTT.  :jester:  Been here to long to even have anything close to a passing thought that ANY of their rubbish is even close to ANY thing close to ANY truth.  But as always I thank you for the humor you bring to the rumors selection.

SR

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Dinarland is just  perfect for stimulating and provoking stuff like that......Seems as if it was made  for it