Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No RV/RI...A Float...Months Away...Possibly Not This Year.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests.

Guru Kaperoni: Iraq is not ready...believes a float could be months away.

Everything in Iraq is NOT done. There are still many financial laws to be passed.

Treat as a rumor. Nothing varafied. Your opine.

3-22-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni : 

Two articles...confirm the plan for the currency: As We Have Said For Years.  It will not RV or RI, but will gradually rise over time via float.  These articles are simply stating that the government is going to begin to take action (like passing laws) which will have an effect on the CBI (and exchange rate).  IMO, Still Weeks Maybe Months.  Exciting news for sure but this still takes time.  First we need the laws, then the investors/investment, then pressure on the capital account at the CBI, then the float to offset that pressure. Remember...the CBI is in control of monetary policy.  And the government is in control of activating investment/investors.  The tool the CBI uses to combat inflation is to float the dinar.  This all takes time.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

here's another article related to the above....

Anonymously at 8:35 AM EDT on March 22, 2019...NO RV UNTIL IRELAND IS FREE...

All go or none go ALL IS ENERGY ENERGIES BLOCKED - Ireland cabal lockdown - Fake news rampant, false flags abound, daily weather manipulation, malevolent tech & entities. Last stand? ALL IS ENERGY People asleep – WAKE THEM Ireland tied to British cabal ALL IS ENERGY Ireland = island of portals – underground links - all places on Earth Cabal Satanic stronghold – Irish Vatican – Maynooth Co. Kildare ALL IS ENERGY Cabal facilities: Mountain ranges Race...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

On 3/23/2019 at 2:40 AM, Luigi1 said:

3-22-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni : 

Two articles...confirm the plan for the currency: As We Have Said For Years.  It will not RV or RI, but will gradually rise over time via float. 

IMF's mission: secure financial stability, facilitate international trade, promote high employment and sustainable economic growth.

The BIS's mission is to serve central banks in their pursuit of monetary and financial stability.

Central Bank of Iraq
The main objectives of the CBI are to ensure the stability of domestic prices and to promote a stable and competitive financial system. 

So....what is the main keyword for IMF, BIS and CBI? Yep...STABILITY!! 

Now imagine this ~ Kap's theory:  Iraq (CBI) allows it's currency to increase from 1190 to 1:1 (within a year or two).

Question: how do Iraq maintain financial and price stability?

~ when all the fund managers in the world wld be camping in Iraq making big money every weeks.

~ when their own people would be keeping their own currency 'under the mattress' KNOWING the longer they keep their money the more it will worth.

How about price stability in Iraq? Would the traders be 'floating' the prices of goods and services too? They can't be quoting in USD if their full intentions is to use dinar.

(BTW....u can't maintain price stability if it changes everyday or every week) 😁

At what price (exchange rate) would they be quoting their reconstruction contract? 

At what price would the contractor be quoting their workers salaries (when the exchange rate is always 'on the move')...

I can quote more.....but I think u know where I'm going with this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 9

2 hours ago, zul said:

but I think u know where I'm going with this.

I’m GOING To ‘Float’ A Size 22 Steel Toed Clown Shoe Up Kaperoni’s Lap Dancing Backside ! :butt-kicking:

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 8
  • Upvote 1

On 3/23/2019 at 6:20 AM, Rochester said:

Guru Kaperoni was my waiter this evening. Nice guy, but he doesn't know his Gorgonzola from his Monte Veronese. 😎🧀🌭

Hello Rochester.....I want ( I mean it sincerely) to congratulate you on your mastery of Italian food products and  perfect spelling....Bravo....Ciao from Trento, Italy ( Verona is about 55 miles south from here)

Used to love Gorgonzola cheese myself....Can't anymore  due to my effing cholesterol....I'm getting old....Hitting 62 in a month....Too bad

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/26/2019 at 10:48 AM, umbertino said:

Hello Rochester.....I want ( I mean it sincerely) to congratulate you on your mastery of Italian food products and  perfect spelling....Bravo....Ciao from Trento, Italy ( Verona is about 55 miles south from here)

Used to love Gorgonzola cheese myself....Can't anymore  due to my effing cholesterol....I'm getting old....Hitting 62 in a month....Too bad

Italian food is the best in the world!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/26/2019 at 10:48 AM, umbertino said:

I'm getting old....Hitting 62 in a month....Too bad

THAT' S not old. Early HB to you Umbertino !! Remember: just because there's snow on the roof,

doesn't mean there's no fire in the stove. (old Finnish verse). Just ask Mick Jagger !!

Related image

We will celebrate the RV (soon) with a giant feast of Bucatini all'Amatriciana followed by sipping some

lemoncello, like that which I experienced at Ristorante De Lunina La Nuevo, a little roadside open air

diner during my honeymoon on the Amalfi Coast. It was Fantastico ! Meet you there.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

The Goat fully concurs with The Kaps....No RV this year.

15/4/2019  MntGoat...It is the Central Bank of Iraq that is responsible for the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar not US banks. There is absolutely NOTHING coming from the CBI or within Iraq that can lend us to believe this is going to happen sooner than later. We are on track for early 2020 at best.

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 3

39 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

The Goat fully concurs with The Kaps....No RV this year.

15/4/2019  MntGoat...It is the Central Bank of Iraq that is responsible for the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar not US banks. There is absolutely NOTHING coming from the CBI or within Iraq that can lend us to believe this is going to happen sooner than later. We are on track for early 2020 at best.

We will know for sure by mid July 2019! If we miss that window, JMHO, I believe this is another wasted year! These two are closer to right, I believe ! Hate to admit! I need this RV badly! There is a lot of positive news coming out, that gives one  hope. After the 1st qt. , all the great news with the HCL, I really thought we might have seen the RV! Right now I’m holding on till July!!! Go Rv! JMHO!

• Upvote 2

On 4/14/2019 at 3:34 PM, King Bean said:

THAT' S not old. Early HB to you Umbertino !! Remember: just because there's snow on the roof,

doesn't mean there's no fire in the stove. (old Finnish verse). Just ask Mick Jagger !!

Related image

We will celebrate the RV (soon) with a giant feast of Bucatini all'Amatriciana followed by sipping some

lemoncello, like that which I experienced at Ristorante De Lunina La Nuevo, a little roadside open air

diner during my honeymoon on the Amalfi Coast. It was Fantastico ! Meet you there.

Hello King Bean.....I'm sorry in replying so late...Read your post just now

I hope you will enjoy the bucatini all'amatriciana ( which are awesome if well prepared) and the limoncello (which I personally do not drink as I don't drink anything alcoholic but I'm told by my buddies it's fantastic )

I didn't know you hadvisited beautiful Amalfi coast..Interesting.....I'll be honored to meet you on eday if you ever happen to bearound here again....

Thanks for the great pic of Mick ( who got surgery not long ago but he's  already getting better, I read)

Happy Easter to you and your Family....

Buona Pasqua ( Happy Easter) from Italy!