Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Central Bank Governor Is Collaborating With Iran In Counterfeiting, Money-Laundering – As Part Of Iran's Efforts To Circumvent U.S. Sanctions

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

OMG!  16 years?  I thought 10 YL was in this the longest.  I would be crazy by now, after 16 years.

I'm half crazy after almost 9 years.  So tired of it!  

Mama, Mama we're ALL CRAZY NOW ! There's a few of us in here at the 16 year mark.

. . . CBI playing silly buggers with Iran in counterfeiting & money laundering; No one was paying attention ?

The Iraqi CBI is owned & controlled by the Rothschild's . . . this much was verified by several friends I worked with from my days in Kuwait - just to make sure. Something else is at play here. The Rothschilds didn't get to run/own the planet by taking their eye off the ball.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Mama, Mama we're ALL CRAZY NOW ! There's a few of us in here at the 16 year mark.

. . . CBI playing silly buggers with Iran in counterfeiting & money laundering; No one was paying attention ?

The Iraqi CBI is owned & controlled by the Rothschild's . . . this much was verified by several friends I worked with from my days in Kuwait - just to make sure. Something else is at play here. The Rothschilds didn't get to run/own the planet by taking their eye off the ball.

Agreed! I’ve been 11 years in this, Hat’s off to you true Dinar Veterans

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Agreed!!👍🇺🇸

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

10YL I think we all had to be crazy to get on this ride in the first place.  😊

And yes, you brought up something else I forgot about.  The Rothschild's do own the CBI, along with a gazillion other Central Banks including the Federal Reserve.   So, as you ask, how did it happen that Iran was allowed to counterfeit Dinar and cheat the auctions?  

I wish I understood this whole thing.  On second thought, I don't have to understand it if they would just RV.  I could quickly forget about the whole problem and leave it to the Rothschilds.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, fnbplanet said:

"On March 11, 2019, the Saudi news outlet Alarabiya.net, which is known for its anti-Iran views, published a report that...."

Anyone consider that this is just some Saudi propaganda hogwash?  

Go on, tell me you haven't seen outright lies in their articles.  Go on.

We always need to first consider the source before we accept info as gospel truth.  This info could be true.  Maybe not at all.

Just sayin'.....

Afternoon FNB . . your " Just sayin' " says it all. Consider the source and do the research to ascertain if it be Truth, Lie or Propaganda. Something else at work here and IMHO it be Propaganda. 

I could be wrong but the timing of this is suspect.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Yes, and then there was the article that Carrello posted above, from the Canadian journalist talking about how Rouhani got the Royal Treatment when he came to Iraq, whereas Trump sneaked in, in the middle of the night at Christmas without telling anyone which the Iraqis took as a huge insult.

The whole thing is a mess!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

I say relax.  Let´s not go off loco in the coco over one article that could very well be propagangrene….

Pot is ALMOST legal here in Mexico.  They just did a twitter poll and 85% want it legalized.  As soon as it is...anytime an article comes up like this, I Will smoke a blunt.

Private group doesnt get together every day.  I might hear from them a few days from now though.

Okay, thanks Botz.

Confusing times got me shook up.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Some Points to consider:

• The Nauti Arabians AND KoolAidis ARE offering "FREE" "ELECTRICITY" to the Bicraqi Iraqi. Maybe BABY a few hundred kilometers of HIGH VOLTAGE 'lectric wire strung AND wah lah NO MO stinky AND sweaty Bicraqi Iraqi working a blistering SEVENTEEN (17) minutes out of a SEVEN (7) hour WORK DAY!!! Don't NEED NO MO STINKIN' Insanian 'lectricity AND WHATEVER Insanian gas is CUT OFF, BIG WHOOP, the Nauti Arabians AND KoolAidis WILL JUST SUPPLY MORE "FREE" "ELECTRICITY"!!! NOW, pray tell, WHO, pray tell, could say, "NO!!!" to THAT???!!!
  • GE AND Siemens ARE ALREADY in Iraq WORKING ON the 'lectric INFRASTRUCTURE!!! SO....... fewer AND fewer Bicraqi Iraqi to get ALL UPSET AND IRATE about WHEN Heat AND Sand Season ARRIVES!!!
  • IF (NOTE: IF) the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar goes INTERNATIONAL "SUDDENLY" kicking off reconstruction, construction, AND economic development WITH a FLOOD of Foreign Investment, THERE WILL BE a WHOLE LOT LESS for the Bicraqi Iraqi to get ALL UPSET AND IRATE about EXCEPT the Crooked Insanians AND the Crooked Bicraqi Iraqis in cahoots WITH the Insanians!!!
  • The United States Of America Treasury AND The United States Of America Companies in general ARE CHOMPING at the BIT to GET THIS BABY GOING PRONTO TONTO!!!
  • AND so on AND so forth..........................................................................

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, jg1 said:

They should throw him in jail like they tried to do to shabibi. 

exactly , shabibi would not play the game they desired , he used the auctions as a tool to control inflation he wasn't perfect but not a thief either the man has what it took im sure England was well aware of the financial mind they hired ,  maliki appointees did as they were told how else did those jack wagons amass the wealth they possess it has really hurt / weakened the country as all have stated its been hard watching it play out over the years , with all the extensive aid iraq has been given the citizens deserve way better than the situation at hand i don't know if the original was a real article or propaganda guess it does not matter you either follow along or bail ...

cheers speculators 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

17 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Afternoon FNB . . your " Just sayin' " says it all. Consider the source and do the research to ascertain if it be Truth, Lie or Propaganda. Something else at work here and IMHO it be Propaganda. 

I could be wrong but the timing of this is suspect.

Saudi Arabia has EVERYTHING to gain in getting the U.S. and everyone else riled up at Iran.   Those two countries haaaaaaaaaate each other.  Their proxy war in the Sudan is ample evidence.  

• Upvote 2