Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

March 29th 2019

blueskyline

Does anyone have any thoughts , ideas or opinions on what might happen on this date ? When supposedly The Bank Of International Settlement (BIS) moves forward with Basel 3 and initiates how Central Banks around the world can use the Gold they have in there holdings . I'm not looking for an RI/RV . Just Ideas on the implementation on this action and how it may affect Central Banks and their Actions . Thank You and Good Evening DV's ..... 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Brexit however IS march 29th.  And with Shabbibii being the new gov there for their central bank… Private group I am in is anticipating this month or first two weeks of April.

Again we are all grasping at straws.  None of us know the real deal.  Like a blind man at an orgy, we are going to have to feel our way around.

Well, we have not seen the Brexit yet. The Brit's obviously do not know what they want. It might still be postponed or even cancelled...

• Thanks 1

Central:You want print your money or lower or higher denom. Give you GOLD now.

But if your country inflation.. Why you want gold...you do something to COUNTRY first to make your currency being demand.

Because CENTRAL BANK PRINTING MONEY BY GOLD. Imo 

economy is very bad. So central bank just holding without nothing. 

• Upvote 3

When I considered THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment BEFORE I secured fiz'cal Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar YEARS AGO, I KNEW there were AND are SO MANY moving parts to THIS inside AND outside Iraq. MANY of THESE parts ARE ancient WITH modern faculties AND ALL serve a SPECIFIC purpose.

HERE is a hodge podge of elements:

• BIS
  • Basel I to infinity including III
  • IMF (INCLUDING agreements like Stand By or whatever with the Bicraqi Iraqi)
  • Whirled Bank
  • Gold
  • Crude Oil
  • Old Silk Road/Belt AND Road Initiative
  • Former Prez'dent Tricky visits Mousy Dung IN China
  • Bicraqi Iraqi CBI
  • Fully Formed Bicraqi Iraqi GOI
  • Whatever (known AND unknown)

So, WHAT, pray tell, IS going to line up AND WHEN, pray tell, with THIS ALL happen???!!!

NEVER ALL.

EVER.

So.............................................................................................................

ONLY pieces, CRITICAL PIECES of ALL THIS need to line up.

NAMELY, ONLY pieces of the noted (NOT ALL pieces of the the elements) AND OTHER critical items.

ALL the OTHER stuff in THESE AND CRITICAL OTHER elements HAVE OR WILL HAVE work arounds.

Due to ALL the MOVING parts in AND out of Iraq, THIS WILL BE like grinding SOME gears RATHER THAN shifting ALL gears SMOOTHLY.

HOWEVER................................................................................................

The ReInstatement OR whatever of the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar IS ONLY a piece AS WELL to a MUCH, MUCH BIGGER picture.

A FUNCTIONAL piece, YES!!!, BUT ONLY A piece.

So, WE wait AND see WHO is doing ALL the SQUEALIN' SINCE THOSE pieces ARE being dealt with.

Right NOW, it is Insanian Rouhani AND the associated Bicraqi Iraqi IN Iraq. ALL pomp AND show. NOTHING to THAT, REALLY!!!

My opinion is IF (NOTE: IF) the Insanians are SO BACKED in a corner THEY do ANOTHER missile "test" OR fire a malicious rocket, THEN THAT IS the fireworks "display" noting what we are looking for IS NIGH UPON US!!!

The fireworks "display" WILL BE short BUT celebratory!!!

NO MO Insanians!!!

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

QUOTE:

Predictions are inaccurate at best AND misleading at worst. :lmao:

END QUOTE:

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

So...........................................................................................................

MY (NOTE: MY) gut feel BEFORE entering THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment AS NOW is THIS WILL happen AT a VERY UNLIKELY time. OTHERWISE, IF predictable, THEN MASSIVE encroachment on the REAL purpose AND potency.

ALL the while NOTHING will make ANY sense OR have ANY predictability WITH ALL KINDS of BAD, BAD AND CONTRARY NEWS BEFORE:

BINGO, HERE WE ARE:

"SUDDENLY"!!!

Image result for invest when there is blood

I am NOT a fan of BLOOD AND MONEY in ANY respect. I find THAT ENTIRELY abhorrent.

Being SO FAR removed from the causes AND outcomes of THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment, I have REASONABLE conscience to be involved.

MY (NOTE: MY) opinion is Iraq is such a RESOURCE RICH AND STRATEGIC PIECE of REAL ESTATE THAT Iraq HAS to be SUPERCHARGED to a WORLD ECONOMIC ENTITY (WITH a ReInstated Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar INTERNATIONALLY) to ELIMINATE the POTENTIAL for Iraq TO BE USED for MALICIOUS AND DESTRUCTIVE Purposes CONTRAVENING Peaceful Relations WHIRLED WIDE!!!

ENTER the Insanians.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

NOT going to happen - EVER!!!

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

(NOTE: IF one CAN NOT have a LITTLE FUN, WHAT, pray tell, FUN can one EVER have???!!!)

In The Mean Time.................................................................................................................................

The "Standard" "Disclaimer" Applies...................................................................................................

AND (of course)...................................................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, 1lucdog said:

Synopsis that is either a very serious breakdown ... OR ... a masterpiece!

I am hoping it's hysterical masterpiece

Either way it sums it up lol

Blessings

😇

:twothumbs: Thank You, 1LucDog, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

YES!!! BE BLESSED!!!

In response to Your comments, well, OK:

Image result for the difference between genius and insanity

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Synopsis said:

When I considered THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment BEFORE I secured fiz'cal Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar YEARS AGO, I KNEW there were AND are SO MANY moving parts to THIS inside AND outside Iraq. MANY of THESE parts ARE ancient WITH modern faculties AND ALL serve a SPECIFIC purpose.

HERE is a hodge podge of elements:

• BIS
  • Basel I to infinity including III
  • IMF (INCLUDING agreements like Stand By or whatever with the Bicraqi Iraqi)
  • Whirled Bank
  • Gold
  • Crude Oil
  • Old Silk Road/Belt AND Road Initiative
  • Former Prez'dent Tricky visits Mousy Dung IN China
  • Bicraqi Iraqi CBI
  • Fully Formed Bicraqi Iraqi GOI
  • Whatever (known AND unknown)

So, WHAT, pray tell, IS going to line up AND WHEN, pray tell, with THIS ALL happen???!!!

NEVER ALL.

EVER.

So.............................................................................................................

ONLY pieces, CRITICAL PIECES of ALL THIS need to line up.

NAMELY, ONLY pieces of the noted (NOT ALL pieces of the the elements) AND OTHER critical items.

ALL the OTHER stuff in THESE AND CRITICAL OTHER elements HAVE OR WILL HAVE work arounds.

Due to ALL the MOVING parts in AND out of Iraq, THIS WILL BE like grinding SOME gears RATHER THAN shifting ALL gears SMOOTHLY.

HOWEVER................................................................................................

The ReInstatement OR whatever of the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar IS ONLY a piece AS WELL to a MUCH, MUCH BIGGER picture.

A FUNCTIONAL piece, YES!!!, BUT ONLY A piece.

So, WE wait AND see WHO is doing ALL the SQUEALIN' SINCE THOSE pieces ARE being dealt with.

Right NOW, it is Insanian Rouhani AND the associated Bicraqi Iraqi IN Iraq. ALL pomp AND show. NOTHING to THAT, REALLY!!!

My opinion is IF (NOTE: IF) the Insanians are SO BACKED in a corner THEY do ANOTHER missile "test" OR fire a malicious rocket, THEN THAT IS the fireworks "display" noting what we are looking for IS NIGH UPON US!!!

The fireworks "display" WILL BE short BUT celebratory!!!

NO MO Insanians!!!

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

QUOTE:

Predictions are inaccurate at best AND misleading at worst. :lmao:

END QUOTE:

So...........................................................................................................

MY (NOTE: MY) gut feel BEFORE entering THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment AS NOW is THIS WILL happen AT a VERY UNLIKELY time. OTHERWISE, IF predictable, THEN MASSIVE encroachment on the REAL purpose AND potency.

ALL the while NOTHING will make ANY sense OR have ANY predictability WITH ALL KINDS of BAD, BAD AND CONTRARY NEWS BEFORE:

BINGO, HERE WE ARE:

"SUDDENLY"!!!

Image result for invest when there is blood

I am NOT a fan of BLOOD AND MONEY in ANY respect. I find THAT ENTIRELY abhorrent.

Being SO FAR removed from the causes AND outcomes of THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment, I have REASONABLE conscience to be involved.

MY (NOTE: MY) opinion is Iraq is such a RESOURCE RICH AND STRATEGIC PIECE of REAL ESTATE THAT Iraq HAS to be SUPERCHARGED to a WORLD ECONOMIC ENTITY (WITH a ReInstated Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar INTERNATIONALLY) to ELIMINATE the POTENTIAL for Iraq TO BE USED for MALICIOUS AND DESTRUCTIVE Purposes CONTRAVENING Peaceful Relations WHIRLED WIDE!!!

ENTER the Insanians.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

NOT going to happen - EVER!!!

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

(NOTE: IF one CAN NOT have a LITTLE FUN, WHAT, pray tell, FUN can one EVER have???!!!)

In The Mean Time.................................................................................................................................

The "Standard" "Disclaimer" Applies...................................................................................................

AND (of course)...................................................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

Thank you Synopsis.. This is Speculative and there may not be a Reinstatement/Revaluation of their Currency in the short term and the Global Managers of money(IMF) dictate the terms of How and what Iraq does and possibly for good reason.. Here we are 10.5 months since the election and 5 weeks from another Ramadan beginning and they cannot get their act together to fully form a Government. JMO 

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Thank you Synopsis.. This is Speculative and there may not be a Reinstatement/Revaluation of their Currency in the short term and the Global Managers of money(IMF) dictate the terms of How and what Iraq does and possibly for good reason.. Here we are 10.5 months since the election and 5 weeks from another Ramadan beginning and they cannot get their act together to fully form a Government. JMO 

:twothumbs: Great Comments, NoviceInvestor, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 3/19/2019 at 9:57 PM, normala rashid said:

Central:You want print your money or lower or higher denom. Give you GOLD now.

But if your country inflation.. Why you want gold...you do something to COUNTRY first to make your currency being demand.

Because CENTRAL BANK PRINTING MONEY BY GOLD. Imo 

economy is very bad. So central bank just holding without nothing. 

haiyaaa normala rashid. manyak aktif meh :woot::woot::woot:

• Confused 1

The Gold Community has this take on March 29th......My personal belief is that all we are seeing is connected.....after the fact it will be much easier to connect all the dots..

CL

Matterhorn - GoldSwitzerland Logo

Matterhorn Asset Management AG
          tel: +41 44 213 62 45

ONLY GOLD STANDS AGAINST THE FINAL CATASTROPHE

March 21, 2019

by Egon von Greyerz

Have the Ides of March been delayed in 2019? Normally the Ides of March just means the date March 15th. Shakespeare made the expression ominous as it was the day that Julius Caesar was murdered. Today in 2019, the 29th of March seems more significant than the 15th. Because on the 29th, we first have the conclusion of Brexit. Or maybe we don’t! Brexit has been a tortuous process that after 3 years has got nowhere. All it has done is to reveal the EU elite’s megalomania as well as their intransigence. It has also revealed the complete incompetence of the UK government as well as Mrs May’s total indecisiveness and her inability to distinguish between activity and achievement.

VALUE OF CASH NO LONGER DOUBLE THE VALUE OF GOLD

March 29th is also very important in the banking world since it is the date when gold is recognised as a Tier 1 asset and thus equal to cash. Until now, gold was only a Tier 3 asset and its value was taken at 50% for the purpose of a bank’s solvency. It is of course totally ridiculous that cash or fiat currencies which we know always go to zero over time, should have been taken at twice the value of gold.

There are people speculating that gold becoming a Tier 1 asset will have major significance for the gold price. Also, some market observers even think that this is the beginning of a new era with gold again resuming the mantle of backing currencies or SDRs (Special Drawing Rights). Obviously this would require a substantial revaluation of gold in relation to the dollar in order to achieve sufficient cover for the debt outstanding.

ppl.jpgSo shall we beware of the Ides of March as Shakespeare said and will they be delayed to March 29th in 2019? I doubt that Brexit, which is a mess that won’t end well, will be resolved by March 29. Also, the global debt situation will necessitate a restructuring of the currency system. And sadly, there are no SDRs or no new government crypto currencies that will make the debt just disappear. As the story goes: “All the king’s horses and all the kings men couldn’t put Humpty back together again.”

But even if the Ides of March are not delayed and March 29th 2019 does not have a major influence on the world, it will serve as a warning of things that are likely to happen in the world financial system. Desperate debt laden governments will take desperate decisions. We could easily see a time when the US devalues the dollar significantly or introduces a crypto dollar and backs it with gold at a massively higher price.

HEGEMONY OF DOLLAR SOON TO FINISH

I doubt that the US will succeed in maintaining the hegemony of the dollar in the longer term, for a number of reasons.

Firstly, the US is unlikely to be able to prove that they have the 8,000 tonnes of gold that they purport.

Secondly, China and Russia would never accept that the debt infested USA is still in control of the world’s reserve currency. A country with 60 years of real deficits, 45 years of trade deficits and at least $200 trillion of debts and unfunded liabilities does not deserve to have the reserve currency of the world.

currencies.jpg

UNLIMITED OPPORTUNITIES TO LOSE MONEY

The next few years will give us all unlimited opportunities to lose money. Last week I talked about 3 dozen reasons to buy gold and risks to investors’ assets. At least 99.5% of investors are oblivious to the risks I outlined which is clearly surprising since they will lead to the biggest asset destruction in history.

But the norm is that maximum bullishness occurs at market peaks. The coming decline in all asset markets, be it stocks, bonds or property will shock investors, as they in real terms will lose at least 75% of their assets and probably more than 90% in most cases. The 3 dozen financial, economic, political and geopolitical risks will see to that.

The problem is that the world is now entering an era when money printing and deficit spending no longer will work. It has been an absolute miracle that the world has survived on fake money and fake promises for such a long time. But we have now reached the point where it will no longer be possible to fool all of the people all of the time.

RETURN TO THE DARK AGES

Throughout history governments have mismanaged the economy and thus destroyed the people’s hard earned money. This is the rule rather than the exception. There are numerous examples of countries collapsing under their own debt but the best analogy to the world’s situation today is the Roman Empire because of its size. During a 500 year period, the Romans dominated an area, both militarily and culturally, which included major parts of Europe, North Africa and parts of Asia.

As with all empires, the Roman one carried the seeds of its own destruction. Interestingly the world is now at a point when virtually all countries carry these destructive seeds. After the fall of the Roman Empire, the Dark Ages lasted for over 500 years. But as opposed to the Roman Empire, the current period of debts, deficits and decay encompasses the whole world and is of a magnitude much greater than 2,000 years ago. Therefore, it is likely that the effects of the coming collapse of the world economy could last a very long time. Just as the term the “Dark Ages” was only invented in the 14th century, future historians will only know afterwards if the world is now entering a period which will be a Return to the Dark Ages.

If that will be the case, there would be a total destruction of both the financial system and the world economy with all its infrastructure. It would also involve wars, civil wars, a breakdown of society and a fall in population by several billion. To most people, this clearly sounds like unrealistic scaremongering and a prophecy of doom and gloom of dramatic proportions. The intellectual capacity of most human beings doesn’t include these complex issues and longer term projections. Much simpler to talk about Brexit or Trump and his alleged Russia connection.

Clearly we hope that these cataclysmic events will not come to pass. But what we do know is that the risk is greater than ever in history. And just like the Dark Ages, we will only know about it after the event. The older generation living today would see the mere beginning of the fall but that can be dramatic enough. What is certain is that our children and grandchildren are very unlikely to have the prosperous and peaceful life that most of the world has enjoyed since 1945.

It is virtually impossible to prepare for a potential extended downfall but what we can do is to prepare for the short term and protect our investment assets.

CURRENCY DEBASEMENT IS A 2,000 YEAR OLD FRAUD

Governments have many tricks in their bag to steal the citizens’ money.

The easiest way is to debase the currency. And this all governments have done with superb skill throughout history. As the Roman Empire started to crumble the value of the currency, the silver Denarius, fell rapidly. In those days, money printing consisted of reducing the silver content of the coin. So from almost 90% silver in 180 AD, the rulers cheated their people by using less and less silver to coin the Denarius. By 270 AD, around 90 years later, the silver coin was both silver-less and worthless.

silver_cont-1.jpg

Subscribe×

Gradually, the Roman Empire started to crumble and Rome had all the expected problems of a state that was living above its means including major deficits and debts.

In 180 AD Cassius wrote:

“Our history now descends from a kingdom of gold to one of iron and rust as did the affairs of the Romans that day.”

Since the beginning of the 20th century, the world has experienced exactly the same thing as the Romans did 1,800 years earlier. The value of all currencies has declined by 97% to 99% and we will see all the major currencies reaching their intrinsic value of ZERO.

debase.jpg

In 1949 Ludwig von Mises wrote:

“There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion.
The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved.”

Thus, history repeats itself and we are again at the point when “the final catastrophe” is very near. The chart of the Denarius almost 2,000 years ago and the statement of Cassius are almost identical to the currency chart of the 20th century and von Mises’ statement.

Plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose

The more it changes, the more it’s the same thing.

So this year we should clearly beware of the Ides of March even if they are late. But it is not enough to be aware. We must also take the necessary actions to avoid suffering from “the final catastrophe of the currency system involved.”

Physical gold is the best means to avoid that catastrophe.

Egon von Greyerz
Founder and Managing Partner
Matterhorn Asset Management
Zurich, Switzerland
Phone: +41 44 213 62 45

Matterhorn Asset Management’s global client base strategically stores an important part of their wealth in Switzerland in physical gold and silver outside the banking system. Matterhorn Asset Management is pleased to deliver a unique and exceptional service to our highly esteemed wealth preservation clientele in over 60 countries.
GoldSwitzerland.com
Contact Us

Articles may be republished if full credits are given with a link to GoldSwitzerland.com.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

If you think all that will happen buy SPDR Gold Trust, GLD or if you want a miner try NEM. 

Im currently not in either as a trader but I’m keeping an eye on them

Some others to watch are, nugt (3x shares), jnug, (junior gold miners, Gold, aem, gg, fnv, rgld, gdx, 

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

SpaceTuna posted this today in another thread:

Jay Taylor: Under ‘Basel III’ Rules, Gold Becomes Money On March 29th!

March 18, 2019 34  5825 

It may be no coincidence that as March 29th has been approaching banks around the world have been buying huge amounts of physical gold…

from Zero Hedge

In 2018, central banks added nearly 23 million ounces of gold, up 74% from 2017. This is the highest annual purchase rate increase since 1971, and the second-highest rate in history. Russia was the biggest buyer. And not surprisingly, the lion’s share of gold is flowing into central banks of countries that are in the sights of America’s killing machine—the Military Industrial Complex that Eisenhower warned us about in 1958.

Central-bank-gold-reserves-March-19.jpg

The Bank for International Settlements (BIS), located in Basal, Switzerland, is often referred to as the central bankers’ bank. Related to this issue of central bank hoarding of gold is the fact that on March 29 the BIS will permit central banks to count the physical gold it holds (marked to market) as a reserve asset just the same as it allows cash and sovereign debt instruments to be counted.

There has been a long-term view that China and other nations dishoarding dollars in favor of gold have been quite happy about western banks trashing the gold price through the synthetic paper markets. But one has to wonder if that might not change, once physical gold is marked to market for the sake of enlarging bank balance sheets.

This also raises the question with regard to how much gold the U.S. actually holds as opposed to what it claims to hold. James Sinclair has always argued that the only way the world can overcome the debt that is strangling the global economy is to remonetize gold on the balance sheets of central banks at a price in many thousands of dollars higher. This would mean a major change in the global monetary system away from the dollar, as China has been pushing for the last decade or so.

If banks own and possess gold bullion, they can use that asset as equity and thus this will enable them to print more money. It may be no coincidence that as March 29th has been approaching banks around the world have been buying huge amounts of physical gold and taking delivery. For the first time in 50 years, central banks bought over 640 tons of gold bars last year, almost twice as much as in 2017 and the highest level raised since 1971, when President Nixon closed the gold window and forced the world onto a floating rate currency system.

gold-vs-fiat-money_0.jpg

But as Chris Powell of GATA noted, that in itself is not news. The move toward making gold equal to cash and bonds was anticipated several years ago. However, what is news is the realization by a major Italian Newspaper, II Sole/24 Ore, that “synthetic gold,” or “paper gold,” has been used to suppress the price of gold, thus enabling countries and their central banks to continue to buy gold and build up their reserves at lower and lower prices as massive amounts of artificially-created “synthetic gold” triggers layer upon layer of artificially lower priced gold as unaware private investors panic out of their positions.

The paper concludes that,

“In recent years, but especially in 2018, a jump in the price of gold would have been the normal order of things. On the contrary, gold closed last year with a 7-percent downturn and a negative financial return. How do you explain this? While the central banks raided “real” gold bars behind the scenes, they pushed and coordinated the offer of hundreds of tons of “synthetic gold” on the London and New York exchanges, where 90 percent of the trading of metals takes place. The excess supply of gold derivatives obviously served to knock down the price of gold, forcing investors to liquidate positions to limit large losses accumulated on futures. Thus, the more gold futures prices fell, the more investors sold “synthetic gold,” triggering bearish spirals exploited by central banks to buy physical gold at ever-lower prices”.

The only way governments can manage the levels of debt that threaten the financial survival of the Western world is to inflate (debase) their currencies. The ability to count gold as a reserve from which banks can create monetary inflation is not only to allow gold to become a reserve on the balance sheet of banks but to have a much, much higher, gold price to build up equity in line with the massive debt in the system.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

13 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Hey Normal Rashid Mike Keef Meh  ??  Google Translate gave me this.

pp

The meaning of the above phrase is more or less heyyyy normala rashid, your are so active in posting which means good.

The phrase is combination from 2 main languages in malaysia ie malay and chinese. Thats the speciality of malaysia being a multiracial country.  

• Thanks 1

Thxs yusofsabri !! Learned something new today. Thank you very much for posting !!

pp

5 minutes ago, yusofsabri said:

The meaning of the above phrase is more or less heyyyy normala rashid, your are so active in posting which means good.

The phrase is combination from 2 main languages in malaysia ie malay and chinese. Thats the speciality of malaysia being a multiracial country.  

• Thanks 1