Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Afternoon Guru Opinions @ 3:55 PM EST - 3/17/2019

3-17-2019  *** Dinar News Update ***  It appears the Iraqi Dinar has been maintained the IMF 2% rule for the Baghdad Market rate vs Official rate for 1 year. (The CBI has reported compliance in the full Iraqi Market for 5 months).  This is a very long period of stability for the dinar!  You can always see the Market and Official rates posted in the Iraq & Dinar Related News forum where the Dinar Sales are shown daily by Yota or myself.

3-17-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   Historically RVs have happened on a Tuesday or a Thursday... We were told ...way back when that we would go to bed on a Sat. night and rates would change and we wake up Monday to all new rates.

3-17-2019   Newshound Guru larrykn
    the pressure on the CBI is a good thing...they talk about opening the ATM machines to pay salaries and such.  If we look at the destruction that happen over there I believe they need more banks with ATM so the customers can get to their money, this will take time and this might be the reason they are taking their time. but then again the seating of the rest of the cabinet might be part of that too.  I'm just not sure that is a requirement for Iraq to move forward.  We will see, soon.  I hear parliament will meet again on the 23rd, we can only hope they can get them seated.

3-17-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni  Folks need to understand, Iraq is not going to raise the value of their currency arbitrarily.  If it goes up in value it will be because the world helped Iraq rebuild and prosper.  New central bank article today calling on the politicians to stimulate the real sectors of the country putting pressure on the CBI.  This is what I have been saying all along..!
Have a great Saint Patrick's Day Everyone...! :tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3