Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ZIM has revalued!

coorslite21

it looks as if the value changed but it's hard to tell if the older notes have the same value being they were abandoned.  I have a few calls in to check but it's hard to say for sure at this point.  also on the UN currency page the Zimbabwe has no history.  it only shows today and doesn't have any other values. 

• Thanks 1

Well I just took my 1 trillion zim notes to the bank and they looked at me with a funny look on their face. Then these guys in white suits showed up and tried to put this funny looking jacket on me. I sure was lucky to get out of there. I think they were trying to kidnap me for my zim notes.  :lmao::lmao:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

41 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

Well I just took my 1 trillion zim notes to the bank and they looked at me with a funny look on their face. Then these guys in white suits showed up and tried to put this funny looking jacket on me. I sure was lucky to get out of there. I think they were trying to kidnap me for my zim notes.  :lmao::lmao:

LOL, your goofy !! Thxs for the chuckle.  :)

pp

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, DinarThug said:

What A Bunch Of Zimcompoops ! :o 

(not u CL)

In Zimbabwe

:D  :D  :D 

And I used to love the Country in the past......In the mid 80's living was really cheap for Westerners.....Visited 5 times 1986 thoughout 1990.......My 1st wife was Zimbabwean....

• Thanks 3

First off.....my April Fool Joke    adding the phone # for the San Deigo Zoo......asking for Mr. Foxx.........that was just a Fox Hole...(rabbit hole) for you to go down..... meant as a joke.......

So have you been ever been asked?........show me one instance where a currency has revalued?  You might use this one when asked in the future......Of course another was the Brasilian REAL created by some University Prof's to run in tandem with a runaway inflationary currency......and slowly the people gained confidence in it and the currency issue was resolved....

So back to the ZIM.....Yes.....prior to 2009 it was found on the UN operational rate list as the ZIM........that currency was discontinued due to hyper-inflation in the Millions Percent.  People that hold ZIM prior to that year.....especially the 2008AA notes are told those are bonds......backed by the resources of the country.....which was formerly Rhodesia.....a country of great mineral wealth.

The article and video clearly state that Zimbabwae just issued a new currency......brand new.......brand new value..........you will learn the plan is to be 100% digital.......(that was Iraq's plan back in 2004).  

The value of this new currency now shows on the UN operational rate........and how the value was derived is still in question.........although there is mention part of the formula was past currency and bond values as being a part of it.......In the first 24 hours the value has dropped by 20%.

So the jury is still out........however to me this indicates movement in what I call the upcoming currency reset.......that will happen world wide........mostly because the world is broke........with a total debt of around $275 Trillion.....

Just another piece of the puzzle.......but an interesting one..........this can happen anywhere.....who knows.....perhaps Iraq ???     CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2