Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Afternoon Mtn Goat Opinions @ 5:30 PM EST - 23 March 2019

3-23-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   We know that when these last ministers are voted in this will complete the government. We have been told that the government must be completed and stable prior to any reinstatement. This has been a major requirement over the years. I am not saying this is the ONLY requirement.  We also know that there is still major corruption with the currency. How much of it is fixed and to what extent we do not yet know. But this too was told to us all that it would hold up the project to delete the zeros. Could it be fixed enough now?

3-23-2019  Guru Newshound/Intel Mnt Goat  Article:  "INTEGRITY COMMISSION ON TUESDAY, IT WAS ABLE TO CONTROL CASES OF MANIPULATION IN THE SALE OF CURRENCY"   Quote:  “THE CHANGE WILL BE MADE BY RAISING THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE IRAQI DINAR AGAINST FOREIGN CURRENCIES”.   What did they just tell us...?  They are going ahead with the currency reform.  Also I want to point out we keep getting article after article on how Iraq needs investors to come into Iraq, yet they can’t without a FREE FLOW of capital and you can’t have a FREE FLOW OF CAPITAL using the currency auctions. This would be disastrous for Iraq.   So they need to go international and they need to raise the value in the process or it will not work. It is all interconnected and it is time to get it done- not later but NOW..!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

25 minutes ago, cranman said:

Did we ever figure out what "next phase" means?

Next Phase is the "Supper Secret Guru Speak" for making setting the bait for kicking the Can down the Road....Just in case they all missed the 19th-21 window, Then the 22nd to maybe later this Weekend. The should start Exchanges Monday 25 to Tuesday the 26th and the Back Wall Date of the 31st.

So the Next Phase is the next time something possitive happens that will mean....We Are in a Window and everything is looking good for XXXXX

Karsten

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Botzwana said:

Exactly.  The next phase this Will be done they have said.  No waiting years etc.  NOW!  Private group thinks so too.  They had included many things in this of course.  Mueller report too.  Let´s see what this month brings.  Possible Brexit....Basel III March 31st.

Botz,

From what I have heard Brexit has been postpone to Late May to June and no more news if it will happen.

Just now, Botzwana said:

Exactly.  It is IN an article of Iraq Karsten.  I understand you being upset this has taken so long and wish the gurus death etc.  But good god man...Get some positivity in your life.  Negativity does not bring this thing one day closer.  It just drags down others that read it.

Botz,

Again I am not being Negative....I just see a pattern and when something happens over and over again with no end results I start to question the pattern. I have also noticed a few other things Like kicking the Can Down the Road, I think I started that a few years ago after all the Guru's called it for when ever.

Now I just listened to Frank and he is appalled that someone Questioned WS health and bout with Cancer....That was again most likely me as my father died of the same thing. He had it for a year and was dead withing days of them figuring it out. 

I question things and I will say my peace about it....I still listen to them and I try to find something, anything in their words but every time the same thing happens.

Being Overly Positive in hopes one of these guru's know anything want put a spare Peso in your pocket either.

I am still hangin in there and looking for that one tid bit that make this thing happen. At the same time I am staying more and more grounded as the years go by that maybe nothing will ever happen so if it does I will be Super Surprised. .

Karsten

Karsten

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

Exactly.  It is IN an article of Iraq Karsten.  I understand you being upset this has taken so long and wish the gurus death etc.  But good god man...Get some positivity in your life.  Negativity does not bring this thing one day closer.  It just drags down others that read it.

Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation

Wednesday 20 March 2019

Baghdad / Omar Abdul Latif

The Parliamentary Finance Committee is moving in the current legislative session to develop mechanisms to change the monetary and monetary policies in the country, in coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq, aimed at raising the dinar exchange rate and maintaining the stability of inflation.

"The committee will move during the current legislative term towards changing the fiscal and monetary policy in the country in general," said member of the committee Abdul Hadi al-Saadawi, Coming ".

He added that "the Committee is keen to enact the law of financial administration as it gives a complete road map of the financial policy in the country in terms of management of money and cash in the state," pointing out that "the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of inflation In the country".
"The Commission is determined to make these changes during the next phase and not to follow the traditional methods are not appropriate at the moment."

Botz,

Check the time stamp....This just appeared 1 hour ago for some reason. I did not see any Article that Cranman was referring to until now. I have also seen this same thing posted else where and a lot of Hub Hub about it where it came from and what Guru Contact had made the claim.....Trust me Brother.....We are all in this together and We Are all looking to find that one little diamond Tid Bit in the Rough that pans out.

Trust me, I would love to get away to somewhere.....I remember Diving in Cancun, the Bus, walking the Mall and Free Shots of Sauza Blanco Tequila....Straight up, no lime or salt. I still drink that stuff just now I have to drink the Gold. Seems I am about the only person in Utah that drinks Blanco Tequila.

You should have seen a bunch of locals when I showed up with a Bottle of Herradera....I told them after the 3rd Shot they would see God.

Last I heard many found Religion to be a better way of life.

I would love to see this play out....Come down and see your little restaurant, Some good Cerveza, Conch Fritters and look out over the waves rolling up to the shore.

Dos Mas Cervaza Por Favor

Karsten

• Thanks 1

Botzwana

FORUM CANCER

Botzwana

Amen bro!  I have many plans.

U Do Realize That Ur Wearing A ‘Superhero’ Costume With Tights In A Goat Thread - Right ? :o 

:D  :D  :D  

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 3