Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOT ARTICLE - Posted Opinion by Frank26 - 3/20/2019

3-20-2019   Intel Guru Frank26   SOMETHING HAPPENED TODAY AND OUR NEWSHOUNDS ARE BRINGING IT TO YOU...IT IS VERY SIGNIFICANT.  Article:  "Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation" Quotes:  "The Parliamentary Finance Committee is moving in the current legislative session to develop mechanisms to change the monetary and monetary policies in the country, in coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq, aimed at raising the dinar exchange rate and maintaining the stability of inflation.";    "the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of inflation In the country".

(I was unable to actually find this article, but it was mentioned in several places - I'll continue to look and will post it when I find it. The above was mentioned in a live chat from last night.) 

The following "BS" is from Bruce - I wasn't going to post it, but I thought I'd include it here for a LAUGH, since it has been posted out there in FantasyLand...! 

3-20-2019   Intel Guru Bruce  A lot of things have come in here the last few days. ...We know Iraq is basically complete with everything they were supposed to do. We know on the screens today that the Dinar was fluctuating... ...Rates have been adjusting upward...they are still adjusting...We are expecting the Dong to be pretty close to $7 or more :bs:on the front screen...The Dinar will be good. It will be higher obviously. Maybe not a whole lot higher though not initially. I think it will climb after it is brought out and after it has been traded more than it has so far.  ...We are about to embark on I think some major things happening...we are looking at the possibility of things happening by Thursday for us...We got a lot to look forward to the next couple of days. I really believe we are on our way.:violin:HE'S BEEN SAYING THE SAME THING FOR QUITE A WHILE...NOTHING HAS HAPPENED...! Which only indicates more BS..... 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

I was unable to actually find this article

Here Ya Go Capt Ron - And There's Also A Link To It In The News Section ...

:D  :D  :D 

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Botzwana

FORUM CANCER

Botzwana

Members  

Location Central Mexico

Here’s A Repost Of The Article From Botz - Pretty Good Find For A Blind Superhero ...

Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation

Wednesday 20 March 2019

Baghdad / Omar Abdul Latif

The Parliamentary Finance Committee is moving in the current legislative session to develop mechanisms to change the monetary and monetary policies in the country, in coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq, aimed at raising the dinar exchange rate and maintaining the stability of inflation.

"The committee will move during the current legislative term towards changing the fiscal and monetary policy in the country in general," said member of the committee Abdul Hadi al-Saadawi, Coming ".

He added that "the Committee is keen to enact the law of financial administration as it gives a complete road map of the financial policy in the country in terms of management of money and cash in the state," pointing out that "the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of inflation In the country".
"The Commission is determined to make these changes during the next phase and not to follow the traditional methods are not appropriate at the moment."
link

https://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/253173-cbi-project-deletion-of-zeros-from-the-currency-still-exists/page/31/

Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation

Wednesday 20 March 2019

The Parliamentary Finance Committee is moving in the current legislative session to develop mechanisms to change the monetary and monetary policies in the country, in coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq, aimed at raising the dinar exchange rate and maintaining the stability of inflation.

"The committee will move during the current legislative term towards changing the fiscal and monetary policy in the country in general," said member of the committee Abdul Hadi al-Saadawi, Coming ".

He added that "the Committee is keen to enact the law of financial administration as it gives a complete road map of the financial policy in the country in terms of management of money and cash in the state," pointing out that "the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of inflation In the country".
"The Commission is determined to make these changes during the next phase and not to follow the traditional methods are not appropriate at the moment."
link
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Here Ya Go Capt Ron - And There's Also A Link To It In The News Section ...

https://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/253173-cbi-project-deletion-of-zeros-from-the-currency-still-exists/page/31/

Wednesday 20 March 2019

The Parliamentary Finance Committee is moving in the current legislative session to develop mechanisms to change the monetary and monetary policies in the country, in coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq, aimed at raising the dinar exchange rate and maintaining the stability of inflation....

Thanks DT for the post (and Botzwana)...!  Much appreciated...(+1 each) :tiphat:RON 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1