Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A US military officer wanted to board a military aircraft and entered Iraq

Butifldrm

129186.jpg?width=750&&height=375

2019/03/20 16:38
  • Number of readings 2044
  • Section: Iraq
  •  

A US military officer wanted to board a military aircraft and entered Iraq

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The Iraqi Pilots Association announced on Wednesday (March 20th, 2019) the entry of a US officer wanted in Iraq to Iraq, confirming that the officer boarded a military plane without authorization."One of the officers in the US National Guard, 1st lieutenant named Joshua Philippe Yaput, who stole an armored vehicle on 5/6/2018 from a training camp in Virginia and two hours after the chase," the association said in a statement posted on its Facebook page, In the streets, the US police arrested him to be brought to justice. " 

"During the trial waiting period, Philip recently used his military identity to fly a military aircraft bound for Iraq without military authorization and entered Iraq by air," she said. 
"Lt. Gen. Josh is currently in Iraq, according to the latest US reports, without knowing his exact location."

Follow the obelisk

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/166765/ضابط-امريكي-مطلوب-قضائيا-استقل-طائرة-عسكرية-ودخل-العراق

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

For a moment ( and still wondering if this is fake )there I thought it might the intro to a joke: like “ a horse walks into a Bar, the Bartender asks ‘ Why the Long Face ‘ 

Buh Wah ha ha ha ha ha ha 🐴

Now that was good, it is your delivery thst makes it.  :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

Now that was good, it is your delivery thst makes it.  :lol:

Thanx CF ...... I’m pretty could delivering grenades too: as my enemies would be inclined to agree.

...... they’re “ pushing up Daisies “ - but I’m sure they’d agree if they could.  :salute:

Hopefully we’re close to the finish line 🏁 :praying:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Buh Wah ha ha ha ha ha ha

So, this guy, chooses to sneak into Iraq??? Not Sweden, naked co-ed steam rooms. Not Italy, losing one self in all the culture, amazing food, vast romantic countryside. Not even Brazil, with Carnival, the Amazon and all those Portuguese beauties. Iraq !! They'll be writing a book about Lt. Yaput.

:lol:

Related image
  • Haha 3

On 3/20/2019 at 6:42 PM, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Thanx CF ...... I’m pretty could delivering grenades too: as my enemies would be inclined to agree.

...... they’re “ pushing up Daisies “ - but I’m sure they’d agree if they could.  :salute:

Hopefully we’re close to the finish line 🏁 :praying:

Seems like things are really moving in our direction. That finish line could be right in front of us.  :twothumbs:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2