Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Horrific New Zealand Shootings

Shabibilicious

New Zealand shootings: Racist gunman Brenton Tarrant was inspired by Anders Breivik and wanted 'revenge'

Yahoo News Staff,Yahoo News UK 2 hours 18 minutes ago 

add0f73aab101cdb7a52bc017d574cf5 Brenton Tarrant is an Australian citizen. (AP)

The gunman who killed more than 40 people in New Zealand is an Australian ‘racist eco-fascist’ who posted a 74-page manifesto online before the shootings.

Brenton Tarrant, 28, said he was motivated by white supremacy and extremism he saw in the United States to carry out the attack at Al Noor Mosque.

Video footage shows the username ‘Brenton Tarrant 9’ firing a gun 205 times and stopping only to reload his weapons.

Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison confirmed the shooter was Australian and described him as an “extremist, right-wing, violent terrorist”.

fb5f0caf7326fc8c160b3be499041afd The gun Brenton Tarrant used to carry out the attack. (AP)

The suspect posted a 74-page manifesto to Twitter and the online forum 8chan where he spoke of his hatred for Muslim immigrants in Europe.

The manifesto included various questions and answers, one of which asked: “Who are you?”

The reply said: “Just a ordinary White man, 28 years old. Born in Australia to working class,low income family.

“My parents are of Scottish, Irish and English stock. I had a regular childhood, without any great issues. I had little interest in education during my schooling, barely achieving a passing grade.”

94bc4b88da525b61c18e8d2e5d2e8287 Police stand outside a mosque after the shooting. (AP)

He added: “I am just a regular White man, from a regular family. Who decided to take a stand to ensure a future for my people.”

In the manifesto, the shooter declared he was inspired by gunmen including Anders Breivik who killed 77 people in Norway in 2011.

The manifesto said he carried out the attack “to show the invaders that our lands will never be their lands, our homeland are our own and that, as long as a white man still lives, they will NEVER conquer our lands and they will never replace our people”.

2dcf7d7062f362cd9015c3a6335552d5
PM Jacinda Arden responds to mosque shootings

He said he was in New Zealand temporarily while he “planned and trained” the attack.

With regard to planning the attack, he wrote: “I begun planning an attack roughly two years in advance and an attack at the location in Christchurch three months in advance.”

When asked whether he was a Donald Trump supporter, he said: “As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure. As a policy maker and leader? Dear god no.”

28970451cdecc92d988b12381270c567 Map of where the shootings took place. (PA)

Four suspects have been taken into custody following the shooting and the gunman has been charged with murder.

New Zealand’s Prime Minister Jacinda Arden said: “This can only be described as a terrorist attack. While we do not have anything to believe at this stage that there were any other suspects, we are not assuming that at this stage.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/manifesto-posted-man-claiming-responsibility-112201032.html

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 4

49 shot dead in attack on two Christchurch mosques

• New Zealand PM says attack was terrorism
  • Man in 20s charged with murder
  • Police find explosives attached to cars

Eleanor Ainge Roy in Christchurch and Lisa Martin

Fri 15 Mar 2019 12.24 GMT

2 vids & pics

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/15/multiple-fatalities-gunman-christchurch-mosque-shooting

This very sick individual declared that his hero is Anders Breivik ( the author of the biggest terror act in Europe operated by one single person: 77 dead in Norway) and also that he does like a lot Italian Luca Traini that in 2018 shot a few Africans ( men & women) at random in the streets of Macerata and called  that " a personal vengeance"

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

27 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Wow......some in today's society have become cynical lifeless shells.  This tragedy is grotesque....just as any senseless taking of innocent life is.  

GO RV, then BV

But the human psyche is so crooked and complex.........This gentleman is convinced and more than sure of having done the greatest thing ever....

Far-right ideology detailed in Christchurch shooting 'manifesto'

Document consists of rant about white genocide and desire to create atmosphere of fear for Muslims

Lisa Martin

Fri 15 Mar 2019 11.11 GMT First published on Fri 15 Mar 2019 08.46 GMT

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Note: The Italian guy Luca Traini whom I mentioned above as one  of the people  the NZ shooting guy was inspired by,   used to be a local ( not Nat'l)  member of far-right party Lega ( League) which is currently at the Gov't in Italy  ( in alliance with the Five Star Movement)

The party kicked him out after he did shoot  those 5 / 6 Africans ( they were only wounded, some seriously...but not killed, thank God)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SocalDinar said:

Anti gun people already coming out in numbers.  Cant stop crazy. If not a gun they would find another weapon . 

Very sad day

Hello Socal...I do partly agree (which is good already...)

The current wave of homicides  in the UK and London especially  is caused 80% or even more than that  by stabbings.....

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Never hear mulims coming out condemning terrorist attacks till they are the victoms. Now President Trump will be the bad guy since the terrorist supported president Trump and his nationalism and anti open boarders/ mass immigration.

I keep hearing on the news about the WHITE, racist, exteamist, trump supportin terrorist.

When a muslim kills people in the states, it hard to find out any any information at all; what color, was he a muslum, terrorist, islam ties. 90% of the time we already knew the answers. 

They are afraid someone will hold something against them. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Never hear mulims coming out condemning terrorist attacks till they are the victoms. Now President Trump will be the bad guy since the terrorist supported president Trump and his nationalism and anti open boarders/ mass immigration.

I keep hearing on the news about the WHITE, racist, exteamist, trump supportin terrorist.

When a muslim kills people in the states, it hard to find out any any information at all; what color, was he a muslum, terrorist, islam ties. 90% of the time we already knew the answers. 

They are afraid someone will hold something against them. 

The deep state and complicit MSM are getting desperate....sure more to follow.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, umbertino said:

Hello Socal...I do partly agree (which is good already...)

The current wave of homicides  in the UK and London especially  is caused 80% or even more than that  by stabbings.....

Hello Umbertino,

I try to avoid crowds. I dont let it rule my life but always feel uneasy standing in line to enter a sporting event or concert waiting to go through metal detectors. Bad guys know that no one is armed. Also my wife and I conceal carry.  My kids both are familiar with and know how to use guns safely. We have several hidden handguns in our home.  Stuff happens and best to be prepared 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

And sometimes truth can be a hard pill to swallow, so some will create alternative facts to numb the pain.   :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

You would have to define what "truth" it is you are mentioning. 

Truth can be seen as something different from both sides.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

A Good Guy and A Gun Stopped a Second Attack:

An attack on a New Zealand mosque was reportedly stopped on Friday when a good guy with a gun fired at the attacker causing them to flee the scene, according to local media.

The terrorist attack left 49 dead and dozens injured with at least 30 of the deaths coming from the Masjid Al Noor mosque and at least 10 more deaths coming from the Linwood Masjid Mosque.

The lower number of deaths at the Linwood Masjid Mosque may in part be attributable to a good guy with a gun stopping the shooting. The New Zealand Herald reports: https://www.dailywire.com/news/44695/shooters-fled-second-mosque-attack-good-guy-gun-ryan-saavedra?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter

• Thanks 2

39 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

I'm sorry. I thought you responded to it. It may not been in the form of a question so here it is. 

What "Truth" we're you referring to in your statement.

My truth in this instance is that an extremist with radical views, as stated in his manifesto, murdered innocent people at their place of worship because he viewed them as a threat......just like Pittsburgh, Orlando, the church in South Carolina and all the places across Europe and the world where hate and bigotry is inflamed by a weak set of core human values.  

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

O.k. 

He is innocent till proven guilty.

That said he should be executed without a long waiting process when found guilty.

"Innocent by reason of insanity" should not be a pass either.

Some feelings could be fueled by a strong sense of human core values also. Depends on the mindset at the time. :wave:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SocalDinar said:

Hello Umbertino,

I try to avoid crowds. I dont let it rule my life but always feel uneasy standing in line to enter a sporting event or concert waiting to go through metal detectors. Bad guys know that no one is armed. Also my wife and I conceal carry.  My kids both are familiar with and know how to use guns safely. We have several hidden handguns in our home.  Stuff happens and best to be prepared 

Thanks for your kind and balanced reply, Socal

I did get your point.......

I want to be totally honest with you (and other folks here on DV) and get to the point of stating ( as we all happen to be children of our own Nat'l culture and the way we got raised and stuff...Family, friends, environment, etc, which is normal) that I don't sincerely know if I'd be so adverse to firearms ( the way I currently am...and have always been ) was I born and living in the US....

I humbly and truly do accept the possibility  that I might maybe think different on that very issue then and might even be a gun holder....Who knows......There...I said it.....

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

This tragedy almost defies understanding... My prayers and thoughts are with the victims and their family networks.. 🙏🙏🙏

Thanks NoviceInvestor.......The relatives of those killed in NZ do deserve a lot of love and the feeling of real closeness by us all ( world community) in this very sad moment of their life...

Just like the relatives of ALL  the other massacre events inspired and operated by whomever for whatever crazy, criminal  and  twisted reason

• Thanks 1