Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Looking for just a few notes to “Even out” what I have

ghost757

I realize that this will show how OCD I really am, but I finally inventoried all of my IQD on hand. I have managed to have “odd” amounts in a few categories. I would like to buy 1 25K note, 16 10K notes, and 1 500 note. I realize that there is a pain in the butt factor, so my offer is this: At 1:1,000, it would be worth just over $185. I am offering $200 to anyone who might want to get rid of a few notes.

Thanks,

Tony. 

Hello Karsten,

Yes, I know that might be my course of last resort. I was just hoping to find someone here, I have purchased from a number of Dinar Vets folks — all without any difficulties — so I am just hopeful.

Thanks for the insights,

T.

I suggest that you Google for a Currency Exchange International location in your area. My wife and I stopped by 1 location in a store front mall location about 45 mins from our house. We were on our way back from a date surrounding our 30th wedding aniversary. We went in, verified they had IQD on hand and for sale. We got 50 crisp uncirculated (not that that really mattered to me) 10,000 denomination for $482. Inclusive of their $5 processing fee or something. They may be the easiest option for your needs. Provided they have a location somewhat near you. Just in case anyone is interested the young lady who we delt with said they sell AND buy IQD. This was the easiest IQD transaction I have had so far. Peace.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 1