Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana 3 April 2019 (Shorty)

Adam Montana

Where I live there is a low rumble starting regarding the EV cars. Simply put ; They (EV cars) use the road and don't need pay the tax at the pump for fuel. The tax at the pump goes back into (it is legislated to) the maintenance of the roads.

As indicated above there are significant incentives, where I live, to purchase EV cars but no corresponding or additional fees beyond the annual registration.

In addition, where I live, the Prius drivers seem to drive really, really fast or incredibly slow in the far left lane :rolleyes: ...................

I remember seeing .42 gas (up from the .27 range) at the local Gulf station while in High School in SoCal. Even more shocking was $1:00 per gallon in Hanes Alaska in the summer of 1970....................... BTW - SE Alaska in 1970 was still wilderness. 

GO RV ....................:bagofmoney:

Semper Fi:salute:

RV there yet ?:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Hotcurl said:

Where I live there is a low rumble starting regarding the EV cars. Simply put ; They (EV cars) use the road and don't need pay the tax at the pump for fuel. The tax at the pump goes back into (it is legislated to) the maintenance of the roads.

We will all be charged by the miles driven before too long.  

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, RodandStaff said:

The problem with electric cars is how they produce the electricity.  It isn’t all “clean energy”...but as long as people only see the plug-in they think it’s clean and environmentally friendly!  In some cases that couldn’t be farther from the truth!  😳

The other problem is they just don’t sound as cool. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

On 4/5/2019 at 7:21 PM, Pitcher said:

I remember .22-.27 gas during gas wars.  Wow, the gas stations of yesteryear.  How about the guy in a nice uniform who would check your oil, tires and clean your windshield.  “You can trust your car to the man who wears the Star, the big bright Texaco Star”. Ya we are old timers but only in age.  

I also pumped the gas. Old enough that I was one of those guys!  ️ 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/6/2019 at 7:16 AM, cranman said:

Did I miss the in depth update?  

Not Yet But Adam May Be Taking A Page From Parliament And Strategically Procrastinating It Into Next Weeks Chat ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 8

What are people talking about when they say "800 numbers will be releashed soon" ? I have not upgraded to MVP because you all talk over my head anyway. Not your fault it's that I'm uneducated in this issue and finances so I figured  the Book and MVP was a waste to me meaning I would most likely not comprehend the information. Does anyone think I should upgrade? And can you still buy Iraq Dinars because I didn't buy as many as you all probably did. I apologize for my ignorance in advance. Thank you all and GOOD LUCK to All of US.

Edited by debra
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, debra said:

What are people talking about when they say "800 numbers will be releashed soon" ? I have not upgraded to MVP because you all talk over my head anyway. Not your fault it's that I'm uneducated in this issue and finances so I figured  the Book and MVP was a waste to me meaning I would most likely not comprehend the information. Does anyone think I should upgrade? And can you still buy Iraq Dinars because I didn't buy as many as you all probably did. I apologize for my ignorance in advance. Thank you all and GOOD LUCK to All of US.

There are a few groups of people interested in Dinar, and some of them subscribe to the idea that when Iraq changes the value of their currency certain groups will get to "cash in" sooner than others. Some of these people have been fully discredited, others have faded away, some are still around... the "800 number" thing is a one of the ideas that runs around a couple of those groups, based on the idea that some of these gurus may have access to a timelier exchange period than the general public.

While it's certainly true that not everyone will be able to cash in at the same time, at the same rate as everyone else, the 800# idea is not very likely.

I'm biased towards the VIP group, but that doesn't make me wrong... I would encourage anyone considering VIP, or even unsure about Dinar in general, to invest in yourself and read the Cash In Guide. It's free, it's a short read, and it will help you make your own decision on VIP. (Only a portion of the Guide is about VIP - the majority is simple facts and explanation.)

:twothumbs: 

I'll attach the Guide below.

Cash In Guide - Iraqi Dinar - v1.6.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 7

@debra lack of confidence in your knowledge is precisely a great reason to join VIP as there are a LOT of people that will be glad to walk you through some money saving steps that will MORE THAN pay you back for the cost of VIP. AND post-rv you'll STILL be able to take advantage of the site, which will NOT be available to those not in VIP.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Absolutely yes!

That's one that will take some time to go over, so I'll cover it in a future update. 

:twothumbs:

Unless SOMETHING happhappens that we can experience it rather than you having to explain it.

🙏

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2