Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bruce's Tuesday Night B.S. - Posted Wednesday - 4/03/2019

ronscarpa

Please don't shoot the messenger - this is posted for your amusement because of Bruce's "outrageous claims" otherwise known as :bs:There are two members who down almost everything...to you I say, don't read what you don't like, and don't berate and downgrade someone who is just passing along information & rumors that is posted out there in the Dinar community. This is the RUMOR FORUM...!  Thanks .... RON :salute:

4-3-2019   Intel Guru Bruce    [via PinkRoses]   I am excited guys and it is for a good reason, I believe. You realize that this ride we have been on has been a little up and down...You know how we sort of had last week a Tuesday/Wednesday window that we thought would be happening.  The next thing you know it gets pushed. Then we were looking at a Friday/Saturday.  We didn’t get the Friday/Saturday. Things were happening. That is the important thing.  Things were moving along where we were seeing things getting accomplished, and that was important...  

4-3-2019   Intel Guru Bruce   What about Iraq?  ...Gazette days are Saturday and Wednesday.  Did the everything come out in the Gazette Saturday?  No.  Will it come out tomorrow [Wednesday]?  We believe...Iraq will have completed ...what it is what they have been promising...which is put out an international rate, have everything activated for their budget, Parliament seats they need to talk about, all of that is supposed to be done...So that is a very positive thing of what we should expect from Iraq.  

4-3-2019   Intel Guru Bruce   Regarding Forex, over the weekend...there was a brand-new format for the Forex, a new template.  Guess what?  These currencies that we hold were known as and have been known as exotic currencies. Guess what The exotics we hold are now in the same format as the rest of the world’s currencies. So, they have been essentially upgraded to the point of being fully tradable...probably the Dong, and I think the Dinar is just about ready to hit the screens.  I have given you a heads up on rates...the Dinar supposed to come out well over $7, but maybe well over $8 or $9, and it should continue up from there.  I would encourage you to be ready to get everything together.  Let’s see what happens.  I am excited.  I think and hope we are just about there.   

:bs: ..... :violin:SAME OLD STORY THAT HASN'T COME TO PASS - ESPECIALLY THE OUTRAGEOUS RATES..!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Luigi says...banks are now exchanging...banks have been exchanging. There's just one catch...it's by invite only.

3/3/2019  RayRat...

Everybody agrees it’s all done when it was supposed to be done.  When is it going to be open to the “general public”?  Some banks continue to do “invitation only” exchanges.  Override-release #’s are activated all month.  Last 2 weeks we should already be at the bank.  What we’re waiting for?  Nobody knows!  Money at the bank, numbers on screens.  They are contacting people they want to work with.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 3

3 hours ago, cranman said:

Ron,  

Your disclaimer means nothing! This is pure drivel!  Everyone knows it will be above $10!

Ahhh that was fun.  Lol

I'm glad you couldn't resist the impulse...and that you're having fun (+)...!

RON :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi says...banks are now exchanging...banks have been exchanging. There's just one catch...it's by invite only.

3/3/2019  RayRat...

Everybody agrees it’s all done when it was supposed to be done.  When is it going to be open to the “general public”?  Some banks continue to do “invitation only” exchanges.  Override-release #’s are activated all month.  Last 2 weeks we should already be at the bank.  What we’re waiting for?  Nobody knows!  Money at the bank, numbers on screens.  They are contacting people they want to work with.

I was at the bank last week, I will be there tomorrow too! 😁