Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 14 March 2019

Adam Montana

Thanks for the News Adam.....Do you still think your prediction 1st Quarter 2019 is on Track?.....News looks good...

Oil is going up.....Just need that HCL to get implemented.....Hope you think so......Thanks for the response.....

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, yusofsabri said:

Fyi, Ramadhan this year would be sometime in May. So we should move backward our new window from Q2 to end of Q1 😃😃😃

THERE'S OUR DATE! 

Cinco de Mayo is the begining of Ramadon 2019 (and it is on a Sunday, the 1st business day of the week in Iraq). 

The Global Currency Reset is upon us. The Peso meets the Dinar! :mexican:

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 4

23 hours ago, DinarThug said:

The 2nd Quarter Works For Me - And Davis Is Already Preparing His Big Halftime Celebration Wardrobe Malfunction ! :o 

retro music video GIF

:D  :D  :D 

14 hours ago, yusofsabri said:

Fyi, Ramadhan this year would be sometime in May. So we should move backward our new window from Q2 to end of Q1 😃😃😃

Ok, But Just Remember During The Big Davis Post RV Celebration To ‘Fear The Thong’ ! :o 

retro music video GIF

And Tear Away Pants ...

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, dinarRama11 said:

Adam, why is it that you force the cycle billing for VIP!">VIP memberships? 

If I may address, I do believe that this was mentioned when we signed up for this service. I think " forced cycle billing " is a little harsh, but if you read the disclaimer when you first entertained making the purchase, you would of seen that. That said, its been awhile since I joined so I maybe off a little.

Hope this helps

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Upvote 4

well in other words I like the option as it was before month by month, 3 months,7 months + something like that. but its now mandatory for cycle monthly billing. so that's y I said force to.. its not harsh its what it is. is just like for say you go to amazon to purchase and the have the auto billing button already selected right? so you have the option to click it off and go the route you choose.

2 hours ago, dinarRama11 said:

well in other words I like the option as it was before month by month, 3 months,7 months + something like that. but its now mandatory for cycle monthly billing. so that's y I said force to.. its not harsh its what it is. is just like for say you go to amazon to purchase and the have the auto billing button already selected right? so you have the option to click it off and go the route you choose.

No worries dinarRama. Just offering some insight from what I see but ultimately its a decision the owner of this site makes, in this case Adam.

I Don't want to second guess him of course, but hey, no one person can make everyone happy.

Sorry I was not much help.

Cheers, pp

• Thanks 2