Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Afternoon Guru Opinions @ 5:30 PM EST - 3/27/2019

3-28-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article:  "CBI: PROJECT DELETION OF ZEROS FROM THE CURRENCY STILL EXISTS Article is telling us the CBI already collected the needed amount of IQD three zero notes out of circulation and is ready to proceed but had to wait due to delay due to security events and the control of the state regulation on five provinces by ISIS.  Why would they tell us this if they were not now ready to move ahead again? Oh – but they did tell us they are moving ahead again. We just need to wait a little longer as they complete the final touches on this process. The target is still to go by the end of March. They need to pay the Kurdish salaries (see Mtn Goat later post below) and other payments and benefits to other citizens in Iraq. They need to open the 2019 budget.

3-28-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni  ...parliament has only passed 1 law in the last 6 months.  We need these critical laws passed so investment will begin to come in to Iraq.

3-28-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article:  "INCREASE SALARIES OF KURDISTAN REGION BY "ONE-AND-A-HALF"    They are getting ready to open the budget and pay the salaries. Once they open this budget will be our deciding factor… How can they afford to increase them so high without oil revenue increases? Do they know something we don’t:twothumbs:

3-28-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   I expect Friday Night to Saturday for everything to bust!  ...We are hearing It was supposed to go earlier this week (...really...???...) but got pushed back two days.   So I am looking at the 29th-31st.  I have  great news that I can’t share ...wish I could (more BS...!) I still believe everything will go 99.9% by the 31st...I  just don’t know what day.   Iraq expects new rates on Saturday and the dinar be trade-able by Sunday. (It would be nice if this guy was right once - this time - on his predictions...!) :salute:

:tiphat:Have a great evening Everyone...!  RON

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

I have been listening to a bunch of these so called Guru's and trying to make any sense of any of it......Kap, it wont happen until the Sun turns Pink with purple Pokadots, Franks and his crowd go off on rants with Screaming Sirens and calling people out for not listening to them.

Well, Bruce......I wont even go there.

Now this MarkZ sounds a lot like Back Doc that so many thought well of...I heard Back Doc was pretty well grounded and a lot of folks supported him.....

Hell, I don't know where this was going.....Time for more Tequila, a Beer and I will get back with ya.

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1