Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Release Of Mueller Rport Is The Green Light To RV.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

From MarkZ & his highest of the high contacts.

The signal to RV has been given...the signal...Trump is exonerated from the Mueller Report.

From unreliable sources. Not varafied. Your opine.

3-23-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   There is a lot going on this morning…I am really hopeful we will get the “go” sometime late this weekend. I am excited and at the edge of my seat right now.  [Trump is free start the RV.]  Yes, that is what we were told. [[ does the Mueller release mean a “green light Mark”?]]  I am being told YES it means a green light…I wasn’t sure it was connected, but it appears it was.   ...IMO The Final Protocals are being done...I am looking at a SUN -Mon event

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 7

I think you always have to have some exposure to precious metals.... I prefer Silver. It’s historical ratio is way off and stands to be the best gainer even if a gold standard is put in place based on Basel 3 requirements. 

I think exposure to Crytpos is a good idea, mainly because many of them are 70-93% off their all time highs, where as the stock market is at its all time highs for instance. 

I know that you can put ira money into crypto I.e. bitcoinira .com 

Pay off as much debt as you can is not a bad idea as well. 

Just my quick thoughts 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I think you always have to have some exposure to precious metals.... I prefer Silver. It’s historical ratio is way off and stands to be the best gainer even if a gold standard is put in place based on Basel 3 requirements. 

I think exposure to Crytpos is a good idea, mainly because many of them are 70-93% off their all time highs, where as the stock market is at its all time highs for instance. 

I u that you can put ira money into crypto I.e. bitcoinira .com 

Pay off as much debt as you can is not a bad idea as well. 

Just my quick thoughts 

DITTO..........Farm land.....Water rights.......Hemp Processing.....(CBD......fiber)........renewables....CL

• Upvote 2

Sell stocks indeed and learn to Short sell.  Many people will become very wealthy Shorting stocks like Amazon, Google and ETF’s like SPY.  

I too like Silver CL.  It has a lot of industrial use( like solar panels) and it’s harder to find and mine compared to gold.  The problem is the Aliens want Gold.  Hehehe

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Thanks guys for all the input. Confirms what I was thinking and have done. Have some gold but more silver. Probably should get more. Have cryptos and yes they have been depressed but if they ever rebound I'll be ready. No debit except for the house. High exposure in the stock market in my retirement fund. Fisher says all is well for this year. Not sure I buy that. Also thank you NEP, I did not know you could own crypto in an IRA until now. And Pitcher, good advice shorting stocks as they decline.

4 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Thanks guys for all the input. Confirms what I was thinking and have done. Have some gold but more silver. Probably should get more. Have cryptos and yes they have been depressed but if they ever rebound I'll be ready. No debit except for the house. High exposure in the stock market in my retirement fund. Fisher says all is well for this year. Not sure I buy that. Also thank you NEP, I did not know you could own crypto in an IRA until now. And Pitcher, good advice shorting stocks as they decline.

Yes so far pleased that I could do it. Bitcoinira .com uses bitgo wallet. Seems secure. THe only thing is they took a pretty steep fee when I transferred from my old 401k company.  In my opinion I felt it worth it as I see digital assets being a big part of the future economy and I believe securities/equities/bonds will all be tokenized at some point

12 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

So if the dollar is gonna lose 30% of it's value, what options are out there to protect the $$ in everyone's retirement funds. Buy gold? Sell stocks and bonds and get to cash until this settles down. What say you CL, NEP, Chuck. Any thoughts?

I am Into gold and silver, if it was currency outside of the US it would be Norway.go back to basics, water,land and farming. Family moving to Montana. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

You moving from Williamsburg VA to Montana CF? Wow, that's quite a change in topography. Both places very beautiful. Pack your long johns and hope you like snow.

Been there a few times. My brother is heading out first. He is already retired and will set up shop first. I  lived in Alaska for awhile so I am more or less know what I am getting into. 

• Upvote 3

On 3/24/2019 at 4:08 PM, coorslite21 said:

Some guy by the name of Pheoneix also feels the Mueller report being released is pretty important....(20 minutes in)

CL

Been listening to him for just about the whole 9 years he’s been on!  Very grounded, and just looks at the facts!  Not just about the RV, he always has a lot of good insight about a lot of subjects, and is a very good Splainer!!!!

• Upvote 3