Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

7 Million Americans DIDN’T PAY Their Car Bills in Over 90 Days

bostonangler

• 5 months later...

Despite the supposed economic "recovery" of recent years—something in America is still not quite right 

After all, how can things be "OK" when nearly half the men ages 18-34 now live with their parents—the highest level since the Great Depression?

How can it be "normal" when in one of America's richest cities (Seattle) there are now 400 unauthorized homeless camps under bridges and along freeway medians?

How can it be a "recovery" when 78% of the U.S. population now lives paycheck to paycheck, with essentially zero savings?

Full article is posted here...

https://investingoutlook.co/article-political-event.html

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Indraman said:

Man, if you were as diligent in finding the negative articles when Obama was president, I would actually think you cared.

Indy

the truth of the matter is that I don't care, I read them all and form my consensus by moving average. I don't skew it with any name brand media. Another indicator is the profusion of telemarketing solicitations that come to my phone. There are a lot of folks that are in financial trouble. I have lived on both sides of that coin and can recognize when a world whose primary foundation is starting to crumble.  

4 hours ago, adhoc10 said:

the truth of the matter is that I don't care, I read them all and form my consensus by moving average. I don't skew it with any name brand media. Another indicator is the profusion of telemarketing solicitations that come to my phone. There are a lot of folks that are in financial trouble. I have lived on both sides of that coin and can recognize when a world whose primary foundation is starting to crumble.  

Well stated, but it will not be accepted. It goes against the inner being of a cult follower.... LOL

Yes the economy is fake and Wall Street is being propped up by corporate buy backs. There is a big change coming and many are going to take huge hits in their retirement accounts. The Fed is doing the same thing they did in 07. Debt is higher than ever in history. The ultra wealthy are selling and building cash reserves. I applaud you for trying to inform the folks here, but they don't want to be informed. They want to ride unicorns and drink orange Kool-Aid.

B/A

• Thanks 1