Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 29 March 2019

Adam Montana

The internet is lighting up like a lightbulb. So many are saying April 1st for the RV....

Some are saying that the IMF told Iraqi to RV....

Are they all lying through their proverbial teeth, or do they know something we aren't hearing here?

These folks are Christians, or at least claim to be. Some are from Canada. 

Some of us need this to happen so badly it's not funny....and almost every Christian we know

is going through a ridiculously hard time financially as well as health wise...

We could all sure use some good news....

Any thoughts Adam? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Well if you looked at Adam`s last update before this one, he said an RV could be in this first quarter too.  https://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/263664-adam-montana-weekly-23-march-2019/

HE said a better scenerio could not be found for Iraq to do their RV now….So it is not just other gurus saying this.

Heck my private group said it too.  If not today...then back to the drawing board.

I have been dreading an April Fool’s Day RV because I would go through at least a 24 period of not knowing whether to believe it or not..... I feel like other April Fool’s days have not been kind to Dinar Investors as there are those out there who like to play jokes on desperate investors! 

If however it did happen today, I’d quickly get over my frustration while standing in line at the Bank tomorrow or Wednesday lol 

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I have been dreading an April Fool’s Day RV because I would go through at least a 24 period of not knowing whether to believe it or not..... I feel like other April Fool’s days have not been kind to Dinar Investors as there are those out there who like to play jokes on desperate investors! 

If however it did happen today, I’d quickly get over my frustration while standing in line at the Bank tomorrow or Wednesday lol 

I have a feeling that today April 1st  will be uneventful as far as an RV is concerned ..😔

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Yep I hear ya. For the last 12 years some GURU somewhere is calling it on April Fools. Wanna believe just can’t believe!! 😭

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

I have a feeling that today April 1st  will be uneventful as far as an RV is concerned ..😔

Well Since U Made That Statement When It Was Already After 4pm In Baghdad - I’d Say It Was A Pretty Safe Bet ! ;) 

:D  :D  :D 

Luv Ya Aussie Chick From Down Under ! :cheesehead:

:lol:  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Well Since U Made That Statement When It Was Already After 4pm In Baghdad - I’d Say It Was A Pretty Safe Bet ! ;) 

:D  :D  :D 

Luv Ya Aussie Chick From Down Under ! :cheesehead:

:lol:  :lol: 

Thanks DT .. I was also  working on US times as well, however at 4pm Baghdad time they still had 8 hours of April 1st to go. And being Iraq much could have happened  or could not happened in those 8 hours

As we are all aware now- nothing happened ... 😊

The first quarter of 2019 just ended and as we can see no RV.

I’m not trying to rain in your parade or been negative. I want the RV as much as you.

The reality is....It takes time to rebuild the economy of a country that was devastated

by war, terrorism and corruption.

Iraq needs an economy that can support system" rel="">support a higher value of the IQD.

I don’t believe is just the HCL and Oil prices. Is more than that.

-Investment,

-infrastructure,

-basic services 

-development of private sector,

-diversification of the economy 

-others variables 

The wait continues.

Go RV sooner than later.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

I’m not trying to rain in your parade or been negative. I want the RV as much as you.

The reality is....It takes time to rebuild the economy of a country that was devastated

Iraq needs an economy that can support system' target='_blank' style=" rel="">support system" rel="">support a higher value of the IQD.

-Investment,

-infrastructure,

-basic services 

-others variables 

The wait continues.

Go RV sooner than later.

Yep, I’m afraid you’re right my friend

3 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Iraq needs an economy that can support system' target='_blank' style=" rel="">support system" rel="">support a higher value of the IQD.

-Investment,

-infrastructure,

-basic services 

-others variables 

The wait continues.

Go RV sooner than later.

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Both points are well made, AND in addition to the new technologies we have available to us (thanks to Al Gore and the internetinternet) among a myriad of other things, if you simply look back a half a century at when the second war concluded and between Europe, Japan, Soviet Union and all of that International Devastation how long it took to come back from that, and quite a bit of that was based with cultures that had much much more technology even for their time than what exists in the Middle East? Sure there may have been people living out there in the desert for the last six thousand plus years, but a large percentage of them are still walking and using a donkey. There's always been corruption (unfortunately from many many sources) and we seem to be getting a pretty good handle on that and being able to avoid it much more than Years Gone by. I'm still on board for this being a absolute turning point for us this year!😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

Nothing to be afraid my friend, it will happen in the near future.

In the meantime, enjoy  your life, family and friends and give thanks for all you have

Go RV sooner than later

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Caye98 said:

Both points are well made, AND in addition to the new technologies we have available to us (thanks to Al Gore and the internetinternet) among a myriad of other things, if you simply look back a half a century at when the second war concluded and between Europe, Japan, Soviet Union and all of that International Devastation how long it took to come back from that, and quite a bit of that was based with cultures that had much much more technology even for their time than what exists in the Middle East? Sure there may have been people living out there in the desert for the last six thousand plus years, but a large percentage of them are still walking and using a donkey. There's always been corruption (unfortunately from many many sources) and we seem to be getting a pretty good handle on that and being able to avoid it much more than Years Gone by. I'm still on board for this being a absolute turning point for us this year!😎

Thanks for your input Caye98,

I agree with you.

Like you, I’m still on board.

Go RV sooner than later

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, Caye98 said:

Very relevant points from my perspective, Caye98, while I would like to add that foreign investment will bring foreign vigor and vitalization where the Iraqi Citizens are governing yet compliant benefactors. The return on investment potential for the reconstruction, construction, and economic development in Iraq is vast while many lucrative natural resources are yet untapped. Even though the locals may not be advanced to near the level of the foreign investment initiatives, the "employment" of the locals will be embraced in a win/win manner with the high returns still achieved. The successful implementation of the Belt and Road Initiative (legacy Old Silk Road termed at the time) is one piece that I considered before venturing into this investment that would put Iraq on super steroids economically. The pieces slowly but surely are worked into place. I once heard a Project Director say, "If you concentrate on the dollars, the nickels will fall into place and take care of themselves while not getting out of hand." In this case, the "dollars' are likely unseen entities while we watch the "nickels" getting shuffle around - of sorts.

Please note I tried very hard at articulating this non Mojito Fueled Equivalent (dry and boring) version while I trust it is worth the read.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

Nothing to be afraid my friend, it will happen in the near future.

In the meantime, enjoy  your life, family and friends and give thanks for all you have

Go RV sooner than later

The problem is I’ve pee’d on my boss’s desk twice now.... after listening to Navira and 6ly.... told him I was quitting, had to come in and ask for my job back with my tail between my legs..... maybe third time will be a charm ;) 

Have a great week bud

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

The problem is I’ve pee’d on my boss’s desk twice now.... after listening to Navira and 6ly.... told him I was quitting, had to come in and ask for my job back with my tail between my legs..... maybe third time will be a charm ;) 

Have a great week bud

Hold fast to that job NEP because you can resign in the days after as you gather your thoughts and convert your money and meanwhile enjoy Navira and 6ly’s enthusiasm it’s a real tonic in an otherwise frustrating speculation/investment . We can all summise that it’s going to be this day or one day next week or never, but in truth no one knows. Also hold of buying that champagne as they both suggest we buy because by the time it RV’s it too may have turned to vinegar.. I also get buoyed by their positive enthusiasm but the wisdom of age and life’s experiences tells me to keep whatever I deem might happen close to my chest and silently pray that it be so. But I do hope it’s soon because this body is tired and  wants to rest 😊🙏

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

Have a great week bud

Hahahaha ..... you’re hilarious 😂😂

I love Navira and 6ly enthusiasm, I like how they see an RV in every news article that comes out.

For now keep your tail between your legs and don’t pee in your boss desk again 

Have a great week too.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Very relevant points from my perspective, Caye98, while I would like to add that foreign investment will bring foreign vigor and vitalization where the Iraqi Citizens are governing yet compliant benefactors. The return on investment potential for the reconstruction, construction, and economic development in Iraq is vast while many lucrative natural resources are yet untapped. Even though the locals may not be advanced to near the level of the foreign investment initiatives, the "employment" of the locals will be embraced in a win/win manner with the high returns still achieved. The successful implementation of the Belt and Road Initiative (legacy Old Silk Road termed at the time) is one piece that I considered before venturing into this investment that would put Iraq on super steroids economically. The pieces slowly but surely are worked into place. I once heard a Project Director say, "If you concentrate on the dollars, the nickels will fall into place and take care of themselves while not getting out of hand." In this case, the "dollars' are likely unseen entities while we watch the "nickels" getting shuffle around - of sorts.

Please note I tried very hard at articulating this non Mojito Fueled Equivalent (dry and boring) version while I trust it is worth the read.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

Could you non mojito everything? Thanks! 👍

• Haha 4

36 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Hahahaha ..... you’re hilarious 😂😂

I love Navira and 6ly enthusiasm, I like how they see an RV in every news article that comes out.

For now keep your tail between your legs and don’t pee in your boss desk again 

Have a great week too.

I love their enthusiasm I’m just funn’in 😉

I do do feel it’s soon, I’m hoping before the middle of the year. We’ll see

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Next window for the Rv , mid July 2019! If we don’t see in this next window of opportunity, I believe this year is gone! This is such a shame! I need this RV so badly, I have so many people I want to help! I wanted to help the two Navy Seals that obama had put in jail plus the army Lt he had jailed! The only war criminal is obama! That sorry bastard needs to be in a federal prison! I have a long list of people to help! I have several ministries that need immediate help! Plus I want to build a new Masonic lodge for my lodge! I have so many projects I want to accomplish before I get to old to enjoy seeing these projects completed! JMHO!

• Upvote 3

Aritech,  sounds like a great plan.  I have dreamed about giving lots and lots of money to the local churches and going to the grocery store handing out gift cards. Going to the local salvation army and food shelves.  I really want to purchase a small lot of land at the edge of town and place a huge cross up on the land and across the cross put " God is love "  

But I really dont like to say this, but I dont know why Iraq can't keep their dinar at the value it is.  

• Upvote 1