Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Sign in to follow this  
ronscarpa

Thursday Afternoon Guru Opinions @ 5:30 PM EST - 3/27/2019

3-28-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article:  "CBI: PROJECT DELETION OF ZEROS FROM THE CURRENCY STILL EXISTS Article is telling us the CBI already collected the needed amount of IQD three zero notes out of circulation and is ready to proceed but had to wait due to delay due to security events and the control of the state regulation on five provinces by ISIS.  Why would they tell us this if they were not now ready to move ahead again? Oh – but they did tell us they are moving ahead again. We just need to wait a little longer as they complete the final touches on this process. The target is still to go by the end of March. They need to pay the Kurdish salaries (see Mtn Goat later post below) and other payments and benefits to other citizens in Iraq. They need to open the 2019 budget.

3-28-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni  ...parliament has only passed 1 law in the last 6 months.  We need these critical laws passed so investment will begin to come in to Iraq.

3-28-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article:  "INCREASE SALARIES OF KURDISTAN REGION BY "ONE-AND-A-HALF"    They are getting ready to open the budget and pay the salaries. Once they open this budget will be our deciding factor… How can they afford to increase them so high without oil revenue increases? Do they know something we don’t:twothumbs:

3-28-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   I expect Friday Night to Saturday for everything to bust!  ...We are hearing It was supposed to go earlier this week (...really...???...) but got pushed back two days.   So I am looking at the 29th-31st.  I have  great news that I can’t share ...wish I could (more BS...!) I still believe everything will go 99.9% by the 31st...I  just don’t know what day.   Iraq expects new rates on Saturday and the dinar be trade-able by Sunday. (It would be nice if this guy was right once - this time - on his predictions...!) :salute:

:tiphat:Have a great evening Everyone...!  RON

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

The deletion of zeros and why didn't happen is old news - on this site there's an article dated in 2018 that sez almost the exact thing verbatim.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I have been listening to a bunch of these so called Guru's and trying to make any sense of any of it......Kap, it wont happen until the Sun turns Pink with purple Pokadots, Franks and his crowd go off on rants with Screaming Sirens and calling people out for not listening to them.

Well, Bruce......I wont even go there.

Now this MarkZ sounds a lot like Back Doc that so many thought well of...I heard Back Doc was pretty well grounded and a lot of folks supported him.....

Hell, I don't know where this was going.....Time for more Tequila, a Beer and I will get back with ya.

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      12-10-2019   Intel & Newshound Gurus Frank26 & Walkingstick    ...the currency of Iraq against the American dollar - the exchange rate is about to go up.  It's now in print!...why do you think Kurdistan is going ape-kaka!  They can't wait to start making money.  It's now in print ladies and gentlemen...the value is changing, they said it! ...It stops short of one thing...the pictures and descriptions of the new small category notes...WHERE IS THE ARTICLE OR LINK - FRANK..?

12-10-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   ...the main thrust of the demonstrators in Iraq is for the GOI to live up to past promises...to payout on promised HCL (excess oil revenue) payments to the citizens. ...This part of the HCL law was voted on and passed, then promised to the people in the summer of 2018, then again in fall. Then one last news article told us in January 2019. But still no payments have been made. Why?   It is because of the corruption in the government. They do not want to open the 2018 budget and now the 2019 budget, as done with other budgets since 2014...they know if they do open the budget it includes many reforms they will be forced to implement and pay for.   It has all been a fraud and a scam run by the corrupt Iranian politicians...(post 1 of 2)..,. 

12-10-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat    So, the US is now in Iraq in force. They are pushing to open these budgets and get these much-needed reforms and projects completed. ...When will this occur?  It can’t be too long now since the demonstrators demand these payments [HCL] and now the US too is going to force this to happen. Will the CBI convince the US to let the later reinstatement process go ahead, if they pay out? The US will have to let it go since Iraq will have to issue the smaller of the smaller category notes and this initiates the process to delete the zeros that ultimately leads to the reinstate of the dinar for global trading. ...What we don’t know is the exact timing and so we sit and wait. Again…I tell you we are in a VERY GOOD, unprecedented, never before since 2012-2013, window of opportunity to see this happen. I do not see this window coming and going like the others of the past. I truly believe this may be it...(post 2 of 2)... 

12-10-2019   Newshound Guru Jeff    News over the weekend told us this week...they are going to try to finish the Electoral Commission Act and submit the 2020 budget to parliament for the first reading...

• By ronscarpa
      12-9-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   The only way we're going to see an increase in the value of the dinar is to see laws passed to support a private sector and significant investment in the rebuilding of Iraq. Only then will we see the dinar begin to rise.

12-9-2019   Newshound Guru Jeff  Article "Political blocs reach a final decision to choose a candidate to head the Iraqi government"  From what we learned over the weekend.  Mahdi and his cabinet will stay in place until the end of December.  Now the news is telling us the political blocks have reached an agreement on a new PM candidate.  That's great news.  So what the the news is showing us is there most likely will not be a lapse in the PM.  It will just be out with the old in with the new.  Just a seamless transition from old PM to new PM.  And that's great news for us. 

12-9-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready  ...the CBI is getting the RV released, the UN knows it is a priority, and nothing else will have any effect in delaying the RV...Protestors are demanding the RV. It is not going to be delayed for anything else. 

• By ronscarpa
      12-9-2019   Intel Guru Frank26    Question   "Do you think the IQD will peak about $4.26 after 6 to 7 months?"  IMO I don't think it will be a managed float.  I think it will be a float.  Because of the potential of the country of Iraq and because the United States of America is protecting it with its force field of our might [and] of our armed forces.  You can't touch Iraq.  Nobody can.  They all know it...6 to 7 months?  No.  I see it happening a lot faster...I do see it coming out at $1 internally and then leaving the borders at just over $1 and not within 6 or 7 months.  Not even 6 or 7 weeks.  Because of the potential of this country...the logarithmic potential of Iraq financial future that is going to touch so many other countries, many different ways.  My God it's full of stars...You gotta know when to hold them and when to fold them. And I'm not here to do that for you... [Consult your financial professionals at the appropriate time.]

• By ronscarpa
      12-8-2019   Intel Guru Frank26    Question   "Do we wait past the first rush of the rate change?"  That's your business...if you want to go for that sucker bet go ahead.  Everybody has been waiting an eternity to exchange their dinar for capital gains.  If the CBI offers you 1 dollar what are you going to say?  ...it is the individual that reaches down in the river and cups the water in his hands and brings it to his mouth and drinks...that will be successful.  Not the one who just falls in the river...not aware of the dangers around him...If you're a student I think you know what to do...  {Remember to always consult your financial professionals at the appropriate time.}

12-8-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article: "Parliamentary Finance Committee intends to raise the price of the dinar against the dollar and give it strength among other currencies...19th August, 2019"   This is a friendly reminder to all who still think that there is any question, as to they are going to raise the value of their currency. Central Bank and Parliaments words not mine. They clearly mention coins and small category notes in support of them doing so... 

• By ronscarpa
      12-8-2019   Intel Guru Frank26   ...it occurred 9:30am EST today.  The CBI website shutdown.  Which was 5:30PM Baghdad time...the website is for communicating, teaching and describing everything the CBI is doing right now. What are they doing right now?  A monetary reform of their currency. The thing I found interesting that occurred:  It was a Saturday into a Sunday.  They were shut down for a long time...7 hours...I had never seen it shut down for this long before...IMO the CBI is doing maintenance on their website...I believe they're doing something in relationship to their monetary reform...what you saw today was not a mistake.  It was so loud it screamed across all of our teams...we're looking for anything new after the date that VP Mike Pence arrived in Iraq...

12-8-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   The currency auctions breed corruption and is one of the many sources of massive corruption of all this oil money and wealth of Iraq. Many skeptics still say that there is going to be a lop ...this could not possibly be a lop and why this is the basis for us making millions if not billions off this as a long-term investment. ...Don’t buy into this investment if you are wimp and can’t stand the pain of the constant stream of good news then bad news from the Central Bank of Iraq. Since my initial investment in the dinar in 2006 I have learned so much. I would not still be here if I did not have total faith that someday this currency will revalue by having the OFAC sanctions lifted.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.