Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank Story Even Sounds Somewhat Believable.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

This is a long read but is well worth the time to read it.

This bank story is somewhat believable.

According to the author, the banks are going through major changes as we speak.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

4/4/2019  TWWIII   Baxter:

I went back to Chase today for more info if they can release it. Then I went US Bank that holds our trusts. I will do 2 separate postings. This may take a few minutes for each bank... 

TWWIII   At CHASE... I spoke with Ryan, mgr. He did answer my questions. Yes they are retrfiting the new QFS platforms. Major on a state basis, are all getting QFS implemented since Mar 30th. The Fed wire system was down from 31 Mar til the eve of Apr 02. He asked for an update of my email address & ph#. 

TWWIII   Then I went to US BANK...where our trusts are set up with, Well, I asked the teller if they have set the new QFS...then the branch mgr came over to answer. Shocked how she opened up.

TWWlll   She said all they are waiting for further announcements, she admitted abt the fed wire shut down she admitted abt the currency exchanges since all 209 countries will be do the 1:1, or about.

Then said, oh ur the head of the family foundation, March 30th to April 02. update ur ph#& email address? 
Baxter   THX TWW... 
TWWIII   Baxter that is further clarification u asked for. 
Baxter   I CALLED MY CHASE BANK AS WELL... THEY WOULDNT ADMIT TO THE CURRENCY EXCHANGES.. BUT THEY DID ADMIT TO THE RESTRUCTURING AS WHY THE WIRE TRANSFER WAS DOWN... 
Baxter   YES.. TWW.. THX. 
TWWIII   Baxter See at times I do know what is going on, thanx Bax... 
Baxter   Yet.. I saw Whitelions in here this morning...and she said her bank told her nothing was going on... I disagree...and you are more proof of it. 
TWWIII   Baxter I have personally known both banks for over a decade..., The US Bank lady said our account is like a whale account with funds in their 770 account. They must love me(????) 
Young SC PMTWWIIIThen I went to US Bank where our trusts are set up with, Well, I asked the teller if they have set the new QFS...then the branch mgr came over to answer. Shocked how she opened up. She said all they are waiting for further announcements, she admitted abt the fed wire shut down she admitted abt the currency exchanges since all 209 countries will be do the 1:1, or about. Then said, oh ur the head of the family foundation, March 30th to April 02. update ur ph#& email address? 
Young SC Huh????   What are you guys talking about. 
Baxter   MY DIMES... Young SC   Is this sarcasm or for real? 
Baxter   ITS REAL... 
Young SC   Honestly?    Ok please explain lol
Young SC   TW mentioned 1-1 currency ??? 
TWWIII   Dave Both banks not sure abt the ZIM yet, waiting for further updates. 
Young SC   209 countries will be 1-1 on currency exchanges?? 
Baxter   ZIM would have to be the new currency...
Baxter   which no one here has. 
TWWIII   Young SC thatz what my banker said this morning. 
Young SC   TWWIII what did you ask?? 
Dave   100T notes ?  

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

here's another article relate to the above bank story...

4-5-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ    [A lot of people are talking about the FEDWIRE being down that they are also bringing in De La Rue machines and the employees are being told they are changing the banking sytems. Have you heard anything like that?]   Yes..I have heard alot of stories like that…from  all over the US...I have talked to a lot of tellers getting ready for the new systems...In fact here at WF the Manager working with a Teller... the manager told the teller she would be working on international transactions soon.

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi says... This bank story is somewhat believable.

4/4/2019  TWWIII   Baxter: I went back to Chase today

Ya - Keep Chase’n That Long Ball Weegie ! :o 

GIFs 5-11-17

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

17 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

@Artitech.. if we were paid $1 for every “news” item that says it’s going Soon,Shortly or in the Coming  Days we would be millionaires and the actual RV of our Dinar could be just pin money  in the jar on the kitchen bench ... 

That is one story you can take to the bank.  :bravo:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

14 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

One day soon .. maybe?😊

Hope your doing well ChuckFinley and as I said above maybe one day this ride will end ..perhaps we could predict the date as the 12th of Never ...lol

Doing well NoviceInvestor, thank you for asking. Hope you and your family are doing well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2