Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Female HS student files civil rights complaint: 'I felt very violated' changing in locker room when transgender student was 'looking at me

bigwave

About Frekin' Time!

Female HS student files civil rights complaint: 'I felt very violated' changing in locker room when transgender student was 'looking at me.

Attorneys for a female Pennsylvania high school student filed a federal complaint last week alleging her privacy was violated and that she was subjected to sexual harassment when a transgender student was using the same locker room, WNEP-TV reported.

The Honesdale High School incident occurred at the beginning of this school year, according to the complaint filed with the U.S. Department of Education's Civil Rights Division, the station said.
  • Upvote 7

On 3/19/2019 at 10:51 PM, Muleslayer said:

do we need a third bathroom?

NOPE! its easy, quit giving in to their psychological deficiencies and behaviors. If you were genetically born a female, you use the female bathroom, if you were genetically born a male, you use the male bathroom. If the person cannot get over this, then reopen the insane asylums and put them there. They obviously have severe mental issues.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

On 3/21/2019 at 10:52 PM, new york kevin said:

I hope to God, in Jesus's name that this student wins her case !!!

On 3/21/2019 at 4:08 PM, 8th ID said:

NOPE! its easy, quit giving in to their psychological deficiencies and behaviors. If you were genetically born a female, you use the female bathroom, if you were genetically born a male, you use the male bathroom. If the person cannot get over this, then reopen the insane asylums and put them there. They obviously have severe mental issues.

NYC, 8th ID, Totally 100 Percent agree with your comments......Enough is Enough and this nonsense needs to end ASAP.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2