Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Afternoon Outrageous Rumors @ 1:55 PM EDT - 4/05/2019

ronscarpa

Once again, PLEASE don't shoot the messenger - these are posted here for your amusement only, since they were posted out there in Dinarland for all to see...!  :confused2: Be blessed & have a great weekend. :)  Ron

4-5-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ    [Q? A lot of people are talking about the FEDWIRE being down that they are also bringing in De La Rue machines and the employees are being told they are changing the banking sytems. Have you heard anything like that?]   Yes..I have heard a lot of stories like that…from  all over the US...I have talked to a lot of tellers getting ready for the new systems...In fact here at WF the Manager working with a Teller... the manager told the teller she would be working on international transactions soon.

:bs: From a Thursday Chat posted today: :violin:

4-5-2019   Intel Guru Bruce   [via PinkRoses]   ...we are right now...what I would call the end of the ride.  The reason I say that and why I am jacked up about everything is we had heard back on Tuesday ...I had heard the fact this thing was close, that the 800 numbers were coming, and I even had days of Friday and Saturday... The truth of the matter is there are things happening...Where do we stand now The Iraqi Dinar finally made it to the...the Forex and to the Bank screens...around the globe internationally it is visible... You can see it on Forex.  You can see it on your bank screen if you are a banker...it should be tradable internationally... tonight [Thursday].   ...(post 1 of 2)...

4-5-2019   Intel Guru Bruce    It is currently on the Bank screens at $7.62, and it should elevate...It is projected to get to $7.92 tomorrow [Friday] afternoon.  ...Iraq is supposed to put everything they have in the Gazette Saturday morning Iraqi time...No, we do not have to wait on them.  That is good...the Dong is projected tomorrow [Friday] afternoon, this is what I was told, $5.48...Am I calling it?  I am doing my best not to call it.  It is what it is.  Take that for what it is, and we will see how that plays out... I am excited about where we are...(post 2 of 2)...:bs:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Really for sure guru Bruce and mark Z spread ridiculous rumors just to here themselves speak what a couple of real mor... they need to be removed from dinar predictions  as their info just makes them look like a couple of dumb and dumber guys

Edited by gotmoney
  • Upvote 2

23 hours ago, bkeiller said:

It really doesn't mean anything..!  The IQD is "NOT" internationally traded on ANY platform, and the value is set by the CBI pegged to the US$. These are only "representative" figures of what the value would be based on the peg to the US$, and are not indicative of ANY exchange rate by the FOREX currency trading platform. Just keep your eye on the CBI rate.  The FOREX reflects other "Exotic" currencies in a similar fashion, but it has no factual basis for an actual exchange - purely hypothetical, as if the currency would suddenly go "International", but then it would change drastically.

I hope this answers your question. :tiphat:RON

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

It really doesn't mean anything..!  The IQD is "NOT" internationally traded on ANY platform, and the value is set by the CBI pegged to the US$. These are only "representative" figures of what the value would be based on the peg to the US$, and are not indicative of ANY exchange rate by the FOREX currency trading platform. Just keep your eye on the CBI rate.  The FOREX reflects other "Exotic" currencies in a similar fashion, but it has no factual basis for an actual exchange - purely hypothetical, as if the currency would suddenly go "International", but then it would change drastically.

I hope this answers your question. :tiphat:RON

Cheers, Ron. Thanks for taking the time to share. That makes a lot of sense. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1