Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lower Denoms and coins

AustinMom

I have been reading some posts, and I don't understand something.  I guess I am hoping that someone will educate me :)  When a person says something like, "I can't wait to see the lower denominations and/or coins come out…."  what are they talking about.  How is it good, for our investment, to see the lower denominations and/or coins in circulation?  What does this signify?   Does this mean we will begin to see a float, RV, R, or whatever will happen?  I just do not understand.

• Upvote 2

If a US dollar is worth 1190 Iraqi dinar right now just think how worthless a  single Iraqi dinar is.  You can't buy anything in Iraq with a single Iraqi Dinar since it's value is so low.  When the smaller denominations come out the Iraqi Dinar has to rise in value for the coins and lower notes to have any purchasing power.   Kind of a short and simple explanation but really just that simple.

Hope that helped.

Have a great day.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

What I would like to know is if you have 6million Dinars Then it's worth 60,000 Dinars only is this correct and if they revalue at say $6 =$360,000. Next question on this is some of these idiots ate saying it will go up from there I dont think it will but think its saying is to scam u more so and I think it will crash back to $3 in line with neighbors that produce oil so they are on par then they say it will go up so many will cash in z little then sit on it and you will loose big time why in world would they ever go from 6 up when other  countries beside them are at $3 . Does not make sence so soon we will know but lots of crao being told at present I feel.

• Confused 2

11 minutes ago, MFNGPTYLTD said:

What I would like to know is if you have 6million Dinars Then it's worth 60,000 Dinars only is this correct and if they revalue at say $6 =$360,000. Next question on this is some of these idiots ate saying it will go up from there I dont think it will but think its saying is to scam u more so and I think it will crash back to $3 in line with neighbors that produce oil so they are on par then they say it will go up so many will cash in z little then sit on it and you will loose big time why in world would they ever go from 6 up when other  countries beside them are at $3 . Does not make sence so soon we will know but lots of crao being told at present I feel.

Ohh boy, sounds like you have been hanging out with luigi.

The value of 1 dinar now is about, .ooo56888.

So if the the  value moves up, say to ©.10 cents and you have $ay 6 million dinar; 

.10 X 6000000 = $600,000

Adam thinks it will come out at .10 cents, alot of us are hoping for more up to $1.00, not. 3+.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

On 3/28/2019 at 5:36 AM, AustinMom said:

It did help me.  Thank you very much.

How about this! 

Say you have 1of the 25,000 dinar bills in your pocket now. The value is,

25,000 X .000856 =  $21.00

If the value of the dinar goes up to .10 cents its value is now, $2,500 dollars. 

Who wants to be carrying around a bill worth $25,000 in thier pocket; take it to the bank and get some change, ie small denoms and coins. So, if you see the low denoms it could have RV'd or lopped.

Disclaimer: Im terrible in math and could be a little sharper around the edges.

Edited by jg1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

The "800 numbers" Luigi is talking about is some number you have to call to get a private appointment to a secret exchange place where you get the rate according to your "tier". That is a myth widely spread by stupid people who believe what the pumper "gurus" tell them...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
On 5/27/2019 at 8:52 PM, MFNGPTYLTD said:

Yeh thanks for that . I NEVER SAW SO MUCH Bullshit come from the another site.com site unbelievable crao one day this next day that and to think some of them suppose to have some sort of IQ. 

Lay off the Fosters mate. Try the decaf permanently ya Joey. I hope you're are a better life coach than you are a DV advice giver. Seems like you define your views of this site based on the rumors section. There is BS everywhere concerning this opportunity to make some money, so step around it when you see it instead of slingging it off your shoes boyo. Discern the good from the bad. Stop talking out you azz till you get a breath mint or 2. Lastly, if you don't like this site stay away .

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

@AustinMom Try to understand that the lower Denomination Notes and coins are totally useless at the current Program Rate of 1 USD to 1190 IQD......That makes a 50 Dinar note worth around a Nickle.  and takes a lot of them to buy anything. As stated above the 25,000 IQD notes is worth $21.00 there abouts USD.

So to bring these notes out now would be a complete waste of money, time and effort if they remain at the 1190 programs rate....

They need to do something with the Value of the or the Lower notes will just be worthless as even wall paper. Coins or Fil's as they are referred too even more so.

Karsten

• Upvote 7