Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Morning Guru Opinions @ 10:15 AM EST - 3/24/2019

Here's what is being copied and posted on other websites from our own Adam Montana....if you haven't already seen his comments here on DV, then read and enjoy....! :salute:

3-24-2019  Newshound Guru Adam Montana   I've been saying for a couple months now that oil to ~$60 was what I want to see. This is not because $60 is a "magic number", so even though we *almost* hit $60 this week ($59.85 I think!!!), I'm going to state that the oil price is "close enough" and we are officially in the GREEN ZONE on that aspect.  A declining price in oil would have made the RV-Button-Pushers pull back. That didn't happen.  A sudden spike to $60 would have urged no action, because a sudden pullback would have been expected. That didn't happen either!  What we have been seeing in the price of oil is a steady climb, very controlled and consistent, towards the $60 mark.   ...Keep in mind that the OPEC oil production limitation agreement that virtually every OPEC country/member has signed onto, with the exception of Iraq, is largely responsible for this controlled growth...(post 1 of 2)...

3-24-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   We all know that it won't just be us little investors and Iraq that benefits from a change in the Iraqi Dinar.Every country that has physical dinar in their reserves, or any kind of trade alliance with Iraq, will also benefit.  That's one piece of the puzzle, and an important one, but what's even more important is the overall picture... which just keeps getting better and better.  Iraq's reserves reporting positive news:  "CBI News 03/20/2019  Annual Report of the performance of foreign reserves of the Central Bank of Iraq"   Quote:  "Iraq's foreign reserves rise 32.6% last year Central Bank of Iraq Iraq could not ask for a better scenario under which to increase the value of their currency...(post 2 of 2])...

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 5

Added at 1:45 PM EST:

3-24-2019   Intel Guru ADMINBILL   IMO you & I are nearing the beginning of a new and unknown future. Are you as ready as you should be Do you have a plan? Are your papers in order...?

3-24-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni    So as of now, the CBI has met the 2% rule for a year and there is no MCP...They are in compliance.  Part of compliance to get out of Article XIV to Article VIII is the ability to control that.   So the IMF requires that before they could move to Article VIII.   ...the CBI cannot stop the auctions until it has something to replace it with. The auctions are the CBI's source of revenue. The replacement is the float which allows the CBI to then buy/sell its currency on the world market like any other country that floats...

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

Thanks Ron.

The oil industry has outgoings like any other industry, unstable oil pricing creates a very difficult managerial position. While we love the low prices at the pump, the slew of employees that are effected by this instability, is most certainly not loving it. In short, I would consider this the long-term stabilization of oil prices, and a push towards a solidified growth pattern, the kind of stability that will make Iraq anxious to join the rest of the economic world, reflected in a tangible currency.

Let's hope logic prevails.

• Thanks 1