Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

After 675 days, mueller investigation ends!

21 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

That said, it can also be concluded that the level of "deep state conspiracy" required to bring down a president, that many are claiming, would have all the necessary fabricated evidence to guarantee success. 

They thought they had the fabricated evidence needed. Once their little lie was exposed and the evidence debunked, they had no choice to say nothing found. I pray those involved in manufacturing these lies go to prison and quickly too. I am sure they will now try to come up with some other BS  and I bet it will be right before the election. Your little liberal friends are playing with a match next to a powder keg. "WE THE PEOPLE" are not going to let them destroy this Great Nation!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

34 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

What would you call the behavior of the left & its mouthpiece the press? We've (public)  allowed the children (left/press) to attempt to brainwash all of the US....luckily only half fell for it. I wonder if Hollywood will put forth a parody of itself, the press, left political hacks, & the gullible public? nahhhhhhhh they will only do that to the right

I don't disagree with your statement, Caz....other than it's more than half that fell for it, as there's only 35-40 percent in Trump's base.  You deflected from my statement though....so which part of my statement do you not agree with?

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

They thought they had the fabricated evidence needed. Once their little lie was exposed and the evidence debunked, they had no choice to say nothing found. I pray those involved in manufacturing these lies go to prison and quickly too. I am sure they will now try to come up with some other BS  and I bet it will be right before the election. Your little liberal friends are playing with a match next to a powder keg. "WE THE PEOPLE" are not going to let them destroy this Great Nation!

After the results of last years midterms, I'll hold my judgment until after "We The People" decide the election in 2020.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/23/2019 at 9:54 PM, bigwave said:

79ca91a464985f7f7c3ba54de6891091443ac4e9298df41e366bd285fbe859a8.jpeg

Shabs,  I see how you overlooked to mention in your denial that the Deep State, Dems and Republican , both felt HRC was going to win, and therefore their cabal and illegal election activities in the 2016 election was never suppose to come to light. But the wisdom of the Founding Fathers and the Constitution's Electoral College put a stop to their maniacal plans.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I don't disagree with your statement, Caz....other than it's more than half that fell for it, as there's only 35-40 percent in Trump's base.  You deflected from my statement though....so which part of my statement do you not agree with?

GO RV, then BV

I disagreed with the "honest" part......the left and the press did all they could to disrupt this administration and its agenda, with this foolish excercize. The left and the press knew exactly what they were doing, I hope voters see this and send these jackels packing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

I disagreed with the "honest" part......the left and the press did all they could to disrupt this administration and its agenda, with this foolish excercize. The left and the press knew exactly what they were doing, I hope voters see this and send these jackels packing.

That is not the most recent post you quoted me on that I'm asking about....you don't get off the hook that easy, my friend....come on now, tell me what part about adultery, hush money, mean tweets and childish trump behavior I'm lying about.  The multiple negs indicate I must be lying.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Shabs,  I see how you overlooked to mention in your denial that the Deep State, Dems and Republican , both felt HRC was going to win, and therefore their cabal and illegal election activities in the 2016 election was never suppose to come to light. But the wisdom of the Founding Fathers and the Constitution's Electoral College put a stop to their maniacal plans.

I overlooked nothing, Kev....the electoral college, which Trump used to rail against, worked exactly as designed, hence Trump in the White House.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

That is not the most recent post you quoted me on that I'm asking about....you don't get off the hook that easy, my friend....come on now, tell me what part about adultery, hush money, mean tweets and childish trump behavior I'm lying about.  The multiple negs indicate I must be lying.

GO RV, then BV

I think the ones that Bill Clinton did are good example of the lying,  adultery,  hush money (like the congressional hush money fund) that BJC and HRC did while both were in office are good examples of what you are overlooking about. Perhaps lying about is to string a word for you at this time. Don't get me wrong, I do not like or condone such political acts. But at least Trump never did them WHILE IN POLITICAL OFFICE. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

AHHH....as I've stated many....many....many times I think Trump as a person is a ARSE. "mean tweets" & "childish trump behavior" uv basically hit every politician & press hack on the head with a hammer. Do I wish Trump would act more presidential........sure. But he's always been the way he is, to act surprised now is disingenuous at best. Don't listen to him or read his tweets if he he offends.....I don't read his tweets

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/22/2019 at 11:40 PM, caddieman said:

So I guess the seven people who have already pleaded guilty did so for the heck of it! 

No those idiots did not do anything related to the primary school mandates of/cor the Mueller Investigation which was Russian  Collusion stunod. Tbe people who got indicted and or convicted did so for failing to register as a agent for a foreign gov ... the Ukraine.  Wire fraud for lying on loan applications, for stuff like that. Nothing.to do this with.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Botzwana said:

Juat said Trump was exonerated….and got this in reply...

Mueller is playing a much smarter game than Trump will ever know. I recently read this earlier post... "According to a new report from the New York Times, Mueller has farmed out federal indictments to 1) the SDNY, in Manhattan, 2) the EDNY, in Brooklyn, 3) the EDVA in Virginia, 4) the U.S. Attorney’s office in Los Angeles, 5) the U.S. Attorney’s office in Washington DC, 6) the DOJ National Security Division, and 7) the DOJ Criminal Division. So is the take away from all this? Those who are familiar with Mueller’s investigation understand that “no more indictments from Mueller” doesn’t mean “no more indictments.” It means every single one of Mueller’s existing indictments resides in a “presidential pardon proof” prosecutorial district. Recall how Mueller handed off the Cohen case to the U.S. Attorneys’ office for the SDNY, who sent Cohen to prison. As his own investigation ends, it becomes clear Mueller plans to handle all indictments/prosecutions resulting from his investigation through these seven federal prosecutorial entities. In other words, the people on Team Trump who are celebrating right now are merely suffering from a lack of understanding about the rule of law and how federal and state prosecutions work."

If we lack so much understanding then why are the Democrats in such an uproar about the summary? If they know that there is more coming down the pipeline and that Trump will still be found guilty of something, why all the screaming to see the full report?  Me thinks there won't be much more coming from other investigations.  BUT if anyone digs long enough on most people they are bound to find something either illegal, was illegal, or just downright embarrassing.  They will find something from 60 years ago when he was in grade school and say "SEE! We told you!  He got an D- on a spelling test! Impeach! Impeach!"

I fear that the president will never have a moment where he, or those associated with him, are never under some form of investigation for the next 6 years.

Edited by cranman
Punctuation
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, DinarDavo said:

The Deep State will swing from the gallows they built for President Trump.

Ref. Esther 7:5-10

My sister just told me the story that you refered to, the people that tryed to take down our president are going down themselves.

• Thanks 6

GOP Is Determined To Root Out The COUP | The Still Report

So I have to ask, if after the last 2 years of investigation by the Special Counsel results in no indictments related to the initial charge of Russian-Trump Collusion, then what was the probable cause and evidence to begin the investigation in the first place? 

This is a COUP and will not be over until those who perpetrated this farce are in jail or worse, convicted of Treason.

Indy

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, caz1104 said:

AHHH....as I've stated many....many....many times I think Trump as a person is a ARSE. "mean tweets" & "childish trump behavior" uv basically hit every politician & press hack on the head with a hammer. Do I wish Trump would act more presidential........sure. But he's always been the way he is, to act surprised now is disingenuous at best. Don't listen to him or read his tweets if he he offends.....I don't read his tweets

Good Morning, Caz,

As the U.S.A's world mouth piece, Trump must be called out for his ridiculous antics, tweets and narcissism, not enabled.  Embarrassing us worldwide is not something I'm prepared to ignore....same thing Obama was criticized for by his detractors, by the way.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Indraman said:

So I have to ask, if after the last 2 years of investigation by the Special Counsel results in no indictments related to the initial charge of Russian-Trump Collusion, then what was the probable cause and evidence to begin the investigation in the first place? 

This is a COUP and will not be over until those who perpetrated this farce are in jail or worse, convicted of Treason.

Indy

It was stated in Barr's summary that the Russians attempted to collude with the Trump campaign multiple times, presumably to no avail.....sounds like probable cause to me.  And Russian nationals were indeed indicted, though they'll never step foot on our soil to face prosecution.  And though Trump loves being the sole focus of all Americans and the world...our election process, free from ALL forms of meddling, far outweighs the importance of Trump himself.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

34 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

It was stated in Barr's summary that the Russians attempted to collude with the Trump campaign multiple times, presumably to no avail.....sounds like probable cause to me. 

Shabs, you have a twisted view of things my friend. It is known and has been proven that hillarious's team set up the meeting with Trump Jr at Trump Towers. I am sure it was another attempt to try to get some "dirt". Well, that one didn't work either. There has been collusion, but it had been with the dems  and hillarious colluding with the russians. You want probable cause, then look over there. I am sure you will find plenty. The hatred for President Trump has blinded the left so bad that they will never be able to see the truth or the light.

52 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Embarrassing us worldwide is not something I'm prepared to ignore.

I don't know what you are talking about here. He has restored respect to our Great Nation with all other nations. The king of Saudi Arabia is a good example. obummer goes over there and the king waits in his palace and obummer bows to him when he arrives. When President Trump arrives, the king is waiting at the airport to greet him with a red carpet. Now, you tell me which one was embarrassing. I voted for a strong business man to get this country back on track, not a sleazy politician, and he is getting it back on track. I could care less about his tweets and antics. The man is smart and I think he is using that as a means to throw the left off balance. It sure seems to be working.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Good Morning, Caz,

As the U.S.A's world mouth piece, Trump must be called out for his ridiculous antics, tweets and narcissism, not enabled.  Embarrassing us worldwide is not something I'm prepared to ignore....same thing Obama was criticized for by his detractors, by the way.

GO RV, then BV

If someone was trying to frame you, would you just sit there and take it?  Most of his tweets and antics you mention are in response to this investigation (witch hunt) and the Democrats trying to provoke him or obstruct what he promised the American people he would do.  Just imagine if no one was provoking him, what it would have been like.

51 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

It was stated in Barr's summary that the Russians attempted to collude with the Trump campaign multiple times, presumably to no avail.....sounds like probable cause to me.  And Russian nationals were indeed indicted, though they'll never step foot on our soil to face prosecution.  And though Trump loves being the sole focus of all Americans and the world...our election process, free from ALL forms of meddling, far outweighs the importance of Trump himself.

GO RV, then BV

It sounds like you haven't been keeping up; those attempts to collude were setups by the Democratic Party. :facepalm:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

The left is a Train Wreck right now..........This Russian Witch Hunt has been resolved.......yet the dog won't let go of the bone.......

One has to wonder how much more might have been accomplished if this garbage hadn't been hanging over this administration for 2 years..........perhaps China has been dragging their feet on the trade deal thinking Trump was going away.........Perhaps NOKO.......thinking Trump was going away wanted to wait and see before making any commitment.....who knows?

I do know that there is a great deal of evidence that will be pursued ......and prosecuted.......for those who put the whole witch hunt investigation together.....The depth of corruption that has been uncovered is almost unbelievable....

The DNC is fractured with the new young gun crazies challenging the old guard establishment............once again the Old Guard is looking to fix the Primary..........a Biden/ Harris ticket will be the fix.........

One independent investigative journalist that I value is Kim Iverson...........she quit the MSM to do her own thing........she recently posted this 7 min youtube video on the fracturing of the DNC........Old School vs. New School......

Good luck to those on the left in 2020.........hard to keep the train on the rails when the tracks are not running parallel.........CL

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4