Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest "Outrageous" Rumors @ 4:50 PM EST - Friday - 3/29/2019

ronscarpa

Hi everyone...here are the latest "outrageous rumors"...highly improbable and unrealistic...!

Please don't shoot the messenger. I'm posting these for your amusement, not as viable information.

These are the three that want everyone to think they are heroes with inside information - very sad..!

These figures are all totally BS, and are pulled from where the sun never shines..!! 

Have a great weekend...and be blessed....RON :salute:

3-29-2019   Intel Guru Bruce   ...The good news is they arrested Maliki today.  Iraq is going to activate their 2019 budget on Saturday ...March 30th. ...That means likely that activation will be written about and put in their official Gazette which does comes out on Saturday. They will also announce that the Dinar is international finally and probably put out a rate on Saturday. Now we know the Iraqi Dinar is going to be exchanged or traded internationally on the markets starting Sunday night.  ...the new rate on the Dinar should be coming out initially over $7 and then it will get traded up. Then the Dong will be $4 and trading up higher as a result...that is what we are hearing from the people that know and have seen the screens...(post 1 of 2)...
3-29-2019   Intel Guru Bruce    On Saturday we would have both front and back screen rates showing. Only thing on the screens right now are the names of the currency and a little place marker with the $ sign flashing next to the name. There is no place holder rate showing. So, they are getting ready to bring up all new rates back screens ...Friday, and front and back screens on Saturday. ...The encouraging thing is that we are seeing movements in so many of these areas that we are looking for now. ...I will tell you right now before the end of the month, Sunday, March 31st, we should be off and running...(post 2 of 2)... 

3-29-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   [Q? what made you decide to start posting again Mark?]  it was suggested from someone who is a trigger puller….that I become more public in order to pass  on info if they needed me too and  because of all the misinformation out there.   ...so I came back out of hiding…so to speak.

3-28-2019  Intel Guru RayRen98   Thursday afternoon update:   New US bank rates reported:  Dinar - $3.51 to $4.43; Dong - $0.47 to $2.23.   The Iraqi Minster of Finance requested that all ministries convene and have financial reports completed for implementation of the 2019 budget.  [How long? Not long!]  Iraqi TV was broadcasting the past Prime Minister Abadhi stating that the process to arrest past Prime Minister Maliki for the downfall of Mosul was initiated and requested that present Prime Minister Madhi enforce that decision.  An announcement regarding Iraq's financial situation pertaining to its currency is expected on Saturday. Time Will Tell!  

3-28-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   I am feeling good today...still at 99.9% to see everything in March or at least by April 1st.   I expect to be able to see it, touch it and taste it by then…The amount of news we are getting is encouraging…it was very quiet then suddenly it’s like a dam breaking...   I am trying to get it all together to know where we are...The news from Iraq is crazy good...they are talking up a storm…I am still hearing they expect a new rate on Saturday...I feel we are in an any minute… imminent ...sitting on the edge of our seats waiting for this to happen…these are every phrase I hate...but right now they are true. ...things I am seeing from all sources all over the place its crazy.  They always said it would be nuts at the end…which is where we are imo... Hopefully I will have you a very good update by tomorrow am.
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

8 hours ago, trvlr787 said:

Oh but my sources say $52 per Dinar on April 1. 

Well the fools will really be going at it on Monday April fools day. 

Humanitarian projects will allow us to ask in excess of $60per IQD depending on our negotiating skills.

Also RayRat quoted .13 cents on the Zim with 6 zeros lopped off. Each 100 T Zim Note would be worth around $3 Million.

OK Rat...time will tell.

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1