Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gulf Commercial Bank

jb4388

Nice to see Al Karmal working hard for me..... $$$

Dear Sir, Good day .....

According to Gulf Commercial Bank request, and in order to deposit you dividend check of BGUC to your account with karmal you need the fowling process:-

1- Sign the attached authorization

2- Send a color copy of your passport

3- The both authorization and passport copy must be send to Gulf Commercial Bank mail address shown below and cc to Karmal brokerage mail
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in the process of moving my stocks to Al-Karmal this week. I feel good that long ago I bought some BGUC stock. Been out of touch with my account so long (6 yrs) at Warka that I don't know what my combined stocks are worth! 

Thanks BROB for the referral!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just completed opening my account and my stocks have been transferred to Al-Karmal! They were great to correspond with and they answered all my questions. I had no contact  with my stock account balances at Warka for 6 years. My balances a incredible! 

My % returns in the banking sector= 83%

My % returns in the Industry Sector 192%

I killed it with Gulf Commercial Bank!

I killed it with Pepsi Iraq (IBSD)!

I don't believe that I could ever get these kind of returns in the USA markets!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• 5 weeks later...

I have done several wire transfer to Bank of Baghdad > Al Karmal Account > ends up in your account at al Karmal. MR. Ajina will give you the info. If you plan to do more than one (over time) set up a reoccurring wire transfer number. ( I believe that's what it's called) which I did at my State Credit Union. The second time you want to transfer money you give the bank teller your number and the info that they spent 20 minutes entering the first time is already saved on their screen. (usually)

Onetime I  asked for the wire transfer and gave the teller my a copy of the info just in case she needed to look at it again, she emailed me when it was complete. I didn't nee to stand there and wait. ( ps. I know the teller so she wasn't a stranger)

The only cost was for the international wire transfer ($25) I think.

• Thanks 1

Just stay away from wise investment club, unlicensed and un registered, shares are all his name you buy blocks, he is skimming off the top...register with Al Karmal and buy in yourself...buy make sure you are registered with the Iraq deposiory  Centre and have your own share trading licence number. Protect yourself 

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

Amazingly enough I went to my bank to do my 1st wire transfer to Al Karmal and the bank said No Way, Iraq is on the OFAC list and Americans weren't allowed to do any kind of business with Iraq ….. ?????? Got a BIG HUMMMM from me on that one …. Anyone know anything about that ????

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, TCM said:

Amazingly enough I went to my bank to do my 1st wire transfer to Al Karmal and the bank said No Way, Iraq is on the OFAC list and Americans weren't allowed to do any kind of business with Iraq ….. ?????? Got a BIG HUMMMM from me on that one …. Anyone know anything about that ????

Search for the executive order Bush signed, and it was resigned by obamma and Trump too, pretty sure. Show that to them; allowing US citizens to purchase dinar.

Edited by jg1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TCM said:

Maybe it’s just your bank...maybe conduct a transfer from jp chase..have you contacted al karmal and asked them if there is any trouble from their end? In other words can they accept usd transactions from us banks?

On 4/18/2019 at 5:01 AM, unirod said:

I just completed opening my account and my stocks have been transferred to Al-Karmal! They were great to correspond with and they answered all my questions. I had no contact  with my stock account balances at Warka for 6 years. My balances a incredible! 

My % returns in the banking sector= 83%

My % returns in the Industry Sector 192%

I killed it with Gulf Commercial Bank!

I killed it with Pepsi Iraq (IBSD)!

I don't believe that I could ever get these kind of returns in the USA markets!

Great isn’t it....just imagine if your bought dinar when it was 3860:1 and then transferred all the cash into stocks and have been compounding it for years with those or similar returns!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Well, this was their response when I txt them …. Guess Im good to go and will hit Citibank on Monday since the wire transferring people are only there M-F .

Thanks Again !

We didn’t face any issue till now that receiving wire transfers from our clients and we didn’t hear that OFAC block anybody to make wire transfer to Iraq. Just follow the instructions of making a wire transfer that I sent you before. So to make everything clear our account in Baghdad bank and their correspondent bank is Citi bank, so you can make the transfer by using our bank account in Baghdad bank and make the wire transfer from your bank through Citi bank to Baghdad bank according to the account numbers that I sent you before in the instructions of making a wire transfer.

If you have any further questions don’t hesitate to contact us kindest regards,

Taha Ajina
Network Eng. IT Manager & Operations at Al Karmal Brokerage

• Thanks 2

• 1 year later...
On 3/12/2021 at 4:02 PM, TCM said:

Is anyone working with Al Karmal ..... Im getting their statements of stock I own but damned if i can figure out what the statement is saying to me ..... I just got dividends from IBSD (I think)

I use them. If you can see your holdings on your account page (switch to English) next to the Portfolio Statement tab is the Statement of Account tab. Switch over to that and enter a date range to show your account activity.