Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Aussie Politician Hit in the Head with an Egg by a 17 Year Old

bigwave

58 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Cause' your a rebel, lol

pp

Hahahhaha. Well when I was very young I decided I was never going to be a typical average joe and I was going to be a over achiever. Like my dad taught me, without taking some risk, you will be a average joe. I might have overdone the risk part sometimes without breaking a bone or being thrown in jail imagine that. Lol. 

• Haha 2

Agreed in principle....

I like believing you guys would comment just the same  IF  the man egged happened to be a progressive leftist and the thrower was instead a right-wing guy.......You'd comment exactly the same as you ( and rightly so) judged the bad act  and NOT  the political side....Correct?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

I don’t think a right leaning kid would do that umbertino

yes I would make the same remark

Hello Pitcher....I'll be honest w you...I kinda expected ( not exactly from you...in general by somebody on that side of the political divide) that answer ...

I admit ....It'd  have been awesome to receive a straight "YES"  w no if's and but's in reply to what I posted...But I know...You can't have everything...I can't be too greedy....lol

Bottom Line: I do appreciate the sincere answer, Pitcher...Because that is ALWAYS something to be appreciated

Best

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

Did you read my last post on this thread

Its only human nature. No politics need be involved. If you assault someone, you better be ready to defend yourself. 

If you hit me I’m not going to say, thank you!!

Thanks....A plus from me

• Thanks 1