Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Baghdad parliamentary summit confirms support for the security and stability of Iraq and the region

yota691

A unified Coalition of seven Arab Nations could only happen if there is obscene amounts of money involved. This entire affair appears to be the foundation of of President Donald Trump's Chief advisor Jared kushner's Middle East peace plan.

As I've said before if I were living in Iran I'd be really nervous right now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

A unified Coalition of seven Arab Nations could only happen if there is obscene amounts of money involved. This entire affair appears to be the foundation of of President Donald Trump's Chief advisor Jared kushner's Middle East peace plan.

As I've said before if I were living in Iran I'd be really nervous right now.

:twothumbs: I Agree AND Welcome Back!!!, LadyGrace'sDaddy, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of The Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

As You noted, "surprising" !!!SUDDENLY!!! The Sand Box Occupants ARE ALL playing NICE AND WANTING to "work" "together" AND INVEST IN IRAQ WHEREAS IRAQ IS NOW TOUTED AS THE CENTER PIECE IN THE REGION!!!

An "over" "the" "top" "recent" "development" to ME.

WHAT, pray tell, FOR, pray tell???!!!

I suspect the Nauti Arabians HAVE BEEN "working" "the" "deals" "behind" "the" "scenes". After ALL, the Nauti Arabian King DID GIVE The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump an 800 million USD Yacht AND a 200 million USD jewel studded golden sword ALONG WITH some OTHER "pricey" "trinkets"!!!

SO, a NOMINAL gift of a COOL Billion USD AND a 10 Billion USD pledge for rebuilding Iraq by the Nauti Arabians.

YEP!!!

"There Is An OBSCENE Amount Of MONAE' Involved."!!!

!!!BAM!!!

!!!SUDDENLY!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

2019/04/25 10:24

Arab Parliament describes the Baghdad Summit of Parliaments of neighboring countries as unique

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/169605/البرلماني-العربي-يصف-قمة-بغداد-لبرلمانات-دول-الجوار-بـ-الفريدة-من-نوعها

130912.jpg.d56ce2ad22281ae0e330e83ce68eba20.jpg

BAGHDAD - The head of the Arab Parliamentary Union, Atef Tarawneh, described the Baghdad Summit of the parliaments of the neighboring countries of Iraq held last Saturday as a "unique" summit, expressing solidarity of the Union with all efforts to support the process of reconstruction, reconstruction and development.

636917726094741141-PHOTO-2019-04-25-09-48-39.thumb.jpg.5a3baccbc7ce6c49edbcaa1ba89b9e9f.jpg

636917726999508516-PHOTO-2019-04-25-09-48-40.thumb.jpg.462e97f387d7685f10023bba6df72dd1.jpg

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

"surprising" !!!SUDDENLY!!! The Sand Box Occupants ARE ALL playing NICE AND WANTING to "work" "together" AND INVEST IN IRAQ WHEREAS IRAQ IS NOW TOUTED AS THE CENTER PIECE IN THE REGION!!

In my experience when  dealing with Arabs there are  only two ways to get this kind of cooperation, usually it is achieved by deadly force. And the only other thing that would have achieved this  kind of cooperation is as stated above obscene amounts of cash.

But timing is everything. Thus my reason for throwing Jared kushner's Middle East peace plan in the mix. Before the Arabs can make peace with Israel the Arabs must make peace with each other. It seems with this news that is exactly what has happened, and they even now have a common enemy Iran.

What we are witnessing could possibly be historic on a grand biblical scale.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

In my experience when  dealing with Arabs there are  only two ways to get this kind of cooperation, usually it is achieved by deadly force. And the only other thing that would have achieved this  kind of cooperation is as stated above obscene amounts of cash.

But timing is everything. Thus my reason for throwing Jared kushner's Middle East peace plan in the mix. Before the Arabs can make peace with Israel the Arabs must make peace with each other. It seems with this news that is exactly what has happened, and they even now have a common enemy Iran.

What we are witnessing could possibly be historic on a grand biblical scale.

:twothumbs: Thank You For The Most Excellent Well Stated Follow Up, LadyGrace'sDaddy, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1