Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Cabinet reduces the wages of citizens in health institutions

yota691

Floridian I agree with the colors being different . And after blowing up the two different notes . The #1 in the lower right hand corner . On the Pink note the # 1 marker and surrounding seems to be underneath the Dark Vertical ribbon on the outside edge . On the other note , The Green one . the # 1 marker is riding on top of the same vertical ribbon on the outside edge . It looks like the # 1's are different on the upper left corners also . But it really stands out on the lower right corner . Very Interesting , Thank You Floridian

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

Floridian I agree with the colors being different . And after blowing up the two different notes . The #1 in the lower right hand corner . On the Pink note the # 1 marker and surrounding seems to be underneath the Dark Vertical ribbon on the outside edge . On the other note , The Green one . the # 1 marker is riding on top of the same vertical ribbon on the outside edge . It looks like the # 1's are different on the upper left corners also . But it really stands out on the lower right corner . Very Interesting , Thank You Floridian

WOW!  You are right, BlueSkyline!  Maybe we're onto something!

Also, I'm wondering why they published a picture of the 1 Dinar note with an article that has nothing to do with the currency?

"Iraqi Ministers: Extinguish taxes on contracts of projects completed and received"

• Upvote 3

Oh yeah... and did anyone mention the colors being totally different, and I agree also the shape with the circles in it are different too Floridian. That doesn't like like the one from 1992....It doesn't have a picture of Hussein on it either...  I am confused for sure now...

"In 1991, 50 dinars were introduced and 100 dinars reintroduced, followed in 1995 by 250 dinar notes and 10,000 dinars notes in 2002. Banknotes that were issued between 1990 and October 2003, along with a 25-dinar note issued in 1986, bear an idealized engraving of former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein."

Edited by jcfrag
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jcfrag said:

That 1000 dinar  note is identical to the 1000 dinar note I am holding in my hand right now, and this one is crisp and new as they come... Now I am for sure certain!  😁

You're sure of what?  The one I posted above is from the CBI website.

I'm totally confused now.  

• yota691 changed the title to The Cabinet reduces the wages of citizens in health institutions