Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ZIM has revalued!

coorslite21

6 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

First off.....my April Fool Joke    adding the phone # for the San Deigo Zoo......asking for Mr. Foxx.........that was just a Fox Hole...(rabbit hole) for you to go down..... meant as a joke.......

So have you been ever been asked?........show me one instance where a currency has revalued?  You might use this one when asked in the future......Of course another was the Brasilian REAL created by some University Prof's to run in tandem with a runaway inflationary currency......and slowly the people gained confidence in it and the currency issue was resolved....

So back to the ZIM.....Yes.....prior to 2009 it was found on the UN operational rate list as the ZIM........that currency was discontinued due to hyper-inflation in the Millions Percent.  People that hold ZIM prior to that year.....especially the 2008AA notes are told those are bonds......backed by the resources of the country.....which was formerly Rhodesia.....a country of great mineral wealth.

The article and video clearly state that Zimbabwae just issued a new currency......brand new.......brand new value..........you will learn the plan is to be 100% digital.......(that was Iraq's plan back in 2004).  

The value of this new currency now shows on the UN operational rate........and how the value was derived is still in question.........although there is mention part of the formula was past currency and bond values as being a part of it.......In the first 24 hours the value has dropped by 20%.

So the jury is still out........however to me this indicates movement in what I call the upcoming currency reset.......that will happen world wide........mostly because the world is broke........with a total debt of around $275 Trillion.....

Just another piece of the puzzle.......but an interesting one..........this can happen anywhere.....who knows.....perhaps Iraq ???     CL

Good one my friend. Had me hook, line and sinker. And I have been so cautious not to get snagged today,  Touche ya got me and I'm sure one or two more.

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
spelling, what else ? lol
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Good one my friend. Had me hook, line and sinker. And I have been so cautious not to get snagged today,  Touche ya got me and I'm sure one or two more.

pp

Well.....not totally a joke.....meaningful on many fronts for a potential GCR....CL

Any time they make changes to the UN operational rates it has some importance....

Edited by coorslite21
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, umbertino said:

My 1st wife was Zimbabwean....

Then His 2nd Wife Was Already Russian Him To The Alter - And Later After Saying Goodbye To His Scandanavian 3rd Wife Umbertino Decided He Was Finnish’ed With Marriage ! :o 

4GIFS.com woman wedding dress bridal clothing dress gown bride fashion accessory event wedding reception girl wedding

:D  :D  :D 
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

I used to follow Phoenix but he's called the RV a couple of times and been wrong.  Plus for years he was harping on a remote viewing prediction he called "the shot heard round the world" about a potential assassination (or attempt) in front of an arch like structure which would be the trigger for the RV.  He likewise called that and was also wrong.  I stopped following him a couple of years ago but apparently he now he says the trigger for the "global currency reset" (which includes the dinar) is Mueller's report which vindicated Trump thereby making the rest of the world trust him (Trump).  Personally, I don't believe in the global currency reset, though I definitely think there's a Deep State running the world.  The idea that there is going to be an equitable redistribution of resources around the world doesn't seem likely to me.  But hey, what do I know and I totally admit that I could be wrong.  So when I saw Phoenix shamelessly post this video about the zim revaluing, I took the bait and listened to it - until I got to the part where he says it's for "ELECTRONIC" zims only..... basically bank to bank or international transfers- and not for the people who hold physical zim currency.  Zimbabwe (formerly Rhodesia) was once the breadbasket of Africa with generations of European farmers deligently working their land.  But, just like the blacks in South Africa are doing today, in the late 1970's the blacks in Rhodesia took over the country, renaming it Zimbabwe, and confiscated the Europeans' farms.  But since they didn't know how to farm and didn't have a very good work ethic, the farms stopped producing and the country fell apart - it's been in crisis for years - run into the ground by despot Mugabe.  Finally they got ride of him last November but the new leader, Mnangagwa (known as the crocodile - not a good sign) may not be much better since he's likewise associated with great atrocities and even his winning election has been disputed as legitimate.  I don't know how his attempt to create these new electronic zims - tied to bonds (which is a differerent zim the regular currency which is not tied to bonds) will work out, but it was grossly misleading of Phoenix to advertise his youtube post that way.  He trying to establish his new youtube channel (for years he did a radio show) and has found that he can rapidly increase his subscribers by posting about the global currency reset.  He knew full well that by titling his video the way he did that he would sucker in people who hold the old, physical zim notes (which are still basically worthless), but you have to listen to most of his video until he finally admits that.  But if you listen to the video, Phoenix does absolutely admit that this new $.0003+/- value does not apply to those physical zim notes that some people bought at a cost of less than US$1 for 1 billion zims.  Those zims are still virtually worthless.  Sadly, I don't see Zimbabwe's economy improving anytime soon (particularly with Mnangagwa) and without that, I don't see how the value of it's regular currency is going to increase.  But hey, again I'm no expert and that's jmo.

The good news is that everyone here also owns IQD, and the IQD is a legit investment and the country of Iraq has excellent prospects of revaluing soon.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, KristiD said:

I used to follow Phoenix but he's called the RV a couple of times and been wrong.  Plus for years he was harping on a remote viewing prediction he called "the shot heard round the world" about a potential assassination (or attempt) in front of an arch like structure which would be the trigger for the RV.  He likewise called that and was also wrong.  I stopped following him a couple of years ago but apparently he now he says the trigger for the "global currency reset" (which includes the dinar) is Mueller's report which vindicated Trump thereby making the rest of the world trust him (Trump).  Personally, I don't believe in the global currency reset, though I definitely think there's a Deep State running the world.  The idea that there is going to be an equitable redistribution of resources around the world doesn't seem likely to me.  But hey, what do I know and I totally admit that I could be wrong.  So when I saw Phoenix shamelessly post this video about the zim revaluing, I took the bait and listened to it - until I got to the part where he says it's for "ELECTRONIC" zims only..... basically bank to bank or international transfers- and not for the people who hold physical zim currency.  Zimbabwe (formerly Rhodesia) was once the breadbasket of Africa with generations of European farmers deligently working their land.  But, just like the blacks in South Africa are doing today, in the late 1970's the blacks in Rhodesia took over the country, renaming it Zimbabwe, and confiscated the Europeans' farms.  But since they didn't know how to farm and didn't have a very good work ethic, the farms stopped producing and the country fell apart - it's been in crisis for years - run into the ground by despot Mugabe.  Finally they got ride of him last November but the new leader, Mnangagwa (known as the crocodile - not a good sign) may not be much better since he's likewise associated with great atrocities and even his winning election has been disputed as legitimate.  I don't know how his attempt to create these new electronic zims - tied to bonds (which is a differerent zim the regular currency which is not tied to bonds) will work out, but it was grossly misleading of Phoenix to advertise his youtube post that way.  He trying to establish his new youtube channel (for years he did a radio show) and has found that he can rapidly increase his subscribers by posting about the global currency reset.  He knew full well that by titling his video the way he did that he would sucker in people who hold the old, physical zim notes (which are still basically worthless), but you have to listen to most of his video until he finally admits that.  But if you listen to the video, Phoenix does absolutely admit that this new $.0003+/- value does not apply to those physical zim notes that some people bought at a cost of less than US$1 for 1 billion zims.  Those zims are still virtually worthless.  Sadly, I don't see Zimbabwe's economy improving anytime soon (particularly with Mnangagwa) and without that, I don't see how the value of it's regular currency is going to increase.  But hey, again I'm no expert and that's jmo.

The good news is that everyone here also owns IQD, and the IQD is a legit investment and the country of Iraq has excellent prospects of revaluing soon.  

Always enjoy your insight!.........CL

On 4/1/2019 at 11:01 PM, Karsten said:

Today is the 1st time I have seen You Tube Vid's of Zim Breaking News post.....Tried to watch a couple but they done in Zimbabwe so they needed mean anything to me.

Karsten

Zimbabwe has 3 official languages....2 African  ( Shona & N'debele) and then English...Shona and N'debele are also written languages ( there are books in Shona & in N'debele)

I used to know a few basic words in Shona ( major ethnic group in Zim)...My wife was a Shona...I recall a lot of signs in Harare saying "Hapana basa " ( no work).....As there were lots of folks going to places looking for work.....

Shona is linked to main African group Bantu while N'debele is linked to main African group Zulu

....which was formerly Rhodesia.....

End Quote

Exactly CL....Taking its name from ole good explorer Cecil Rhodes ( I visited his house  then turned into a hotel in a very nice area of the Country)

The sad part of all that was that fmr. Rhodesia had institutionalized apartheid even worse than the one in S.Africa.....

Liberation struggle lasted many yers until they got to victory ( insurgents were led by Robert Mugabe  who was caught and tortured by the racist regime there) in 1979...I visited the Country for the 1st time just 7 years later..

The ( at least for a few years...) new Gov't benevolence showed in that (at least for some years)  Ian Smith ( fmr. white folks leader) and his racist party was allowed to stay in Parliament....Not so granted in those circumstances, honestly.....

20 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Then His 2nd Wife Was Already Russian Him To The Alter - And Later After Saying Goodbye To His Scandanavian 3rd Wife Umbertino Decided He Was Finnish’ed With Marriage ! :o 

4GIFS.com woman wedding dress bridal clothing dress gown bride fashion accessory event wedding reception girl wedding

:D  :D  :D 

Lol, DT....Good one....Almost correct you were...My 2nd wife ( also ex....what can I say....) is Cuban...I still have a good friendly relationship with her ( she has been living here for many years )

Not the Countries you mentioned anyway as I was never particularly attacted to those parts of the world ...I have always had a preference for women of color myself.....

Edited by umbertino

End Quote

Hello KristiD....Agreed on your assessment...Not so sure about the "soon" part ( been waiting since 2004 myself...That's 15 effing years)

Here's hoping.......

• Haha 1