Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest Outrageous Rumors @ 5:50 PM EST - Tuesday - 3/19/2019

ronscarpa

Please don't shoot the messenger (me) for posting what is being said elsewhere...I'm just bringing it to you for a laugh...! :confused2:Ron

3-19-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   [Q? I've heard rumors that when this happens and hits 4X that could drive the value up to as much as $8 and then it would settle back to where it should be. what's your opinion on that?]  I absolutely agree with that…When Kuwait released…I think around $2.50 and the rate drove up to over $9With this RI in Iraq - I think there would be a more structured increase. With this exchange with Iraq...it will be for oil credits....(post 1 of 2...) 

3-19-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   [Q? : Are your contacts in the CBI?]  My contacts work closely with the CBI. What makes most sense to me is an RI (re-instatement) of the old rate  and then let it float up to correct for inflation. My person on the ground in Iraq - as of yesterday says the new rate is not posted in the Gazette yet. We are definitely watching around the clock all week long…so many people say we are there. The news is pretty solid.   If anything big happens today I will...be back tonight…if not I will update you all tomorrow morning….(post 2 of 2)...

3-19-2019   Intel Guru RayRen98   "Supposedly" new release codes were to be released to the banks on last Friday after the market closed for Monday morning effectiveness. We are still awaiting more information on the status of said specific codes.  Iraqi TV is broadcast Cleric Sadr talking about starting up an effort to replace PM Madhi due to failing to complete the government by now. He also proposed bringing Abadi back as the Prime Minister.   Parliament moved it's March 23 session to Sunday, March 24 citing a holiday schedule conflict....(post 1 of 2)... 

3-19-2019   Intel Guru RayRen98   US Banks - One source (..???..) says the final rates are not visible, but temporary rates are still intermittently flashing. Other  sources are again excited and telling us that we will be "jumping for joy" later this week. ...Well, I am pleased to hear their excitement, but I remain cool, calm and collective until something substantial happens...so should you...Time Will Tell It All! ...(post 2 of 2)...

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Latest Outrageous Rumors 

Ur Right Ron - Anything Over $7.50 Is Completely Outrageous ...

3 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

3-19-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   [Q? I've heard as much as $8 

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Now would be a good time for another bank story. One with a friend whose friend works at a fruit stand but has a friend who is a wealth manager at a big bank who accidentally turned their desktop screen around and showed the fruit stand operator's cousin the secret back screen with a value of $8.00 but only for those who own a blue couch and a bus ticket to Reno.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Luigi says...

this has got to be an imaginary invention from none other then TerryK or OOM.

The Behind Screens are flashing...$36 to 1 IQD.

You got the Front Screens, the Back Screens & now you have the newly invented Behind Screens, behind the Back screens.

What next...the Outback Screens behind the Behind Screens!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 1