Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Evening Guru Opinions @ 6:35 PM EST - 3/30/2019

3-30-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   We're currently in the midst of some significant happenings right now. It's almost coming too fast to keep on top of things, so let's just recap the current situation. ...EVERYTHING oil related is cruising along at a good clip and in the right direction. ...we have touched $60 a couple times this week...the real important part is the manner it is happening. Nice and steady, just how we want it... for now...   ...I'm expecting to see some solid HCL news, and a potential focus on the HCL, with the RV bubbling just below the surface of the news.  ...at this time...they will not give us a major heads up on this plan.  Our only clues are going to be: Stability in the GOI, which we have.;  Solid news on HCL, or an actual passed HCL bill, which is reasonable to expect under the current situation...(post 1 of 2)....stay tuned for post 2...

3-30-2019   Intel Guru RayRen98   Reportedly, the IMF is pushing Iraq to raise their exchange rate to attract investors for the reconstruction and reforms efforts including trade with neighboring countries. PM Mahdi is still saying, "By June, it will all be completed." Time Will Tell...Anything exciting happens...We'll get the word out.

3-30-2019   Intel Guru Delta   JUST IN FROM IRAQI TV: IMF IS DEMANDING IRAQ TO FREE THE EXCHANGE RATE..!!!  (REPOST: this was posted as a reply in earlier Mtn Goat opinion single post).

3-30-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   ...hold on to your seats and don’t fall off since I am going to give you some great news today. Finally, some more breaking news in the right direction for Iraq... 1.  Quote... "The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is therefore demanding Iraq to free the exchange rate!"   This issue is now becoming imperative since Iraq is having trouble trading with its neighbors... without a real rate. ...The IMF is now aggressively pushing the CBI to reinstate the IQD... 2. Quote... “Abadi revealed his decision in May 2018 to arrest former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki” ...This DOES NOT say Maliki is already arrested. It is only telling us an intent to arrest him. Abadi has no official capacity to arrest Maliki.  Are these both issues exactly what we have all been praying for...? (REPOST of earlier single Mtn Goat opinion post).

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Just helping Ron out.......

3-30-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   ...As far as we know they did not post the rate this am in Iraq...I still expect  800 #s late on Sunday...The ups and downs appear to be coming to an end but this rollercoaster has been nuts...I expect rates to up load on the Forex this evening…probably 11:30 to midnight eastern time which is the best time for them I understand.  ...dong and dinar will for sure go at the same time…I do not think they will let us double dip in the first basket…I still think they will squeak this in at the end of March...going into 1 April...IMO there is a whole lot of reasons I think this weekend is different from the rest of them World events, Banking news...so much is happening everywhere.  I am Still at 99.9%...I am more than a still excited!  

Karsten

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Added at Midnight:

3-30-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   Very related to HCL is this:  Article: "Parliamentary Energy intends to review the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil In a nutshell, the Kurdish oil production is higher than the anticipated amount... What does this mean to us? IMO, this has great potential. The Kurds have a solid argument, and the Baghdad side now has a LOT of motivation to get busy negotiating a profit sharing agreement.  That’s exactly what the HCL is.  The Kurds will also be motivated to get this moving, as they probably stand to catch a larger portion of the budget in addition to a better HCL deal. A couple years ago when they were talking about a secession, with the Kurds forming their own country - remember that? I had heard at the time from my experts that there was no real chance of that happening, but they were setting the stage for a stronger position in the big picture. That is EXACTLY what this ties into, and the HCL is what puts a pretty little bow on this whole deal. Pretty exciting stuff!  ...(post 2 of 2)...See Above..!

3-30-2019   Intel Guru RayRen98   Reportedly, the Speaker of the House was interviewed and stated that personal stubbornness is the cause of the delay of cabinet selections being concluded and that it will "end" when he returns back to the country.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

5 hours ago, Karsten said:

Just helping Ron out.......

3-30-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   ...As far as we know they did not post the rate this am in Iraq......I am Still at 99.9%...I am more than a still excited..!  

Karsten

Thanks Karsten (+1) ... I left him out intentionally, because he's all rumor - and it's happening every week..! Whenever I might post him it's in the Rumors thread..!

Have a great weekend.  RON

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

WOW...I never knew about that article. The facts aren't accurate, but the statement made is true, but was only part of what I explained...many years ago. I retired in 2003 and have been in the IQD since 2009.

Thank you Botzwana (+)...Blessings...Ron :twothumbs:  :tiphat:

• Thanks 1