Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Central Bank Governor Is Collaborating With Iran In Counterfeiting, Money-Laundering – As Part Of Iran's Efforts To Circumvent U.S. Sanctions

In NO Defense of Alak . None at all . He asked for help from the IMF , WTO AND UST. All 3

are still inside the CBI . How could they not see these things ? My question about Alak is. Is he being instructed by US to play along while we watch Irans inner workings of how they circumvent.  Or is he Guilty ? We all know Maliki appointed him. We all know there is a United Front of opposition for Iraq not to succeed. Let's not forget ALL THE RECENT SUCCESS AND PROGRESS . Let's watch what they all do next . This looks bad we know . But it May not be how it looks ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9

6 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

In NO Defense of Alak . None at all . He asked for help from the IMF , WTO AND UST. All 3

are still inside the CBI . How could they not see these things ? My question about Alak is. Is he being instructed by US to play along while we watch Irans inner workings of how they circumvent.  Or is he Guilty ? We all know Maliki appointed him. We all know there is a United Front of opposition for Iraq not to succeed. Let's not forget ALL THE RECENT SUCCESS AND PROGRESS . Let's watch what they all do next . This looks bad we know . But it May not be how it looks ...

Exactly, my thoughts and questions also ........................

Thanks blue for posting  .................

Semper Fi:salute:

RV there yet ? :pirateship:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

On one hand I don't suspect that the big 3 are in collusion and helping or ignoring this to happen. This does tighten the noose around Malaki's neck from what I can see.

What I do find puzzling is that they know these 2 are in kahoots, why are they still walking around and not in jail ?

Mind you when I was in Iraq I saw there justice, or lack of, in full swing. Those their don't need much in the line of evidence to find someone guilty.

But again those with the cash, stolen or not, are under a different type of justice because as we no corruption is the flavor of the day, everyday.

pp

• Upvote 4

You are right there will be no RV if this continues. I the auctions are not stopped and Iraq is forced to use their currency, then what is the point of even investing anymore. Sadr made a mistake when he didn't choose Abadi. It is game on now these guys have shown the World more than once they only care about the interest of Iran and not their own people. If the auctions are not stopped then it is a wrap!! Until then they are playing everybody for a fool!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

You are right there will be no RV if this continues. I the auctions are not stopped and Iraq is forced to use their currency, then what is the point of even investing anymore. Sadr made a mistake when he didn't choose Abadi. It is game on now these guys have shown the World more than once they only care about the interest of Iran and not their own people. If the auctions are not stopped then it is a wrap!! Until then they are playing everybody for a fool!!

Thats how the cookie crumbled!🤤

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

So what happens with all this counterfeit money, either under the mattress or in circulation?

Do the poor Iraqi people lose everything (on top of everything else they've been through) or will they be, in some way, compensated if the fault lies with the CBI and others, due to helping the Iranians?

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs: Good News HERE, Floridian, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

For Simplicity’s sake, say I am a Bicraqi Iraqi with one (1) million Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar “stashed” WITH a nominal value of 840 USD at nominally 1,190 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar = one (1) USD.

Good So Far???!!! :twothumbs:

Say a “miracle” “happens” like “SUDDENLY” AND one (1) Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar = 4.86 USD.

BUT..................................

OOOHHH NNNOOO........

ONLY 250,000 of the one (1) million Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Are BONE FIDE!!!

WOWZERS!!!

I “walk” “in” to a BONE FIDE Bicraqi Iraqi Bank WITH one (1) million Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Of which 250,000 are BONE FIDE AND OUT WITH A BANK ACCOUNT WORTH NOMINALLY 1.2 MILLION USD WORTH OF PURCHASING POWER!!!

NOW, pray tell, WHO, pray tell could “say”, “NO!!!” to THAT???!!!

WIN/WIN!!!

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

The Bicraqi Iraqi ARE RICH AND HACKED OFF AT THE Insanians AT THE SAME TIME!!!

The Bicraqi Iraqi LIKELY ALREADY know WHAT the Insanians HAVE BEEN DOING ALL THIS TIME!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, 6ly410 said:

I am reading the comments here.... to believe that the RV is far away... how do you guys get to this conclusions ..each their own..... I see the opposite... GO RVV

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs: The Battle Is The FIERCEST When Victory Is The NEAREST, 6ly410, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

AND ALL The Crazy, Crazy, Crazy News WITH THAT!!!

WHO, pray tell, HOLDS the KEYS to INTERNATIONAL???!!!

The United States Of America???!!!

OR.....................

The Insanians???!!!

WHO, pray tell, HAS the RESOURCES to ROCKET the Bicraqi Iraqi reconstruction, construction, AND economic development WITH Foreign Incestment???!!!

OR.....................

The Insanians???!!!

PRONTO TONTO SHUT THE INSANIANS DOWN, DOWN, AND FURTHER DOWN!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs: Good News HERE, Floridian, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

For Simplicity’s sake, say I am a Bicraqi Iraqi with one (1) million Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar “stashed” WITH a nominal value of 840 USD at nominally 1,190 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar = one (1) USD.

Good So Far???!!! :twothumbs:

Say a “miracle” “happens” like “SUDDENLY” AND one (1) Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar = 4.86 USD.

BUT..................................

OOOHHH NNNOOO........

ONLY 250,000 of the one (1) million Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Are BONE FIDE!!!

WOWZERS!!!

I “walk” “in” to a BONE FIDE Bicraqi Iraqi Bank WITH one (1) million Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Of which 250,000 are BONE FIDE AND OUT WITH A BANK ACCOUNT WORTH NOMINALLY 1.2 MILLION USD WORTH OF PURCHASING POWER!!!

NOW, pray tell, WHO, pray tell could “say”, “NO!!!” to THAT???!!!

WIN/WIN!!!

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

The Bicraqi Iraqi ARE RICH AND HACKED OFF AT THE Insanians AT THE SAME TIME!!!

The Bicraqi Iraqi LIKELY ALREADY know WHAT the Insanians HAVE BEEN DOING ALL THIS TIME!!!

Go Moola Nova!

You're kidding, right?  

"Say a “miracle” “happens” like “SUDDENLY” AND one (1) Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar = 4.86 USD."

This is Guru speculation, at best.

If I walked into an Iraqi bank with my 1,000,000 dinar and they told me 3/4 of them were counterfeit, I would "raise the roof".

Edited by Floridian
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

I am reading the comments here.... to believe that the RV is far away... how do you guys get to this conclusions ..each their own..... I see the opposite... GO RVV

Of course you do.  Let's crack open the champagne at all this good news.

The Iraqis are circumventing the Iranian sanctions in secret, while the Iranians are filling Iraq with counterfeit dinar.

Edited by Floridian
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Just now, Floridian said:

You're kidding, right?  

"Say a “miracle” “happens” like “SUDDENLY” AND one (1) Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar = 4.86 USD."

This is Guru speculation, at best.

:o   :o   :o   :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:, Floridian, AND Better Keep The DEPENDS Handy JUST In CASE!!! :tiphat:

:o   :o   :o   :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs: The Battle Is The FIERCEST When Victory Is The NEAREST, 6ly410, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

AND ALL The Crazy, Crazy, Crazy News WITH THAT!!!

WHO, pray tell, HOLDS the KEYS to INTERNATIONAL???!!!

OR.....................

The Insanians???!!!

WHO, pray tell, HAS the RESOURCES to ROCKET the Bicraqi Iraqi reconstruction, construction, AND economic development WITH Foreign Incestment???!!!

OR.....................

The Insanians???!!!

PRONTO TONTO SHUT THE INSANIANS DOWN, DOWN, AND FURTHER DOWN!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

Well, okay, you are correct in the above post, but let's remember that all the crap was not reported in Iraqi papers.  It was done in secret and bragged about in Iranian papers.  Makes me wonder if the US even knows what's going on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:o   :o   :o   :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:, Floridian, AND Better Keep The DEPENDS Handy JUST In CASE!!! :tiphat:

:o   :o   :o   :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Go Moola Nova!

I will do that, but another thing to remember is that the end of the first quarter is upon us.  If nothing happens within the next 2 days, we're sunk, and will probably be waiting another year.  I always remember Shabibi saying it's best to do this in the first quarter otherwise there is too much accounting to fix.

I had all those things saved on my computer, and would reprint it, except that my computer crashed and burned last year and I had to get a new one.

I'm keeping the DEPENDS handy on the hope you have some sort of "inside information".

Edited by Floridian
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The RV is not going to happen. This has went from an investment to insanity. One day things look promising and the next day Iran is telling Iraq what to do and  making an a$% of themselves and everyone involved....I give up!! I am not going to continue to dream and wait on these clowns! The only reason I thought progress was  being made is because Halibous was in Washington for 5 days saying now is the best time to invest but the Article above says it all. If Iraq deals with Iran, and they clearly stated that they will, the banks will be sanctioned!! You can not trade a currency from a bank or country that is sanctioned, I don't care how you spend the story. By the way, stop listening to theses so called Gurus they have been saying the same Sh$% since 07...I know Sadr has to feel like a dumb a$% because he choose Mahdi. Think about guys, Mahdi has been everywhere except the US because he has no intentions of coming here. He turned his back on the US and nor has he formed the government and they are nominating Maliki for some G.O.I position. Yes!! Maliki!! If the international community doesn't stop the auctions and loans and force them to use the Dinar then we can forget it. It will be another four years and by that time Iran will have the G.O.I wearing dresses by then!! I hope I am wrong! Peace out!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1