Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Planning: Iraq adopts the policy of opening up regionally and internationally in all fields

6ly410

12 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Iraq is on their way to an open market economy.!

Go open market economy 

Go dinar international 

Go RV

Go $1:1

:twothumbs: I Agree, Laid Back My Friend, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

I am surprised to see all the TRADE news HERE!!!

Looks to me the relations are substantially healed with a formerly alienated financial HIGH POTENCY bordering neighbor.

Makes me think somethinz up!!!

Good News HERE!!!

Go Moola Nova!
:pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, yusofsabri said:

Iraq adopts means its done.

Indeed ! Yessiree....:twothumbs:

It doesn’t say expect, anticipates, in the coming days, hopes or for that matter any of the vague references in their arsenal of snappy non-commitments. 

Clearly “ adopts the policy “ has all the earmarks of Commitment.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9

8 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Looks like the Red baron was busy in this thread. Got you all covered troops, trophy's all way round to offset those ruby's.

pp

Bwahahahahaha, here's another Red Baron for you to tag.

Cheers to all, even the Red Baron.

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
spelling, what else ? lol
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: I Agree, Laid Back My Friend, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

I am surprised to see all the TRADE news HERE!!!

Looks to me the relations are substantially healed with a formerly alienated financial HIGH POTENCY bordering neighbor.

Makes me think somethinz up!!!

Good News HERE!!!

Go Moola Nova!
:pirateship:

Thanks for your input my friend Synopsis,  And The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week and Up Coming Weekend to You too.

Like you said in the past, they’re moving from a closed economy to an open market economy.

All the trade deals with neighboring countries is a very good sign. 

“The modern Silk Road”

Go investment 

Go trade

Go development 

Go RV

Go $1:1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

34 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Probably a very Insecure who feels the power they never had as a kid growing up. Hiding behind a computer makes them feel like a grown up...  :)

pp

Hiding with their head in the sand. Adam knows who gives the reds. At one time here on this site years ago it would actually show who gave what reputation item. Maybe we should bring it back.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Hiding with their head in the sand. Adam knows who gives the reds. At one time here on this site years ago it would actually show who gave what reputation item. Maybe we should bring it back.  

Notice how all the Rubys disappeared ? I figured out who it was quite easily. Won't name anyone as I suspect they wish they never did it.

Carry on folks !! Time to watch paint dry, er I mean Iraq prepare to RV.  LOL  :)

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
missed the word Iraq
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Notice how all the Rubys disappeared ? I figured out who it was quite easily. Won't name anyone as I suspect they wish they never did it.

Carry on folks !! Time to watch paint dry, er I mean Iraq prepare to RV.  LOL  :)

pp

PP how much snow you have left up there? How long you figure we have to wait for this paint to dry? I’ve got a few things I’d like to do someday but of course all it takes is money 💰 

• Thanks 2