Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A fine of 50 million and imprisonment for a person who hires or starts to prepare for false money

yota691

Sunday 24 March

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
put the Iraqi Central Bank law , judgments of the person who coined or prescribed to prepare counterfeit money Mint a fine of 50 million dinars and imprisonment. 

Article 50 (Preparation) stipulates that anyone who hires or initiates the preparation of false money for committing a felony punishable by law shall be liable to pay a fine not exceeding 50 million dinars or Imprisonment for a term not exceeding 5 years or both.

According to the Central Bank, Article 51 (possession) of the law considered that any person who intentionally knowingly cheats (buy, accept or offer to buy, accept or possess, acquire, acquire into Iraq ) counterfeit money committing a felony punishable by law to pay a fine not exceeding 50 million dinars or imprisonment for a period not exceeding 5 years or both. 

Article 52 (Promotion of counterfeit money) of the Act, paragraph (1), is that any person intentionally knowingly cheating (the promotion of counterfeit money or his willingness to promote counterfeit money or to use it as an original money, export, send or accept counterfeit money outside Iraq) The perpetrator of a felony punishable by law shall be liable to a fine not exceeding 100 million dinars or imprisonment for a period not exceeding 10 years or both.

Article 53 (token money and coin-like coins) provides that any person who knows knows (manufacturing, producing, selling or possessing) any object intended to be used for fraud acts in lieu of coins or coins designed to Shall be guilty of a felony punishable by a fine of not more than (25) million dinars or imprisonment for a period not exceeding two years or both.

• Upvote 4

24-03-2019 02:07 PM
image.php?token=82757b287b03c8c10b15f94eb082342f&c=3981484&size=

Baghdad

The law of the Central Bank of Iraq, provisions for the person who grabs or initiates the preparation of a counterfeit money with a fine of 50 million dinars and imprisonment.

Article 50 (Preparation) stipulates that anyone who hires or initiates the preparation of false money for committing a felony punishable by law shall be liable to pay a fine not exceeding 50 million dinars or Imprisonment for a term not exceeding 5 years or both.

According to the Central Bank, Article 51 (possession) of the law considered that any person who intentionally knowingly cheats (buy, accept or offer to buy, accept or possess, acquire, acquire into Iraq) counterfeit money committing a felony punishable by law to pay a fine not exceeding 50 million dinars or imprisonment for a period not exceeding 5 years or both.

Article 52 (Promotion of counterfeit money) of the Act, paragraph (1), is that any person intentionally knowingly cheating (the promotion of counterfeit money or his willingness to promote counterfeit money or to use it as an original money, export, send or accept counterfeit money outside Iraq) The perpetrator of a felony punishable by law shall be liable to a fine not exceeding 100 million dinars or imprisonment for a period not exceeding 10 years or both.

Article 53 (token money and coin-like coins) provides that any person who knowingly knows (manufacturing, producing, selling or possessing) any object intended to be used for fraud acts in lieu of coins or coins designed to Shall be guilty of a felony punishable by a fine of not more than (25) million dinars or imprisonment for a period not exceeding two years or both.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

A fine of 50 million and imprisonment for

a person who hires or starts to prepare for false money

24 March

Economy and business

Fine 50 million .........

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
put the Iraqi Central Bank law , judgments of the person who coined or prescribed to prepare counterfeit money Mint a fine of 50 million dinars and imprisonment. 

According to the Central Bank, Article 51 (possession) of the law considered that any person who intentionally knowingly cheating (buying, accepting or offering to buy, accept or acquire) was brought to Iraq) Counterfeit money for a crime punishable by law to pay a fine not exceeding 50 million dinars or imprisonment for a period not exceeding 5 years or both.

Article 53 (token money and coin-like coins) provides that any person who knowingly knows (manufacturing, producing, selling or possessing) any object intended to be used for fraud acts in lieu of coins or coins designed to Shall be guilty of a felony punishable by a fine of not more than (25) million dinars or imprisonment for a period not exceeding two years or both.

https://www.alsumaria.tv/mobile/news/264420/iraq-news?utm_campaign=Alsumaria-Web-Push&utm_source=News&utm_term=Web-Push-News-264420&utm_medium=264420-غرامة-50-مليون-والسجن-للشخص-الذي-يسك-او-يشرع-للاعد....

• Thanks 7
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

bluesyline Thanks,  DV,  It looks like the CBI is preparing the stage for serious consequences for individuals that counterfeit money.  Come on MIGA with an increase of the IQD.

GO RV / RI

Sure does sound like they are getting serious. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 9

Interesting timing.!

We all know Counterfeit money has been on the Iraqi streets for years

Why the CBI wait this long to enforce this law?

Are they worried about an influx of counterfeit currency from Iran?

Are they ready to apply to new monetary policy?

Are they ready to exchange 000 notes for LD with more value?

Go RV sooner than later.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

5 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Interesting timing.!

Go RV sooner than later.

Man I hope so, i am ready.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

13 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Interesting timing.!

Go RV sooner than later.

i like this (laid back) better than the " they are doing just fine at the current value" ( laid back ) 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Man I hope so, i am ready.

I hope so too my friend..... enough wait 👍🏼😊

8 minutes ago, 3n1 said:

i like this (laid back) better than the " they are doing just fine at the current value" ( laid back ) 🤣

😂😂😂

Dont get me wrong my friend. I would love an RV today Like everyone else 

Go RV sooner than later 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

I hope so too my friend..... enough wait 👍🏼😊

😂😂😂

Dont get me wrong my friend. I would love an RV today Like everyone else 

Go RV sooner than later 

right on LB and if one is not a realist by now then the kool aid has done some real damage over the years ... we wait 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1