Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The House of Representatives completes the reading of two laws and raises its session to the {expanded}

yota691

The House of Representatives discusses the rains and floods in the next session

Political | 05:03 - 04/04/2019

Special - Mawazin News 
MP Hussein al-Aqabi, on Thursday, that the House of Representatives will discuss the issue of rain and floods in the next session. 
He said the punishment in an interview with / Mawazin News / "On Tuesday, the House of Representatives will hold its first session, after the holiday visit Rajabip, and will discuss the file of rain and torrential rains that hit a number of provinces. 
"The agenda may also include reading and discussing some laws," he said. 
Iraq has witnessed in recent days, the fall of rain accompanied by Seoul in most parts of the country, caused the closure of areas and roads and other drowning.

• Upvote 2

19122018201422Parlaman-Hkumat-2.jpg?resi

Eighth electronic newspaper

Today, the Alliance of Suron, backed by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, "worried" because of the absence of large numbers of deputies from the parliamentary sessions.

"We are concerned about the absence of many MPs from the parliamentary sessions, especially as the country and the country need to enact laws," said MP Alaa al-Rubaie, in a statement followed by the eighth day, noting that "there are important laws requiring the attendance of most of the deputies to the meetings."

Al-Rubaie said in his statement that "the Presidency of the House of Representatives, demanding to take firm and firm action against the deputies, who are absent continuously, without any excuse."

Al-Rubaie said that "there are many investigations can be directed against absentee MPs, for the purpose of deterring such behavior unacceptable public and parliamentary."

The Iraqi Council of Representatives, had earlier issued alerts to a number of deputies, because of the frequent absence from the sessions of the Council, including the leader of the National Coalition Iyad Allawi.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

story_img_5bab54e378b0c.jpg

The House of Representatives will hold its regular sessions next Wednesday (April 10th). 
A statement issued by the parliamentary media department said the agenda of the meeting included "voting on the draft financial administration law, the first reading of the draft law of the media and communications authority, the first reading of the draft law of the Supreme Iraqi Maritime Authority and the first reading of the draft law on the accession of the Republic of Iraq to the Asian Investment Bank. 
It also includes "the report and discussion of the draft industrial cities law, and the report and discussion of the draft law of the first amendment to the Integrity Commission Act No. (30) for the year 2011." 
The session begins at 1:00 pm.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to The agenda of the parliamentary session on 10 April
Date of release: 2019/4/5 13:53 • 178 times read
The agenda of the parliamentary session on 10 April
(Baghdad: Al Furat News) The House of Representatives will resume its regular sessions next Wednesday 10 April.
The agenda of the meeting includes "the vote on the draft financial administration law, the first reading of the draft law of the media and communications authority, the first reading of the draft law of the Supreme Iraqi Navy and the first reading of the draft law of the accession of the Republic of Iraq to the agreement of the Asian Investment Bank for infrastructure." 
It also includes the report and discussion of the draft industrial cities law and the report and discussion of the draft law of the first amendment to the Integrity Commission Act No. 30 of 2011. 
The session begins at 1 pm.
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

The draft draft law on the protection of the volunteer paramedic submitted to Parliament

Political | 11:14 - 05/04/2019

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News 
MP MP on the national approach to parliamentary, Hazem Khalidi, on Friday, the draft law to protect the volunteer volunteer to the presidency of the House of Representatives, for the purpose of legislation or the integration of paragraphs with the draft traffic law, which the Parliament to legislate during this period. 
Khalidi said in a statement received by Mawazine News, a copy of which: "We have submitted a draft law to protect the volunteer paramedic to the presidency of the parliament because of the lack of legal provisions protect volunteer volunteers, which led to the occurrence of many victims as a result of their lack of aid," noting "the importance of the draft law to protect the medic because of him Of the significant impact on the protection of citizens who provide assistance to persons who have been injured by different incidents of access. 
He stressed that "the need to speed up the legislation of the law to distance the community from providing this service because of the prosecution and the accusation against the legal and Christian legal."
The information office of the Deputy Khalidi, included 4 documents with the statement, including the request for submission of the draft to the House of Representatives, and the draft project.

85420191111.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

126200.jpg?width=750&&height=375

2019/04/05 14:45
  • Number of readings 17
  • Section: Iraq
  •  
  • Parliament publishes agenda for its next meeting

BAGHDAD / MESSALA: The Information Office of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, Friday, April 5, 2019, the agenda of its next meeting, which is scheduled to be held on the 17th of this month.

"The meeting will witness the vote on the draft financial administration law, the first reading of the draft law of the Information and Communications Authority, in addition to reading the first reading of the draft law of the Supreme Iraqi Navy," the office said in a statement.

The statement added that "the meeting will also see the first reading of the draft law on the accession of the Republic of Iraq to the agreement of the Asian Investment Bank for infrastructure, and the discussion and report of the draft industrial cities law, and the draft amendment to the first law of Integrity Commission No. (30) for 2011.

The obelisk

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/168080/البرلمان-ينشر-جدول-أعمال-جلسته-المقبلة

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Mawazine publishes the agenda of the next sessions of the House of Representatives .. What included?

Political | 01:57 - 05/04/2019

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News 
The Information Service of the House of Representatives announced on Friday the agenda of the next four sessions of the Council. 
"The hearing on Wednesday, April 10 includes consideration of the appeals filed on the validity of the membership of some MPs and the first reading of the draft law of the first amendment to the law of the civil presses No. (5) for the year 1999 and the first reading of the draft mineral investment law," the department said in a statement received by Mawazine News, And the first reading of the draft law amending the Social Welfare Law No. (126) for the year 1980 and the report and discussion of the draft law of the Sixth Amendment to the Law of Implementation No. (45) for the year 1980.
She added that "the agenda of the session on Saturday, April 13 includes the first reading of the draft law on communications and informatics and the first reading of the draft law of the Federal Court and the first reading of the draft law of the industrialization of the military and the first reading of the draft amendment of the second law of the Union of Geologists No. 197 of 1968 and the first reading of the draft law ratification Agreement on the avoidance of double taxation and the prevention of financial evasion with respect to the income and capital tax between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the United Arab Emirates and the report and discussion of the draft law on informatics crimes and the report and discussion of the draft law Dell first law of seizure and confiscation of movable and immovable property belonging to the staff of the former regime No. (72) for the year 2017 ".
The agenda of the session on Monday, April 15, includes the vote on the draft law amending the law of the recovery of Iraq's money No. (9) for the year 2012 and vote on the draft law amending the Companies Law No. (21) for 1997 and the first reading of the draft law of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology and the first reading of the draft amendment Of the Law of the Ministry of Interior No. (20) for the year 2016 and the first reading of the draft law on the accession of the Republic of Iraq agreement on the minimum standards of social security No. 102 of 1952 and the report and discussion of the draft traffic law, The first reading of the draft law of the Information and Communications Authority and the first reading of the draft law of the Supreme Iraqi Maritime Authority and the first reading of the draft law of the accession of the Republic of Iraq to the Asian Investment Bank for infrastructure and the report and discussion of the draft industrial cities and report and discuss the draft amendment law

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, WheresmyRV? said:

Starting to look like another year wasted with them fools.

Treading water until the next extended break, vacation, special holiday. These fools are just wasted air. A mass of laws waiting from the last 12 years of inaction. You know it's bad when Sadr starts complaining about absentee GOI members. I hate to write off the rest of the year.....but it's looking that way. Ramadan, summer heat breaks. We're 1/4 through the new year and they've passed what?? One law. Woop.

;)

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, WheresmyRV? said:

Starting to look like another year wasted with them fools.

We will know , for sure by the middle of July 2019! I was really hoping by the end of this 1st quarter!  Now I think our chances are less than a 50 50 chance of happening (RV)! No three letter agencies, or boots on the ground! I have mentioned the Iraqi Dr. I met with in 2013 or 2014 He told us in that meeting that the dinar wasn’t or could not RV till around 2023 to 2024! I can still remember how mad and upset I was, when he told us that! He has been right so far! He is a member of the Iraqi shadow government here in USA! The meeting was taped, I’m trying to find that tape of meeting and review exactly what he said! After all it will be 5 or 6 years come October of either 2013 or 2014 , when the meeting was held. By verbal commitment, I Not able to share the tape! I think I’m at liberty to say what I think now the major news to come out of that meeting. How it was rationalized was he really wasn’t aware of real time news of what was happening. Turns out he was very informed! In fact he knew someone that was in the Parliament and made a conference call to that person. That person thought it was funny that we thought a RV was going to happen that year! At that time I was so upset, I sort of tuned out the rest of meeting, trying to really figure out if I was staying or getting out! I chosen to stay till the bitter end!! As the money is already gone! JMHO!!:tiphat:P.S. I hope I’m wrong, I have posted many times of the people I want to help, with this blessing! 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

I know this sounds bad. But the way I look at it. They are not going to announce ahead of time what we are all waiting for. I firmly believe the reason they have not published the budget in the gazette, is because it would reveal too much.  I started following Adam many years ago. Mainly because he was the only one that did not announce the RV every day. He knew there was a lot of work to be done and did not give me false hope. Skip ahead what seems a lifetime. And Adam tells me I should be excited. So I am!😎 keep the faith baby! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 9

7 hours ago, yota691 said:

The agenda of the meeting includes "the vote on the draft financial administration law,

This is the law that will change the fiscal and monetary policies in  Iraq ~ aimed at raising the dinar exchange rate and maintaining the stability of inflation.

Hope they will include this law in their coming agenda.

• Upvote 9

Just a reminder pulled forward ....

Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation

Wednesday 20 March 2019
Baghdad / Omar Abdul Latif

The Parliamentary Finance Committee is moving in the current legislative session to develop mechanisms to change the monetary and monetary policies in the country, in coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq, aimed at raising the dinar exchange rate and maintaining the stability of inflation.

"The committee will move during the current legislative term towards changing the fiscal and monetary policy in the country in general," said member of the committee Abdul Hadi al-Saadawi, Coming ".

He added that "the Committee is keen to enact the law of financial administration as it gives a complete road map of the financial policy in the country in terms of management of money and cash in the state," pointing out that "the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencieswhile maintaining the stability of inflation In the country".
"The Commission is determined to make these changes during the next phase and not to follow the traditional methods are not appropriate at the moment."

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, King Bean said:

Treading water until the next extended break, vacation, special holiday. These fools are just wasted air. A mass of laws waiting from the last 12 years of inaction. You know it's bad when Sadr starts complaining about absentee GOI members. I hate to write off the rest of the year.....but it's looking that way. Ramadan, summer heat breaks. We're 1/4 through the new year and they've passed what?? One law. Woop.

;)

Pasted alot of hot air.........................

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

Just a reminder pulled forward ....

Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation

Wednesday 20 March 2019
Baghdad / Omar Abdul Latif

The Parliamentary Finance Committee is moving in the current legislative session to develop mechanisms to change the monetary and monetary policies in the country, in coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq, aimed at raising the dinar exchange rate and maintaining the stability of inflation.

"The committee will move during the current legislative term towards changing the fiscal and monetary policy in the country in general," said member of the committee Abdul Hadi al-Saadawi, Coming ".

He added that "the Committee is keen to enact the law of financial administration as it gives a complete road map of the financial policy in the country in terms of management of money and cash in the state," pointing out that "the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencieswhile maintaining the stability of inflation In the country".
"The Commission is determined to make these changes during the next phase and not to follow the traditional methods are not appropriate at the moment."

Date of release: 2019/4/5 13:53 • 178 times read
The agenda of the parliamentary session on 10 April
(Baghdad: Al Furat News) The House of Representatives will resume its regular sessions next Wednesday 10 April.
The agenda of the meeting includes ((((("the vote on the draft financial administration law,)) .....April 10 . This law will give us the Road Map !
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 6

23 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

((((("the vote on the draft financial administration law,))

Vote.That's the keyword😁

Somehow they must have read this draft prior to this.

• Upvote 5

11 hours ago, Butifldrm said:

the agenda of its next meeting, which is scheduled to be held on the 17th of this month

Agenda of the next parliament session (dijlah.tv)

image.php?token=209d02e8ed6eed4d7598af3ca8cdf32d&size=

05-04-2019 02:12 PM

The House of Representatives, announced on Friday, on the work of its No. Table (11) coincidence on Wednesday 17 / April / 2019. 

The agenda is as follows: 

(read verses from the Koran) 

First: The vote on the draft law of financial management. (Finance Committee). (53 articles). 

Second: The first reading of the bill of the Information and Communications Authority. (Committee for Services and Reconstruction, Committee on Culture, Information, Tourism and Antiquities). (57 articles). 

Third: The first reading of the draft law of the Supreme Iraqi Navy. (Service and Reconstruction Committee). (17 articles). 

Fourth: First reading of the draft law on the accession of the Republic of Iraq to the agreement of the Asian Investment Bank for infrastructure. (Committee on Foreign Relations). (2 articles). 

Fifth: Report and discussion of the draft industrial cities law. (Committee on Economy and Investment). (21 articles).

Sixth: Report and discussion of the draft law of the first amendment to the Integrity Commission Law No. (30) of 2011. (Integrity Committee, Legal Committee, Committee of Civil Society Institutions and Parliamentary Development). (6 article). 

The session begins at 1pm

Edited by DWS112
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 9

• yota691 changed the title to The House of Representatives completes the reading of two laws and raises its session to the {expanded}