Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BREAKING...IMF DEMANDS IRAQ FREE THE EXCHANGE RATE.

Luigi1

Luig found this article of Dinarian interests.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

3/29/2019   KTFA:
DELTA: JUST IN FROM IRAQI TV: IMF IS DEMANDING IRAQ TO FREE THE EXCHANGE RATE !!!

Frank26:  COPY DELTA 1 / STAY SILENT...
Chappy86:  This is a huge article which says we are on the way...
Tommy17:  The imf is also tired of Iraq dragging their feet    Imo.
Rommy:  IMO
I = Iraq
M = Move
F = Forward!
BillA:  Control Tower to Delta1 Airlines, YOU ARE CLEARED FOR TAKE OFF ON RUNWAY F-26
….

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

here's another article related to the above...

29/3/2019  RayRat:

Reportedly, the Speaker of the House was interviewed and stated that personal stubbornness is the cause of the delay of cabinet selections being concluded and that it will “end” when he returns back to the country.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

3 hours ago, davis411 said:

Watch out for okie

his damn ship is on the runway trying to take off

OOM was at airport ready to board a plane with Cara bean Cuise Liner ticket in hand. 

Flight attendant kindly explained to OOM...we do not honor cruise liner passes on this flight.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

here's another RED HOT Delta update....

29/3/2019  Guru Delta:
Here is the goods…a relative in IRAQ told him the GOI signed off on the RATE 27 days ago…it must be implemented within thirty days (the 3rd of April) of that letter….. if no disagreement from time letter was implemented, and if security minister is announced tomorrow…it’s DONE RV is in play. CBI is totally READY…
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

here's your answer...Delta is full of it...

30/3/2019  Larry KN...

IMF doesn’t force a country to do anything, they just suggest the way to do it so the country will come out with the rest of the world…of course if that country doesn’t do what the IMF suggest then the IMF can refuse to fund that country [I’m wondering if its getting to that point now that the IMF is suggesting to Iraq to add value to the dinar right now.] I think Iraq wants to do that …but they need a suitable conditions and stability in the country first…then you will see a change in the rate…I would love to say they are ready to come out to the world but I just can’t, at least not yet.  I’m not trying to be negative but I just need to see more coming out of Iraq that shows they are moving in the right direction first.   I’m here like everyone else to make money, if I didn’t feel we were going to I would have been going long ago.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2