Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana 3 April 2019 (Shorty)

Adam Montana

9 hours ago, DinarThug said:

While We’re Waiting For Adam’s Continued Update There’s Some More Biden Video Out ! :o 

GIFs 5-11-17

And Idk If That’s Monica Lewinsky But That Looks Like It Might Be Bill Clinton In The Superhero Jammies To The Left ...

:D  :D  :D 

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

You are on 🔥 my friend! Hilarious 😂 

Ya - Although The Way Bitchin’ Heavy Makeup Also Might Possibly Make Me Look A Bit Flaming ! :o 

1354420197_3.png

• Haha 8

Headin’ in the right direction! 😉

Sandfly Adam and your Mod Squad...as this investment approaches fruition I have to reflect on all the monkey business (Sorry Thug...but Joe got busted by the Mod’s! 😆), and all the shenanigans y’all have put up with over the years...must be like herding cats! 🥴 

cabe2402cd27122a8ad337641025902e.jpeg

Come On Baby RV!!! 😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Hey Adam, good news. Starting to get excited about the dinars again. Hope we see something soon. Oh by the way I'm not receiving your weekly updates. I haven't gotten one since the first week of Feb. Can you fix that for me. Thank you for all that you do. I Love getting your updates. I'm not a VIP member (Can't afford it), but I've been apart of your followers for many years. You have a great and blessed day.  Go rv! 

• Upvote 2

On 4/3/2019 at 5:54 AM, Adam Montana said:

Just a quick note this morning, 

I'll post a more in depth update later, 

14 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

And this is now the Uncle Joe Meme Thread, apparently. :lol: 

Sweet - Let Us Know When U ‘Complete’ Ur Joe Montana Update ! :o 

San Francisco 49Ers Football GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

HEY, HEY, HEY EVERYBODAE'!!!

Lookie HERE:

image.png.9c07ad31c4c48aaec2fca2fe260a6fdd.png

https://quotes.ino.com/charting/index.html?s=NYMEX_CL.K19&t=f&a=&w=&v=w

image.png.e63723f6c1a884de119d9afada754dea.png

https://quotes.ino.com/charting/index.html?s=NYMEX_CL.K19&t=f&a=&w=&v=d6

WTI Dude Oil Futures NOW topping a WHOPPING $63/barrel!!!

WITH Bicraqi iraqi Crude Oil Selling nominally $7.80/barrel ABOVE WTI Dude Oil, the Bicraqi Iraqi ARE RAKING IN $71/barrel for THEIR Crude Oil!!!

JUST a couple hours UNTIL trading closes for the weekend!!! With WTI Dude Oil Futures HOLD ABOVE $63/barrel FOR the weekend???!!!

ARE WE IN THE LEAN, MEAN, AND GREEN ZONE OR WHAT, pray tell???!!!

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 10

I Day Traded oil today and did quite well. 

I normally don’t cheer higher oil prices but today it was good for us. 

I have 3 friends who have switched to EV vehicles and all three are happy they made the change. I will be changing after my lease is up in less than 2 years. It will be a big story in the next 10 years!!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

The Country Where Electric Cars Outsell Petrol Cars

Apr 03, 2019, 3:00 PM CDT

EV

Western Europe’s largest oil and gas producer has just set a historic record in its electric vehicles (EVs) market.

For the first time ever, EV sales in Norway in March outstripped sales of gasoline and diesel cars combined, confirming the Nordic country’s undisputed global leadership in EV market share and setting it on the road to achieve its national goal to have all cars sold by 2025 be zero emission, either electric or hydrogen.

The nearly 60-percent record EV market share in March was driven by two key factors—Norway’s consistent government policies in incentivizing purchases of zero-emission cars and a record number of Tesla Model 3 deliveries last month.

In March, for the first time in history, more than half of the passenger car sales in Norway were fully electric vehicles—battery electric vehicles (BEV), the Norwegian EV Association said this week.

According to statistics from the Norwegian Road Federation (OFV), the BEV market share stood at 58.4 percent in March, exceeding 50 percent for the first time ever. The market share of fully electric vehicles in the first quarter of 2019 was also the highest on record—at 48.4 percent.

Much of the historic market share was due to an astonishing 5,315 Model 3 deliveries last month, the Norwegian EV Association said.

“Tesla set a new benchmark for competing car manufacturers with an astonishing 5315 Model 3 units registered during March, beating the previous strong number recorded by Nissan LEAF last year,” the association’s release noted.

Norway may have a population of just 5.3 million people, but it is an important market for all EV makers, especially for Tesla. This importance is also recognized by Elon Musk who retweeted with heart emoticons Norway’s sales numbers for March.  

“Norway has every reason to be proud of breaking more BEV records. The BEV policy is working so well that the larger part of consumers opt for a BEV when buying a new car,” said the Norwegian EV Association’s Secretary General Christina Bu.

“Norway shows the whole world that fully electric cars can replace petrol and diesel cars and become an important contribution to combat CO2 emissions, as well as relieving local air from other harmful gases caused by burning fossil fuels,” Bu noted. Related: Supermajor Shell Looks To Revitalize The Rust Belt

The association estimates that the BEV market share in Norway will be around 50 percent for the full 2019.  

“We are now aiming for 1.2 million BEVs on Norwegian roads by 2025, which is a little more than five times today’s number,” Bu said.

As at the end of 2018, Norway’s BEV fleet had a 30-percent market share, while the share of plug-in hybrids (PHEVs) held a market share of 19 percent, according to data from the Norwegian Public Roads Administration. The number of BEVs on the roads was just above 200,000, with PHEVs at just over 96,000.  

Thanks to Norway’s many tax incentives and no-tolls for EVs, the market share of EVs jumped from just 1 percent in 2011 to 31 percent last year, statistics from the Norwegian EV Association shows.

According to the latest estimates of the International Energy Agency (IEA), Norway remained the world’s most advanced market for electric car sales in 2017, with over 39 percent share of new sales, followed by Iceland at a distant second with 11.7 percent and Sweden with 6.3 percent.

In China, the largest market in terms of volumes, the share of EVs was 2.2 percent in 2017, the IEA says.

In January 2019, there were nearly 5 million passenger EVs on the road globally, Angus McCrone, Chief Editor at BloombergNEF (BNEF), wrote in an article earlier this year.

BNEF forecasts that another 2.6 million EVs will be sold worldwide this year, a 40-percent annual increase, which would be down from the 70-percent growth rate last year, but still quite impressive.

China will continue to be the leader in terms of volumes sold, with some 1.5 million of EV sales this year, accounting for around 57 percent of the global market, McCrone said, noting that growth in Europe should be strong in the Nordic countries and Germany. 

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/The-Country-Where-Electric-Cars-Outsell-Petrol-Cars.html

• Upvote 3

The problem with electric cars is how they produce the electricity.  It isn’t all “clean energy”...but as long as people only see the plug-in they think it’s clean and environmentally friendly!  In some cases that couldn’t be farther from the truth!  😳

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

I can remember when it was 3-5 bucks a barrel and .35 for premium.  

I grow up in Jersey and they had gas wars. I can remember gas at .15 to .25 for reg and premium. You could go out for a few bucks. McDonalds meal for a buck and cheep gas. Date night was nothing. My first job was .25 and hour. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

HEY, HEY, HEY EVERYBODAE'!!!

WTI Dude Oil Futures closes EVEN HIGHER STILL!!!

HOW, pray tell, is THIS for YOUR Weekend???!!!

image.png.822717b25a5165a6715526dca8c56539.png

https://quotes.ino.com/charting/?s=NYMEX_CL.K19

12 minutes ago, RodandStaff said:

The problem with electric cars is how they produce the electricity.  It isn’t all “clean energy”...but as long as people only see the plug-in they think it’s clean and environmentally friendly!  In some cases that couldn’t be farther from the truth!  😳

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo: , RodAndStaff, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Even though EVs are VERY efficient, the inefficiencies of the production of electricity basically evens things out compared to conventional fuels.

Not the mention the chemicals feed stocks used to build many of the components in EVs comes from crude oil.

:o   :o   :o

Typically, the most direct with the fewest steps possible from the raw material to end use is the MOST efficient EVEN THOUGH certain steps have inherent non reducible INEFFICIENCIES!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I grow up in Jersey and they had gas wars. I can remember gas at .15 to .25 for reg and premium. You could go out for a few bucks. McDonalds meal for a buck and cheep gas. Date night was nothing. My first job was .25 and hour. 

You are really old CF!!! LOL

Truth be told, I'm right there with ya! WH

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I Day Traded oil today and did quite well. 

I normally don’t cheer higher oil prices but today it was good for us. 

I have 3 friends who have switched to EV vehicles and all three are happy they made the change. I will be changing after my lease is up in less than 2 years. It will be a big story in the next 10 years!!!!

I'm looking forward to the Tesla Pickup!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Me too keylime.  It has to be able to pull my boat though.  Two of my friends own Tesla’s and they love em. 

maybe one day it will pull your Tesla boat. I also love the Model X. It's my boys favorite vehicle.

• Upvote 1

I remember .22-.27 gas during gas wars.  Wow, the gas stations of yesteryear.  How about the guy in a nice uniform who would check your oil, tires and clean your windshield.  “You can trust your car to the man who wears the Star, the big bright Texaco Star”. Ya we are old timers but only in age.  

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I remember .22-.27 gas during gas wars.  Wow, the gas stations of yesteryear.  How about the guy in a nice uniform who would check your oil, tires and clean your windshield.  “You can trust your car to the man who wears the Star, the big bright Texaco Star”. Ya we are old timers but only in age.  

My first job was working at a Mobile Gas Station where I would pump the gas/check the oil and clean the windshield 👍 Full Serve Station. I was there through the transition to self serve, Miss the old days sometimes. Customer Service is a thing of the past. Soon enough we will have AI (Artificial Intelligence) Pumping the Gas/Driving the Car..... :( 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1