Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FT Lupton CO Cashing Out??? Where's Ft Lupton??? Road trip.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

So they're cashing out in Ft Lupton CO. Sounds like a road trip in the works.

Where's Ft Lupton...it's not on any existing map? Where's Ida OK? Where's Tortilla Flat AZ? Road trip.

I want to go there & cash out...somebody...pleeeeeze...give me road directions. Road trip.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine. Road trip.

16/3/2019  MARKZ: 

It appears they are still testing the waters with a limited number of packages…..we have tracked them in 5 states now…..Deliveries expanded..to AZ and Ca...we are expecting a huge batch to start going out soon …..hopefully tonight. I have heard those rumors but  We can only positively verify deliveries in 5 states  Colorado, Texas, Arizona, California and Oklahoma.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Downvote 7

37 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

Ft Lupton is a stone's throw from Denver. It's got a BK, a Subway and a couple a gas stations and a grocery store.

Hey ! It’s Colorado - So Don’t Forget That It’s Also Got At Least One Dispensary ! :o 

Just Own It is listed (or ranked) 2 on the list Dispensary Signs So Funny You'll Get a Contact High

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 7
  • Upvote 2

Luigi says...

I finally found Tortilla Flat AZ on the map. It does exist. There's not even a post office or gas station there. However, It does have a Waffle House. The Waffle House put's Tortilla Flat on the map. No WF bank within 50 miles.

It looks like Reno, Moose Jaw & Medicine Hat have been dethroned.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

23 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Sounds like a road trip in the works.

First it was Indians. Then it was Farmers. Whatever happened to Canada cash-outs, Luigi??

This is a low blow to folks in Moose Jaw. Stay the course. :lol:

Related image
  • Haha 8

47 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi says...

I finally found Tortilla Flat AZ on the map. It does exist. There's not even a post office or gas station there. However, It does have a Waffle House. The Waffle House put's Tortilla Flat on the map. No WF bank within 50 miles.

Believe me, if Medicine Hat was cashing out I'd know about it. It's less than an hour away from me.

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Believe me, if Medicine Hat was cashing out I'd know about it. It's less than an hour away from me.

pp

I think that by his prior record,😔, we already knew that. 😒, But thanks and good morning, birds chirping.🐤🐥🐦

Edited by jg1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

23 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi says...

I've been to the Flats many times Luigi I have a 10 spot hanging on the wall over the Bar.

Starr

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2