Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

After 675 days, mueller investigation ends!

From the communist news network.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/22/politics/robert-mueller-report/index.html

i can say its about damn time that this BS has come to an end. Now, those responsible need to be investigated and should spend time in jail for the lies and fraudulent actions they committed. It needs to start with the one in the White House at the time.

Edited by 8th ID
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 10

I watched Graham state he wanted it Released to the people and Chuckie the Clowndidn't even want to go there.......I don't think it is over as they haven't found the Damning Evidence they wanted but doesn't exist. 

I am sure it does show where the Liberals were corrupt, just who paid for the Fisa Warrant and where the Real Russian Collusion was........Hillarious, you have so splanning to do.

I did hear today what a big time official in the Ukraine rolled on guess who....Hillarious.

If found the mueller deal was a sham I think those behind it need to Personally Re Pay the Tax Payers money they so Willfully Wasted is a means to cover their wrong doings.

Not to mention Hanging for Treason.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 6

They plead guilty to crimes that had nothing to do with the scope of the of the investigation. There was no collusion on President Trump’s part. In fact I think all charges should be dropped. I would argue that anything found is “fruit from the poisonous tree”. All the evidence used was fictitious and the warrants were obtained using that and by omitting facts, like Hillarious paid for the documents. This whole thing has been a disgrace to our justice system and the ones who perpetrated it need to go to prison for a very long time.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

11 hours ago, Karsten said:

I watched Graham state he wanted it Released to the people and Chuckie the Clowndidn't even want to go there.......I don't think it is over as they haven't found the Damning Evidence they wanted but doesn't exist. 

I am sure it does show where the Liberals were corrupt, just who paid for the Fisa Warrant and where the Real Russian Collusion was........Hillarious, you have so splanning to do.

I did hear today what a big time official in the Ukraine rolled on guess who....Hillarious.

If found the mueller deal was a sham I think those behind it need to Personally Re Pay the Tax Payers money they so Willfully Wasted is a means to cover their wrong doings.

Not to mention Hanging for Treason.

Karsten

Now, what needs to be done; an equal size investigation of where the and how the evidence was gotten for the collusion investigation for the take down of our president Trump. Also, all the other people involved including the media, I want to see all their heads rolling.

That should involve a lot of people! Wow. .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 9

1 hour ago, jg1 said:

Now, what needs to be done; an equal size investigation of where the and how the evidence was gotten for the collusion investigation for the take down of our president Trump. Also, all the other people involved including the media, I want to see all their heads rolling.

That should involve a lot of people! Wow. .

And may I add, an unbiased group of investigators with republicans and dems and not having Muller and his swamp things anywhere close by. Imagine that, a fair investigation. Something that President Trump did not get.

As obamma would say, a scandle free administration, we should take another look at this again without his swamp things in charge. 

Go anti-corruption, safety, and greatness. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, caddieman said:

So I guess the seven people who have already pleaded guilty did so for the heck of it! 

If an investigation of the same proportion and scope where to be against H. Clinton or B. Obama and the DNC, I can only imagine the amount of criminals that would be uncovered. It would, no doubt, be in the high dozens. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, DinarMillionaire said:

If an investigation of the same proportion and scope where to be against H. Clinton or B. Obama and the DNC, I can only imagine the amount of criminals that would be uncovered. It would, no doubt, be in the high dozens. 

The Trump investigation was done under false pretenses, Hillarious investigation would have real solid proven evidence unlike the so called evidence against President Trump.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Well Hillarious just can't catch a break......Now the Ukraine is tossing her under the short bus.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/435029-as-russia-collusion-fades-ukrainian-plot-to-help-clinton-emerges?fbclid=IwAR35IZd23sUbp_13wIbWcNY-YlLEuprNhmMbcNXWjYRshfBrdeRrSAa4wa4

I have a feeling that with the mounting pile of evidence coming in from El Chapo, Jeffrey Epstien and any # of other people that have been ordered to Testify there are going to be a lot of people taking the easy way out or vanishing all together.

Sorta like "Q" claims Bush Sr and mcclown where given options.....Hinting that they were eliminated.

Start watching pelosi, shummer, schiff and a number of other and see what happens soon.

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Now The Powers to Be in D.C. and those surrounding POTUS Trump need to seriously dig in and demand Justice to any and all that were involved....obama, Hillarious, the FBI that were in on it, pelosi, schummer, schiff, water's, comey, mueller rosenstien  and keep going leaving no stone un turned.

In short they all tried, planned, colluded to over throw a Dulling Elected President to take Illegal Control of the US Government and the United States of America.....Treason and Sedition short and simple........Hang them by the Neck into dead, giving a clear signal to those that would attempt it again.

Seize any guilty Parties Assets to repay the American Tax Payer the 40 some Million wasted....Leave their families penniless. No one should profit and thrive from Treason, Extortion, Money Laundering and Play to Play bribes.

Karsten

Edited by Karsten
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Karsten said:

Now The Powers to Be in D.C. and those surrounding POTUS Trump need to seriously dig in and demand Justice to any and all that were involved....obama, Hillarious, the FBI that were in on it, pelosi, schummer, schiff, water's, comey, mueller rosenstien  and keep going leaving no stone un turned.

In short they all tried, planned, colluded to over throw a Dulling Elected President to take Illegal Control of the US Government and the United States of America.....Treason and Sedition short and simple........Hang them by the Neck into dead, giving a clear signal to those that would attempt it again.

Seize any guilty Parties Assets to repay the American Tax Payer the 40 some Million wasted....Leave their families penniless. No one should profit and thrive from Treason, Extortion, Money Laundering and Play to Play bribes.

Karsten

I agree...scorched earth policy on it...go get’em!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Totally agree Karsten, anyone involved in the coup or anyone who broke the law needs to pay the consequences for their actions.  Beto is still claiming Trump and Russia colluded in 2016. In other words the Dems will never admit any wrong doing and will only double down on the insanity. Bringing the full force of the law on them is going to be the only way to shut them up about Russian Collusion.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6842371/Beto-ORourke-says-believes-Trump-conspired-Russia.html

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3