Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Coalition for Reform and Reconstruction offers a draft law of the Fund for the revenues of citizens of oil

6ly410

3 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

6ly410 Thanks,  DV,  Come on Parliament Git er done boys & girls with a VOTE & published in the Gazette...😁😁   The Citizens must rise up and demand this "LAW"  be passed ASAP.

GO RV / RI

Maybe the gazette website will magically start working again after this is passed...next step make that ten percent worth some money and purchasing power

• Upvote 4

30 minutes ago, madisonjar said:

Maybe the gazette website will magically start working again after this is passed...next step make that ten percent worth some money and purchasing power

It’s another positive however my excitement is contained because it’s only the submission of a draft law .. The wheels grind slowly in Iraq as we know or perhaps it’s me erring on the side of cautious ..

Thanks 6ly410 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

It’s another positive however my excitement is contained because it’s only the submission of a draft law .. The wheels grind slowly in Iraq as we know or perhaps it’s me erring on the side of cautious ..

Thanks 6ly410 

Agreed Noviceinvestor, but, perhaps by the passing of this law, this will encourage Iraqi's to rush to the nearest branch of their local bank and open an account. I assume they will need one in order to collect their share of the oil revenues 😉

• Upvote 5

Yup yup!!!!  I had to read this twice to make sure.

7 minutes ago, jeepguy said:

Please if this turns into  H-C-L start a new thread... I am going to guess Adam will be posting that news with an Email  😁

I hope it's not nonsense news by saying that they have 

a lot of groups on board.  It does get ya going though :D

Thanks 6ly410   :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Wiljor said:

Agreed Noviceinvestor, but, perhaps by the passing of this law, this will encourage Iraqi's to rush to the nearest branch of their local bank and open an account. I assume they will need one in order to collect their share of the oil revenues 😉

Im sure it will incurage people to open a bank account, but thinking it could be like a prepaid debit card. 

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Distribution to the Citizens from the Oil revenues is awesome, as it seems to me they need to open the 2019 Budget right?
This will bring value to the citizens  and must have an exchange rate an international rate that will be accepted in the world.   It is still looking darn good for this month despite the goal posts moved for Brexit and Basel 3...

Perhaps the main countries have oked to be in basel 3 but some Little ones that are 5th world economies have not so far and that is why the extensión was given to them.

I did not know they extended Basel 3 . Unsatisfactory news . But Thank You 

42 minutes ago, jg1 said:

lol.

What a joke. They left out the part about maliki and the rest that robbed them blind with no repricutions. 

"...repricutions"? HA! Is that a combination of "repercussions" and "executions"?  I like it!  LOL!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, keylime said:

"...repricutions"? HA! Is that a combination of "repercussions" and "executions"?  I like it!  LOL!

Uhhh ya. I turned off auto correct some time ago due to I type english and spanish. Hahahah. Yep new word. Im going to recommend that the new word gets added to the dictionary, we are going to need that word alot soon.

REPRICUTIONS! 

Edited by jg1
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Uhhh ya. I turned off auto correct some time ago due to I type english and spanish. Hahahah. Yep new word. Im going to recommend that the new word gets added to the dictionary, we are going to need that word alot soon.

REPRICUTIONS! 

We are definitely going to need that word once Sen. Grahams investigations into the FISA warrants get going. HA!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4