Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Horrific New Zealand Shootings

Shabibilicious

The sad part of most of these shootings is that there usually was a sign or tip off that something bad was about to happen and it was either ignored, laughed at or just brushed off as fear mongering, when in essence, if there had been any situational awareness most of these would have been prevented.

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, soccercrazy said:

The shotter is ausie....the crimescene is nz....the revenge probably in indonesia

You're correct , Soccercrazy.....He's an Aussie and the massacre occurred in Christchurch, NZ

I didn't get the Indonesia part, though.....

What I read is that he ( Tarrant) traveled extensively in Europe in 2017 where he ( seemingly)  even emphasized  his already existing  white supremacy ideology

'Come here!': the man who chased away the Christchurch shooter

Abdul Aziz hailed a hero for using a credit card scanning machine and the gunman’s spent weapon as he confronted the attacker

Associated Press

Sun 17 Mar 2019 07.47 GMT Last modified on Sun 17 Mar 2019 12.50 GMT

Edited by umbertino
  • Downvote 1

17 hours ago, umbertino said:

You're correct , Soccercrazy.....He's an Aussie and the massacre occurred in Christchurch, NZ

I didn't get the Indonesia part, though.....

What I read is that he ( Tarrant) traveled extensively in Europe in 2017 where he ( seemingly)  even emphasized  his already existing  white supremacy ideology

'Come here!': the man who chased away the Christchurch shooter

Abdul Aziz hailed a hero for using a credit card scanning machine and the gunman’s spent weapon as he confronted the attacker

Associated Press

Sun 17 Mar 2019 07.47 GMT Last modified on Sun 17 Mar 2019 12.50 GMT

Well a lot of indonesia radical muslim is kind of retarted....when the killing of rohingya (myanmar) issued they burn the budhist temple in indonesia, or when USA/UN attack middle east....they bombing our church as a warning for USA/UN....so we minority here is kind of their punching bag for the situation that happen to their muslim brotherhood all over the world....so if some bad situation happen with muslim in other country...we minority here is kind of alert for what happen next because of that issued...so if something happen in indonesia after this NZ incident and they named as act of revenge for their muslim brother, wont be supprised for me (#of course hope nothing happen)

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, soccercrazy said:

Well a lot of indonesia radical muslim is kind of retarted....when the killing of rohingya (myanmar) issued they burn the budhist temple in indonesia, or when USA/UN attack middle east....they bombing our church as a warning for USA/UN....so we minority here is kind of their punching bag for the situation that happen to their muslim brotherhood all over the world....so if some bad situation happen with muslim in other country...we minority here is kind of alert for what happen next because of that issued...so if something happen in indonesia after this NZ incident and they named as act of revenge for their muslim brother, wont be supprised for me (#of course hope nothing happen)

Thanks....

Best

• Upvote 1

Christchurch mosque attacks: burials begin as Ardern urges students to reject hate

New Zealand prime minister returns to city where 50 were killed as foreign minister heads to Turkey

Calla Wahlquist and Eleanor Ainge Roy in Christchurch

Wed 20 Mar 2019 04.15 GMT

Vids

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/20/christchurch-mosque-attacks-burials-begin-as-ardern-urges-students-to-reject-hate

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't get it.

An illegal alien goes to NZ and shoots up the palace and the citizens of NZ now have to turn in their guns.

I still don;t get it....

I am sorry for the people that died but to hammer the innocent people is just not right.

• Upvote 5

48 minutes ago, bigwave said:

I don't get it.

An illegal alien goes to NZ and shoots up the palace and the citizens of NZ now have to turn in their guns.

I still don;t get it....

I am sorry for the people that died but to hammer the innocent people is just not right.

It was a false flag event orchestrated to remove auto n semi automatic weapons from NZ. 

• Thanks 2

False flag??? This guy was a radical who hated for the worse of reasons. Religion. Just like the radicals in any religion. There are people who have hated other people based on religion since there has been religion. Instead of guns, maybe we need to outlaw religion. It seems to be the root of a lot of problems.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, bostonangler said:

False flag??? This guy was a radical who hated for the worse of reasons. Religion. Just like the radicals in any religion. There are people who have hated other people based on religion since there has been religion. Instead of guns, maybe we need to outlaw religion. It seems to be the root of a lot of problems.

B/A

Did you ever see the video of the alleged perpetrator? He is supposedly shooting through the windscreen but no glass is broken. Sorry, but it ain't what it seemed. For some reason he is taking the fall, others did the killings.

I agree with you on region bring misused to perpetrate hate crimes.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

Yep....That and please add a valid Psychiatrist , psychologist, whatever.... in every gun shop in every country world-wide ( There's also the hidden market, I know...)

1 hour ago, umbertino said:

Yep....That and please add a valid Psychiatrist , psychologist, whatever.... in every gun shop in every country world-wide ( There's also the hidden market, I know...)

I will respectfully disagree with you Umb. When you put the right to defend yourself in the hands of another person, who may or may not like firearms,

you are giving that person the ability to control you. You are then forced to rely on the Government, in the form of the police to protect you.  

• Thanks 2