Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question for this weeks chat

Engine1

Sorry. Here is the article. 

Parliamentarymove to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation

Wednesday 20 March 2019

Baghdad / Omar Abdul Latif

The Parliamentary Finance Committee is moving in the current legislative session to develop mechanisms to change the monetary and monetary policies in the country, in coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq, aimed at raising the dinar exchange rate and maintaining the stability of inflation.

"The committee will move during the current legislative term towards changing the fiscal and monetary policy in the country in general," said member of the committee Abdul Hadi al-Saadawi, Coming ".

He added that "the Committee is keen to enact the law of financial administration as it gives a complete road map of the financial policy in the country in terms of management of money and cash in the state," pointing out that "the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of inflation In the country".
"The Commission is determined to make these changes during the next phase and not to follow the traditional methods are not appropriate at the moment."
link
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 9

Hello Adam,

It seems like there was a plan or some type of blueprint or checklist that you ascribe to that often informs your optimism or excitement in regards to this investment. From day one there was a belief that if certain things happened, then Iraq would likely RV. (i.e. Stable GOI, Chapter 7 sanctions lifted, HCL being passed, oil reaching a certain number....)

(1) Where did this checklist come from?

(2) What makes you believe that once the final items are checked off, there will be a RV? Couldn't there be several more items that must be accomplished that you are unaware of or in the dark about?

Ultimately only Iraq will decide what they want to do with their currency  but (3) what led you to believe that the HCL would be the trigger for a change in the value of their currency? HCL is a profit sharing agreement essentially, agreeing how to split up the spoils...... but was there some economist, or historian or banker who figured that the inevitable result after an HCL would be a change to strengthen the currency to pre-war levels? Has this ever happened before?

Or is this checklist possibly wishful thinking???

I'm not rebutting the belief or logic of an RV, I'm just asking questions I do not know the answer to.

Thank You

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Adam

Are both of these versions of the dinar OK to have?

They were issued in different years with different security features. One difference I see is the agricultural scene.

Do we have to have the 2018 version with the person waving or is the earlier version - which is what I have - with the person holding reeds good as well?

Thanks   John

1730534810_oldnotefeatures.PNG.bb6e274c5bce5d9b138e0d2ceaf0ad01.PNGversions - 2015 - have a different agricultural 1439560069_NEWNOTEFEATURES-FRONT.PNG.280b8010bdedb8a6960a64afd7b85958.PNG1439560069_NEWNOTEFEATURES-FRONT.PNG.280b8010bdedb8a6960a64afd7b85958.PNG

NEW NOTE FEATURES - BACK.PNG

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Keep em coming, folks!

I’m going to hold my weekly update until tomorrow - this has been a really interesting week and I want to give it more time than I have today. 

Side note... did you all see this?! The conversation and the article posted are some of the best in quite a while! I like what we are seeing. 

:twothumbs:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 5

Botzwana

FORUM CANCER

Botzwana

Members  

Location Central Mexico

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

Side note... did you all see this?! The conversation and the article posted are some of the best in quite a while! I like what we are seeing

Side Note To Ur Side Note - Even The ‘Blind’ Superhero That Posted It Didn’t See It ! :blink:

:D  :D  :D 

But Here It Is Again Even Though It Appears Higher Up In This Thread ! ;) 

Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation

Wednesday 20 March 2019

Baghdad / Omar Abdul Latif

The Parliamentary Finance Committee is moving in the current legislative session to develop mechanisms to change the monetary and monetary policies in the country, in coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq, aimed at raising the dinar exchange rate and maintaining the stability of inflation.

"The committee will move during the current legislative term towards changing the fiscal and monetary policy in the country in general," said member of the committee Abdul Hadi al-Saadawi, Coming ".

He added that "the Committee is keen to enact the law of financial administration as it gives a complete road map of the financial policy in the country in terms of management of money and cash in the state," pointing out that "the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of inflation In the country".
"The Commission is determined to make these changes during the next phase and not to follow the traditional methods are not appropriate at the moment."
link
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, 3KINGS said:

Adam, can you send it via email ?, i don't have access to a computer on the weekend.     thanks

And When U Receive The Email 3Kings - Can U Post It To MySpace So That President Davis Can Give His Commentary ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 8

9 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Keep em coming, folks!

I’m going to hold my weekly update until tomorrow - this has been a really interesting week and I want to give it more time than I have today. 

Side note... did you all see this?! The conversation and the article posted are some of the best in quite a while! I like what we are seeing. 

Interesting INDEED!

• Thanks 1