Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament ends reading five laws and raise its meeting to April 9 (expanded)

yota691

46 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

Wow...over worked and under paid....oh..no wait, it under worked and over paid...right? :wacko:

seriously, I believe the ones (laws) we need have been voted on and not reported. Before the elections they were working 5-7 days at a time, then ever since they meet a few hours and take a few weeks off. It seems they are dragging their feet.

thats why they have like 10,000 people trying to get elected into the goi everytime , itsa straight up full blown gravy train and they all want their plate full  .......

• Upvote 2

With it been said many times over - Art. 140 & HCL need to be formally addressed & implemented for the RV TO HAPPEN, which they have not: am I correct ?

GOI on yet another break. 2019 Budget to be opened and Kurds need to be paid...if it’s paid at the present rate, is that a sign the RV will be delayed further ?

GOLD ON the 29th of March will be in the limelight-what does the CBI DO ? There are allot of unanswered questions that give great cause to doubt the sincerity that a RV is “ just around the corner. 

As I have said before - please Iraq, prove me wrong, just once. I’m begging you, after 16 years prove me wrong !!!

• Upvote 9

33 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

With it been said many times over - Art. 140 & HCL need to be formally addressed & implemented for the RV TO HAPPEN, which they have not: am I correct ?

GOI on yet another break. 2019 Budget to be opened and Kurds need to be paid...if it’s paid at the present rate, is that a sign the RV will be delayed further ?

GOLD ON the 29th of March will be in the limelight-what does the CBI DO ? There are allot of unanswered questions that give great cause to doubt the sincerity that a RV is “ just around the corner. 

As I have said before - please Iraq, prove me wrong, just once. I’m begging you, after 16 years prove me wrong !!!

It’s the 29th March here and so far there has been no magical happenings... So I will continue to wait ..

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Exactly 10yl.  And Ramadan is in may so I bet they kick the can till then. And I bet they will say we will complete the cabinet after Ramadan lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, mannie2g said:

Exactly 10yl.  And Ramadan is in may so I bet they kick the can till then. And I bet they will say we will complete the cabinet after Ramadan lol

Im inclined to agree with you .... as often as they kick the can down the road, they must wear steel toed sandals. 

• Thanks 1

Special Parliamentary Finance decides to host 15 governors and two ministers to discuss for this reason

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A-810x520.jpg

30/03/2019

Special

The Parliamentary Finance Committee decided to host 15 governors with the ministers of planning and finance during the next week to discuss the delay in the launch of financial allocations to the provinces of the budget of 2019.

The source said in an interview with "Trend Press" that "the parliamentary finance, after knowing that ten provinces did not submit reconstruction plans or the cost estimates of the Ministry of Planning, and this in turn led to delay the disbursement of funds to these provinces and thus decided to finance the parliamentary committee to host 15 governors except the region and my minister Planning and finance during the next week's session. "

He added that "this hosting will address the routine existing between the ministries and governorates for the purpose of accelerating the launch of financial allocations in the form of first payments."

TA

http://aletejahtv.com/etejah-press/archives/294053

• Upvote 3