Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest MarkZ Rumors @ 2:40 PM EST - 3/25/2019

ronscarpa

3-25-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ    Iraq is done and waiting for everything to release just like we are.  [Frank26 says cabinet members are already in but under wraps and USA protection.]  I agree.   ...At first I did not think the Mueller report had anything to do with the RV...but I changed my mind...a lot started happening as soon as the announcement hit that the report was done and no more indictments.  [Q? Please Explain and Stress the Importance Of a NDA. ...When this does go they do not want panic in the markets and the NDAS will be very important for the average person. They want the markets to quietly settle down and they want to keep all of this very quiet...(post 1 of 2)...

3-25-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ    [Q? : I did hear from sources, that they will force release the 800s, today at 1 PM , have you heard anything in regards to that?] Yes, I have heard that...from banking...contacts…also heard it may be closer to the end of the banking day today...really hoping this rumor is true.  I will post all the 800 numbers I get …I am expecting all banks will have separate numbers. I want you all to have as many options as is possible.  I do have very good UST contacts..and I hope to have updates and news from them today.  ...we are chasing a lot of news.  We are still looking for this month...it may be late afternoon before I get news...(post 2 of 2)...

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

What I think is odd is again the NDA's and the reasoning is a Quiet Roll Out so ass not to stir up dust so to speak. I know there will be a few swinging from the rafters and shouting I told you so but I think for the Most part most all of us will be quietly going on about our live so as Not to Draw Attention.

But hey, they do this thing and want some sorta NDA....Sure why not as long as I get the same thing from anyone in the know at the Bank, Reno, the *00 # operators, Madam Woo and the Chinese Elders.....We gotta CYA as well you know. :unsure:

here's to a awesome March 2019 :praying: :cheesehead:

Karsten

• Thanks 4

Guys, have you'll been keeping up with what's really going on in Iraq! I hate to burst your bubble but Madhi is in Iran's pocket and those clowns are trying to nominate Maliki for office. This is not good and Mahdi hasn't formed the Government nor does he intends to anytime "Soon" not to mention the HCL. I have been around for a long time and it is the same mess over and over again. As long as the auctions are occurring everyday and Iran is telling those losers what to do nothing will happen. The people are going to start protesting shortly but it is not going to change anything. Sadar was so worried about not working with America that he choose Mahdi and this is the result of his foolishness! The G.O.I is standing in the way of everything!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

Greddy Dinar,

I have read that Sadr is not happy with the result Madhi has had to date and I have also read that Sadr intends to remove him and put the Previous PM Abadi back in this position.

Now there seems to be something else to worry about.

Karsten

Edited by Karsten
  • Thanks 2

I have read that too Karsten, but I don't see that happening with Iran and Maliki supporting Mahdi. Sadr made a huge mistake and I was watching the elections closely. They hate us so much but there own brothes are ripping them off. I stayed away for four years and only got back involved because Iss was  defeated and now this. So I have no idea which direction this will go. We just gave them $41 million dollars for the homeless people in Iraq. Do you think they will see it. Hell, we have homeless people in America. The international community needs to stop enabling them and then we will see what happens. I thought this would all be over but this is turning into an unhealthy investment. think about it, why hasn't Mahdi came to America??  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

GreedyDinar07 and Karstan,

Thanks very much for your posts, comments and link. I have to admit there is always more to learn and know when it comes to Iraq and this exotic currency. The last thing I want to see is the Iraqi Dinar remain at a low post-war rate....(post-war currency rates are worth investigating)...for an even longer extended period of time.

In any event, despite the track record that Iraq has had since 2003, and the problems you both mention, there is still another variable to consider: Trump. Just look at what he did with North Korea (despite the track record that all former US presidents.had.)

I recall seeing an article in 2014 or 2015  in which Trump said we should simply take Iraq's oil. At some point- and hopefully soon...(hopefully by June - wasn't that what someone's energy healer predicted...?) the rest of the world (Idan and Iraq)  is going to know that they can no longer go about their way rhe way they did when Obama (and John Kerry) were around......

• Upvote 1