Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 23 March 2019

Adam Montana

2 hours ago, RodandStaff said:

That may be so...but did they have things ironed out with the Kurds then, or the technology set in place to sustain the banking end of things?  Did they have a PM who appears to be a unifying force for the country, and was all the other hurdles taken care of at the time?

IMHO we are close my friend...very close to seeing this ride over with! 🤪

Sandfly Adam and your wonderful Mod Squad...nobody does it better! 😉

Come On RV Baby!!! 😎

I can see everything lined up it does look good. I hope you are correct about this ride being over.  I just can't get excited because of all the past years of getting excited just to be let down. Heck counting on the dinar to RV is like counting on the Vikings going to the Superbowl. I am a Vikings fan and wont get excited till it happens,  just like the dinar i wont get excited till it happens. 

• Upvote 4

Or a Dolphin Fan...... Too good to be bad and too bad to be good. Just mediocre  

and STUCK there since Marino. Can't get those good draft  picks. Patriots get good players by trading those once great players to bad teams for high draft players and their stock never runs dry........ as long as they have Brady. By the way, the NFL is changing the super  Bowl name to  THE TOM  BRADY  INVITATIONAL. 

7 hours ago, Engine1 said:

I can see everything lined up it does look good. I hope you are correct about this ride being over.  I just can't get excited because of all the past years of getting excited just to be let down. Heck counting on the dinar to RV is like counting on the Vikings going to the Superbowl. I am a Vikings fan and wont get excited till it happens,  just like the dinar i wont get excited till it happens. 

I hear you Engine1...the wait has seemed to take forever, but now that I look at the most resent pieces falling into place I wonder how I ever got excited about the whole thing without those pieces in place, but then ...hind sight is 20-20! 🤔 🤓

As for the Vikings, it reminds me of a story I heard about Okie (of Sven and Olie)...he died one day (poor soul), and found himself waking up in a very hot place! 😳 When the devil came and asked him what he thoyof his new home, particular the warm climate,  he said “this feels like and average day of baling hay in South Dakota! Mad, the devil when back to the boiler room and told em to crank up the heat seven times hotter than ever before!  The next day he asked Olie what he now thought of the “weather”?  Olie replies...”oh boy, it duz remind of stackin’ hay in dah hay mownd ov dah barn”!  Furious now, the devil is not sure what to do, and out of desperation takes drastic measures!  He orders all the furnaces shut down completely!  The next morning he smuggly asks Olie what he now thinks of “the weather “?

Olie just stares off into space and finally mutters...vell I can’t believz it...it dun finally huppened!!!  What, asks the devil? With a tear in his eye Olie says...dah Viking’s huv vun dah Sooper Boel!!! 🏈 Wait for it..............cus hell frooz ober!!! 🙄😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

• 4 weeks later...