Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mtn Goat Early Saturday Morning Post - 3/30/2019

3-30-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   ...hold on to your seats and don’t fall off since I am going to give you some great news today. Finally, some more breaking news in the right direction for Iraq... 1.  Quote... "The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is therefore demanding Iraq to free the exchange rate!"   This issue is now becoming imperative since Iraq is having trouble trading with its neighbors... without a real rate. ...The IMF is now aggressively pushing the CBI to reinstate the IQD... 2. Quote... “Abadi revealed his decision in May 2018 to arrest former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki” ...This DOES NOT say Maliki is already arrested. It is only telling us an intent to arrest him. Abadi has no official capacity to arrest Maliki.  Are these both issues exactly what we have all been praying for...?
:twothumbs:
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Floridian said:

1.  Quote... "The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is therefore demanding Iraq to free the exchange rate!"  

I sure would like to see this article.

Hopefully it was printed in more than just the "Pumper Post".(Guru Times anyone?) 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

1.  Quote... "The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is therefore demanding Iraq to free the exchange rate!"  

I sure would like to see this article.

It's a Mtn. Goat post. I posted the IMF part in the " Go Iraq " thread. Could not find anything on the IMF web site.

pp

6 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

It's a Mtn. Goat post. I posted the IMF part in the " Go Iraq " thread. Could not find anything on the IMF web site.

pp

There's plenty on the IMF website regarding Iraq, but pretty technical.  See my link above.

Edited by Floridian

15 minutes ago, climber7 said:

Me too! Anyone know where this article is? 

Mtn Goat and Delta mentioned it but when I looked at the IMF site I could not see it anywhere. Mind you I'm not savvy when searching on the IMF site so maybe one of our news hounds might be able to help out if it is even on there.

pp

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Here is the related Mountain Goat Farcebook March 29, 2019 Content:

(CAVEAT EMPTOR, READER!!!) :o   :o   :o   :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

The full articles are included in the articles section. A sneak-peek tease tells us the following: WOW!

1.Quote from todays article - ”The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is therefore demanding Iraq to free the exchange rate! “

This issues is now becoming imperative since Iraq is having trouble trading with its neighbors, this time Turkey, without a real rate. We know why the reluctance as billions are being made off the currency auctions through corruption. The IMF is now aggressively pushing the CBI to reinstate the IQD. So, any guru who tells you the IMF has not been supported these recent close encounters of CBI targets reinstate do not know what they are talking about. Like I keep telling you that you can keep listening to their garbage intel or you can stick to the FACTS. Either way it always eventually comes out. All I can say now is “I told you so”.

IRAQI CENTRAL BANK POLICIES - TO ENCOURAGE IRAQI INVESTMENTS IN TURKEY?

Rule and logic say:
The state sells its property with (bidding), so that you get the highest price possible for its sales.

But the Iraqi Central Bank, sells Iraqi dollars less than then?!
The reason, of course, is the central bank’s claim that it provides cheap dollars for the poor, to buy their needs at a cheap price.. but is it really “the poor of Iraq” are the beneficiaries of the Iraqi central policy?!
New news pointed out:

According to data published by the Turkish Statistics authority……. Iraqis occupy the head of the list of the most real estate purchases in turkey with 605 properties since the beginning of the current year…. Where Iraqis bought more than eight thousand homes. ).

What tied the news to the central bank policy?!
There are price for exchange price:
– 120 thousand dinars, the low price sold by the central bank of the dollar, where the bank claims that it is a price for the country, the poor and the monetary stability.

The other price of the dollar, which is the price of the dollar, if the central bank raises its hand about the Iraqi dollar! And Let’s say the dollar is going to be 150 Dinars, and this is the real price of the dollar.

Now if an Iraqi wanted to buy a residence in turkey for $ 100, he should pay 150 million dinars according to the reasonable market price, but he actually pays 120 million dinars according to the subsidized central bank price!
Of course, this (30 million dinars = 250 paper) can be considered as the central bank gift to those who buy a property in turkey!

And wonder now:
– is the poor who rate his monthly income 500 thousand dinars, he who owns $ 100, and is he the one who buys real estate in turkey and other countries?!
With good and blessing to everyone who buys a property in turkey, but who wants to buy q has to pay from his pocket and not from the pockets of the poor.

If the central bank is honest in his desire to support the poor, he can sell the dollar for 50 thousand dinars to the pink pink, the readers need food and not for real estate in turkey!

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is therefore demanding Iraq to free the exchange rate!

(Mnt Goat – this is a WOW! article. So now we know the IMF wants Iraq to reinstate the dinar and go on a float. This is the only way they can “free the exchange rate”. Am I missing something? So the IMF has approved the CBI to go ahead yet more evidence….)

Maybe BABY listen to the 1:00 to 3:00 mark. APPARENTLY NO OFFICIAL IMF STATEMENT, YET. Maybe BABY FORTHCOMING!!!

So, I dunno WHERE, pray tell, the dubious Goatmeister, er, Goatfraulein got THIS article posted prior to the dubiously "credible" sources (KTFA, DELTA, etc. :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) video!!!

Maybe BABY the ACTUALLY credible articles WILL BE published THIS weekend???!!!

:crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

P.S. I JUST CAN NOT stand KTFA, DELTA, etc. so ONLY listened to the first three (3) minutes!!! Somebody ELSE with FAR GREATER FORTITUDE to supply the cliff notes???!!! TYVM!!! :D   :D   :D

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Here is the related Mountain Goat Farcebook March 29, 2019 Content:

(CAVEAT EMPTOR, READER!!!) :o   :o   :o 

Thanks for the the full post Synopsis (+1)...much appreciated. RON :twothumbs:

7 hours ago, Floridian said:

Now Delta is saying the same thing - from Iraqi TV:

3-30-2019   Intel Guru Delta   JUST IN FROM IRAQI TV: IMF IS DEMANDING IRAQ TO FREE THE EXCHANGE RATE!!!

Thanks for the the added post Floridian (+1)...much appreciated. RON :twothumbs:

Thanks everyone for your comments ... Be Blessed. RON :salute:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Thanks for the the full post Synopsis (+1)...much appreciated. RON :twothumbs:

Thanks for the the added post Floridian (+1)...much appreciated. RON :twothumbs:

Thanks everyone for your comments ... Be Blessed. RON :salute:

:twothumbs: YES!!! Be VERY Blessed, Ronscarpa, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Weekend AND Up Coming Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

13 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

3-30-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   ...hold on to your seats and don’t fall off

Bruce And Luigi Often Take The Mountin’ Goat Up To The Edge Of A Cliff - That Way The Goat Pushes Back ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 1